PDA

View Full Version : Help me Celebrate!

Laura's Babies
08-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Someone asked me the other day how old Amy was.. :eek: It was then that I realized that I had let her birthday slip right on by without even a birthday kiss or anything.. We figured her birthday was August 2nd so PLEASE help me celebrate her birthday so she will forgive me. She is a very special little girl that has taught me SO much, having her has been some of the wildest roller coaster rides I have ever been on... the realization there was something wrong with her that I could not make better. The many night I would sit up, holding her and crying because there was nothing I could do to make her better only to have her show me in so many ways that "It's really no big deal Mom, look what I can do if I want to!"..

Here she is right after she became part of my family
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7d700b3127ccec27e2d3ff8cf00000010O00AbMWzRu1ct2 IPbz4I/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

On her most favorite bed when it was still new looking that she still has, worn, faded but still her favorite bed..
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7d700b3127ccec27f2d11d8ad00000010O00AbMWzRu1ct2 IPbz4I/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Here she is on it not long ago worn and faded..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1010.jpg

She has matured into a lovely, wonderful & sweet "woman" cat, still astonishing me with what she can accomplish, showing me that her CH don't stop her from doing what she wants to do.

Baby girl! I just hope I can live up to your standard of accepting what you have and dealing with it with the same grace and determination you have. We are heading into some trying times but I am sure, you and your sisters will be by my side administering all the purr therapy you can muster and making me feel loved and needed. I love you dearly and am proud that I picked up up that day and brought you home with me so I could learn the lessons you had to teach.

HAPPY 7Th BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!

pomtzu
08-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Happy Birthday, Sweet Amy

And many, many more. You have come a long way for sure. Be there now for your Meowmie, as she has always been there for you. :love:

Taz_Zoee
08-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Awww, your words bring tears to my eyes. Happy tears. :)

Happy Birthday Amy!! :D

If it wasn't for PT I wouldn't know a thing about CH kitties. It still breaks my heart to watch them, but I know they are just fine. :)

Randi
08-21-2010, 11:13 AM
While I don't know what CH is, I think Amy looks the sweetest little girl and I want to say:

:love: Happy belated Birthday, Amy! :love:

Get spoiled and have fun - I hope you get some extra treats and lots loving all weekend long!

Laura's Babies
08-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Everyone I know that has one just says how amazing the CH'ers are. She sure has been a blessing in my life and taught me so many things and am wondering now if THIS was why I was selected to bring her home... So she could teach me things that I needed to know.. Whatever the reason, she sure is a blessing!

Scooter's Mom
08-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Happy belated birthday sweet Amy!

phesina
08-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Happy, happy, happy birthday (belatedly) to our dearest AMY!

We CH boys Bob and Elmer love you especially so much because you were our ROLE MODEL who taught our Meowmie about us kitties, so she knew right away that we belonged with the family! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

And you have made BOBBY so happy as his true love.. The two of you are such an elegant, inspiring mature couple! :love::love:

And our Siblings Sydney, Poppy, and Sparkler, and Meowmie Pat are so happy for you for your birthday and grateful to you for all you have shared with us here on Pet Talk.

It is a PLEASURE to know you and wish you a belated joyous day! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=955

Freedom
08-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Like CIndy, I would not know anything of CH w/out PT. Thank you, Laura and Amy.

She has matured into a lovely, wonderful & sweet "woman" cat, still astonishing me with what she can accomplish, showing me that her CH don't stop her from doing what she wants to do.

This reminded me of your recent thread, seeing her atop the cat perch but having no idea how she got up or down. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!

Medusa
08-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Everyone I know that has one just says how amazing the CH'ers are. She sure has been a blessing in my life and taught me so many things and am wondering now if THIS was why I was selected to bring her home... So she could teach me things that I needed to know.. Whatever the reason, she sure is a blessing!

I've always said that I didn't rescue Creamsicle; she rescued me. :)

Aw Amy girl, Happy Birthday! I don't even know the birth dates of any of my Fur Posse except that I can estimate Creamsicle's, another CH girl like you. Your mom is so right; you've taught us so much. Like her, I cried buckets over Creamsicle b/c I thought she'd have a tough life. I was going to build ramps for her so that she could make her way up to a window so that she could watch the birds. Little did I know that, not only did she not need the ramps eventually, but that she can do nearly everything the rest of the Fur Posse can do. Both your mom and I have been blessed to have the two of you in our lives, Phesina's furkids, too. So again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY GIRL! :love:

moosmom
08-21-2010, 02:37 PM
happy birthday, amy!!

Felicia's Mom
08-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Happy Birthday Amy!:D

catmandu
08-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Our Awesome Cat Angels, led by Joseph,Princess , Moose , and Many Pet Talker Angels Nakita, Scooter Bug, Tubby and Peanuts, Max and Spreckles , Mia and Gidget , Spunky , Tiger and Ebony Beau are gathering up a Poco Loco Feast of Tacos, three kinds a bottle of water and a Scooter Bug Mixed Ice Cream Cone.:love::love::love:
We hope that helps Amy overlook her Meeowmies memory lapse:cool::cool::cool:

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2010, 07:16 PM
I had also never heard of "CH" cats before I came to PT. Thanks for helping to educate us about them.:)

HAPPY BELATED 7th BIRTHDAY AMY!!! I hope that you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

sana
08-21-2010, 07:21 PM
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!:):):):D:D:D:D;););)

cassiesmom
08-21-2010, 07:23 PM
If it wasn't for PT I wouldn't know a thing about CH kitties.

I wouldn't either. Amy, I love the smile on your face in the first picture! Happy Birthday, precious kitty girl! One day is far too small to celebrate how special you are. :love:

kitten645
08-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Happy belated birthday to an angel here among us! Kisses for Amy!
Claudia & Calvin

3Catcondo
08-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!

Thank you Laura and Amy for teaching me what CH is.

Amy

momcat
08-22-2010, 03:22 PM
HAPPY PURRTHDAY, AMY!!!

Wishing you many more years of good health, happiness, and love :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2010, 05:55 PM
HAPPY PURRFTDAY AMY!!!! :love::love:

I HOPE IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! :love:

jennielynn1970
08-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Happy belated birthday Amy!! You are such a sweetheart. I'm glad that you can do so much by yourself! You are such a strong and determined gal!

Many kisses and scritchies going out to you!