PDA

View Full Version : My Morning wake up call...

Laura's Babies
08-22-2010, 08:27 AM
This morning I was sound asleep and I hear "MEEEEOOOOWWWWW!".. I opened my eyes and there was Boo, not a foot away from my face, sitting there looking at me. I shut my eyes and waited to see what she would do. A minute later I felt "TAP! TAP! TAP! on my face.. Opened my eyes and she has leaned even closer with a really serious look on her face.. I busted out laughing and hugged her, gave her a kiss and got up. What a sweetheart she is.. OK, I am up now and where is she? STILL in BED! :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1202.jpg

sana
08-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Aww... such a sweetie.:):love: That is so sweet. Give her a big hug and a kiss from me.:love: Such a sweetie. Nice wake up call. hehe...:D:)

Freedom
08-22-2010, 10:10 AM
"Mission Accomplished!" Ha haa, so funny.

And the fact that this is BOO is just delightful!

Taz_Zoee
08-22-2010, 12:09 PM
That is too funny!! I also love the fact that it was Boo that did this. :D :D

Bengalz
08-22-2010, 12:25 PM
What a good girl:D Always looking out for mommy's best interests:love:

catmandu
08-22-2010, 12:49 PM
MY Waker Upper is Scrappy Two:love::love: the sensational, whos loud piercing multiple MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWS woul awaken Rip Van Winkle.:cool::cool::cool:
She is such a Dear Little Cat, My Little Furry Purry!!:love::love::love:

Randi
08-22-2010, 02:13 PM
BOO mom, time to get up :D Fister will do the same now and again, but he learned that sometimes I'm not ready to get up, and he'll just go and lay down for a while, until next try, and it seems that he is only afer the exact spot where I was laying. :)

What a sweet girl she is! :love:

phesina
08-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Sydney does that to me every morning!

momcat
08-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi Boo! How are you today? At first I thought you were telling your Meowmie to get up because your breakfast was late. But apparently all you wanted was a more comfortable place to curl up for your morning nap. Good looking out, sweetie! Tons of scritchies and lovies are being sent just for you! :love: :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2010, 05:12 PM
This kind of wake up call is much better than an alarm clock any day.:) Sunny used to be my alarm clock but now it seems like Pearl has taken over. She's now even started licking my face to try to wake me up.:) Boo sure looks comfy in your bed. Please give her some hugs and scritches for me.:)

cassiesmom
08-22-2010, 09:09 PM
This morning I was sound asleep and I hear "MEEEEOOOOWWWWW!".. I opened my eyes and there was Boo, not a foot away from my face, sitting there looking at me. I shut my eyes and waited to see what she would do. A minute later I felt "TAP! TAP! TAP! on my face.. Opened my eyes and she has leaned even closer with a really serious look on her face.. I busted out laughing and hugged her, gave her a kiss and got up. What a sweetheart she is.. OK, I am up now and where is she? STILL in BED! :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1202.jpg

That's okay. She has accomplished her mission of getting meowmie out of bed to fix her breakfast! What a smart girl you are, precious Kitty Boo! Please have your meowmie give you another hug and kiss from me!

jennielynn1970
08-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Awe... what a sweetie!! I love pics of your Boo! She looks so warm and cuddly!! I'm so glad that she's getting along better with your guys.

cassiesmom
08-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Dear Boo, I wish I had a waker-upper as cute and ORANGE as you! My waker-upper meows ... then a little louder and louder until I must attend to her needs ;) I wouldn't have it any other way!

lvpets2002
08-25-2010, 03:26 PM
:p Laughing my butt off.. Yup that sounds just like the same thing my babies do.. Laura Video next time ok.. Kitty Boo your such a SweetHeart..

That's okay. She has accomplished her mission of getting meowmie out of bed to fix her breakfast! What a smart girl you are, precious Kitty Boo! Please have your meowmie give you another hug and kiss from me!

GILL
08-25-2010, 03:52 PM
I love it , But in our house they all know they can't wake me up, sooooooo MOM gets the call. Most of the time it's Lenny. Same thing sits on her and meows, if no response then a tap with a meow.
Then Mits, Bailey, Penny, and 1 or 2 others will snuggle with me till breakfast is ready.

lvpets2002
08-25-2010, 04:50 PM
:eek: Whats this Snuggle till Breakfast is ready.. I am going to have to talk to your wife some here..:D

I love it , But in our house they all know they can't wake me up, sooooooo MOM gets the call. Most of the time it's Lenny. Same thing sits on her and meows, if no response then a tap with a meow.
Then Mits, Bailey, Penny, and 1 or 2 others will snuggle with me till breakfast is ready.