PDA

View Full Version : Gracie

Angels3
01-25-2001, 08:02 AM
What a fine young Scot you are, Gracie! We used to watch a British television program called Hamish MacBeth because it starred a West Highland Terrier, just like you. His name was Wee Jock. I'm so glad you've been selected as Dog of the Day. You are so cute, Wee Gracie. I hope you get some special treats today.

RachelJ
01-25-2001, 09:43 AM
Gracie, what proud parents you have. I went to your website and it is marvelous. Such wonderful pictures of you in all your beautiousness. I can see why your parents adore every inch of you. So to a fellow flatlander, a hearty congratulations sweet Dog of the Day, Gracie. You took on a mighty job when you came to your home and you achieved you mission. You are an angel as well as Dog of the Day.

jackiesdaisy1935
01-25-2001, 02:01 PM
Gracie you are just a beautiful girl. It sounds like you have a wonderful family life too. I love your home site and your brother Chewy, he is really cute. Congradulations Gracie and Chewy on becoming great Dogs of the Day. Sorry I missed Riley, what a cutie he is, can't wait to see him grow up.

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited January 25, 2001).]

tatsxxx11
01-25-2001, 02:41 PM
You are just the most lovely lass, sweet Gracie!!! And what a family! Your website is simply the best! Someone in your family certainly knows how to highlight you in all your splendor. And what special siblings you have there in Chewey and Riley too!! I will enjoy peaking in on you and your very special family often! I know you will be treated royally today as you bask in the glory of being selected one VERY special, very deserving, "Dog of the Day!" Congratulations sweet Gracie, and big hugs to Riley and Chewey too!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 25, 2001).]

margaret
01-25-2001, 10:39 PM
Gracie is so sweet! I loved her story. Truly a beautiful little dog. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif