PDA

View Full Version : Persian Cat names

sana
08-24-2010, 11:39 PM
I just needed help in names for a white Persian cat. Its pure white and hehe... its a.. toy.:o:rolleyes: Well, my mom doesn't allow me to keep cats so my Dad brought a toy for my nephew and he broke the cat's tail and now my sister and I have kept it. So its kinda ours because our nephew could have even broken its mouth. It mews and its pretty cute. So what do you guys think I should name it? I really don't have any names in my mind. The kitty's from Saudi Arabia. :)

Laura's Babies
08-25-2010, 11:45 AM
I had one that I named "Ruffels". I have a teddy bear named Oscar...

Karen
08-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Hani ? That's my friend's name, and his Dad is from Saudi Arabia ...

sana
08-25-2010, 12:28 PM
My cousin is called Hani but his real name is Azzaam.:)

catmandu
08-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Hmm , how about White Angel in Arabic?:)
I wish I had an English/Arabic Dictionary!
Or Snow Angel , or Sand Storm?:cool:
Or Vanillanator!!!:cool::cool:

columbine
08-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I just needed help in names for a white Persian cat. Its pure white and hehe... its a.. toy.:o:rolleyes: Well, my mom doesn't allow me to keep cats so my Dad brought a toy for my nephew and he broke the cat's tail and now my sister and I have kept it. So its kinda ours because our nephew could have even broken its mouth. It mews and its pretty cute. So what do you guys think I should name it? I really don't have any names in my mind. The kitty's from Saudi Arabia. :)

I have a friend who bellydances under the name Badriya, which she tells me means Full Moon...

Love, Columbine

sana
08-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah my teacher who was a friend of my mom Her name was Miss Saima Badar and female of Badar is Badriya :) I was thinking how about Misty?