PDA

View Full Version : Oops - Catty Where are You?

Louie and me
08-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm not skilled at including links but I was sure you would have put a link in to the story of how Kurt Browning the figure skater all but burnt his house down with a leaf blower.....

Freedom
08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
You got my interest, so I had to go look!

Here it is:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Home+Kurt+Browning+ablaze/3413758/story.html

Catty1
08-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Well...my friends and employers at the cat boarding kennel where I work had their retirement home completely burn down on Sunday. :(

It was a long process of several years and couldn't even be lived in yet - it had the garages and a phone and walls. There was one delay after another, and then a dispute with the builder which was dragging on in arbitration...it's like something was saying NO to the project all this time.

They had insurance. Kurt did too and he is rich. And stupid, by the sounds of what he did! :p

OT - but prayers for my employers appreciated. TY.

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 03:04 PM
:p Leaf Blower = Mmmm == Well he did not put much thought into what he was doing..:rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
08-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Wonder if he will remember to put the car windows up the next time it rains?:D

phesina
08-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Prayers for your employers, Candace. I'm glad no one was hurt.

They sound much more responsible and deserving than Kurt Bonehead!

Louie and me
08-20-2010, 05:52 AM
Candace that is dreadful news. To lose the house after all that work and frustration they must be devastated. Perhaps with everything that has gone on - this may give them a new start on their retirement home.

kitten645
08-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Leaf blowers are evil. EVIL! Especially at 6AM on a friday! That's when our "gardeners" fire them up. They are loud and smelly and dangerous apparently. Ugh!