PDA

View Full Version : Maggie

opschick
08-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Oh Maggie, thank goodness your family found you and were able to help you! congratulations on being DOTD lucky girl. :D

pomtzu
08-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Hello there sweet little Maggie.....

We here in this house always love to see a Shih Tzu in the spotlight. You'll notice Sparky has been there too. :D I know he would love to meet you and play, and he also thinks that all people should play with him.

We are so happy to hear that you are so healthy and doing well after that scare you gave to your people. We hope that you will have a long and happy and healthy life for many, many more years to come.

Congratulations on being selected for the top honor here today, as a very special DOTD. Sparky sends a dogie kiss.....:love:;)

Momo
08-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Maggie - you are one lil' precious bundle of love! I'm so glad that you are doing well! Enjoy your DOTD status, Maggie! :love:

kaycountrygal
08-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Maggie, You are so very very cute. I know you and your family have a wonderful time with you and love you very much. It's wonderful that your medical problem could be corrected. Enjoy the day and your life. Congrats on being COTD!

tatsxxx11
08-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Miraculous Maggie!:love: What a beautiful, precious little girl you are, Maggie; you truly are a miracle girl!:) Oh, how frightened your Mommy and Daddy must have been when they learned of your very serious illness! Thankfully you came through your surgery with flying colors, as good as new, and just bursting with energy and such a love for life, your Mom and Dad...and the "big bed!":D How well you haeve returned their devotion and caring with your unconditional love, sweetheart; how blessed your family is, having beautiful "daughter", best friend, and little Princess in you!:love:

Much love, cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Maggie! Wishing for you and your family a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!:love::love::love:

lizbud
08-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Hello Maggie,

Please to meet you little sweetheart.:love: It sure sounded scary that
you used to be so ill. I'm glad you recovered so nicely & now can enjoy
your life with your wonderful family. You sound like a real sweetheart.:)
Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.:love:I'll bet you
are DOTD every day at your house sweet girl.:) Sending you lots of cyber
hugs and kisses Maggie.:)

irish
08-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Hello Princess Maggie, I wish I could see you stomping your feet, that just sounds too cute. I'm glad you have a happy loving home and I know your humans were relieved when your illness was cured. You fur children certainly can give us a scare sometimes. Wish I could give you a kiss pretty girl, and congratulations on being our DOTD.