PDA

View Full Version : Buttercup

Hilltop
08-22-2010, 05:34 PM
What a cutie she is. Very photogenic. Vets are too eager to put pets down.
Great story. She will love you forever for saving her life.

kaycountrygal
08-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Buttercup, You are adorable and very fortunate that a caring person took you to the vet and did not put you down. You sound as if you are alot of fun and have a wonderful home with people who love you. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

cassiesmom
08-22-2010, 09:06 PM
A female Orangey made me think of Gilbert and Sullivan this evening! What a darling sweet kitty! Prayers that she will be happy and healthy for a very long time :love:. Happy Cat of hte Day, Buttercup!

susanswatlin518
08-23-2010, 01:45 AM
:love::love:HI WHAT A SWEETIE@ I AM GLAD YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND WITH THOSE YOU LOVE AND WHO ADORE YOU!AFTER A ROUGH START-YOU GOT LUCKY FINDING YOUR FURR-EVER HOME! GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love:

Momo
08-23-2010, 11:50 AM
What a cutie you are...keep on enjoying life! :love::love::love:

(To Buttercup's owner: You are aware that the feline HIV virus can be transmitted to your other cats)?

Sundance
08-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Buttercup, what a sweet face you have. I am so glad you were rescued by someone who gave you a chance and now knows just how much love an FIV+ cat can give! You are full of life and I hope you have a long and happy one. With good care, good food, and lots of love, you will have your 9 lives just like other kitties.

It seems you play gently with your kitty friends and all should be well as long as you don't bite and make a deep puncture wound :( You are so much like our foster kitty, Tiger, who is also FIV+. He's full of life, playful, and loving, just like you, and he didn't deserve a death sentence, either :mad:

:love: A belated Happy Cat of the Day to you, Buttercup Amy! :love: