PDA

View Full Version : Kiki is home!!

JustineNYC
08-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Oh my gosh, my bf almost passed out when we went to the vet to see him. He hadnt gotten up to go potty, he just peed on himself and he wasnt eating, but the dr let us take him home anyway. None of my cats do well at the vet so that didnt terribly concern me.

He walked right out of his carrier, slowly, but he never fell. He ate a little last night and today...he'll only eat if we take his collar off and feed him from the floor....and last night I heard noise and I got up and he had gotten up from his bed to go pee pee in his cat litter! I was so happy!!

I think hes doing real well....you can tell he gets tired easily from walking...but I think hes very happy to be home.

Here he is

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/JustMeStine/DSC09247.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/JustMeStine/DSC09266.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/JustMeStine/DSC09256.jpg

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 11:05 AM
:love: Woo Hoo KiKi so Glad your home now.. LES is going on now.. I sure hope you have a Pain Med Patch.. Yes it will take time to heal.. But when you do You will be going everywhere like normal.. Bigg Huggss & Whisker Kissess.. keep us posted on your progress ok..

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and that Kiki is now home.:) Prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent his way for a speedy recovery.

Grace
08-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Bless his heart :love: Animals, just like people, recover so much better in their own homes, surrounded by those who love them.

Taz_Zoee
08-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Awww, I also have LES. What a trooper! He's lucky to have you in his life. :D

katladyd
08-19-2010, 12:17 PM
KiKi, you are one amazing cat! Sending you lots of love and good wishes for a very speedy recovery!:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
What a sweetheart! KIki, you are one handsome orange man! You will be alright once the pain goes away and you get your balance and center of gravity. Once that happens you will be as good as new and running full speed all over the place.. Just take it easy and let them hoomans spoil you until then.. KISSIE*****KISSIE*****KISSIE****

catmandu
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
If you can PM us JustineNYC we will send a Big Animal Welfare Associatiom Mouse for Kiki.:):):)
My Owesome Orangies Michael and Miquelito send their best wishes and are starting a He's a Jolly Good Kitty cheer for Brave King Kiki!!!:cool::cool::cool:
He's Our Hero!!!:love::love::love:

Medusa
08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Aw, sweet boy. I'm sure he'll thrive now that he's home and will get lots of love and attention. :love:

3Catcondo
08-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Kiki-
You look wonderful....sending prayers and good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery....sending hugs and head rubs to you!!

:):love:

Amy, and felines Bailey, Cricket, Owen and Willow

phesina
08-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Oh, WELCOME HOME, KIKI! What nice pictures.. I especially love the one of your Meowmie kissing you.

What good work you're already doing, going into the litter box to pee..

Prayers and good wishes and healing energies that you recover easily and comfortably and are soon zooming around all over the place again. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

jennielynn1970
08-19-2010, 06:19 PM
What a sweet boy... doing so well after all he's been through!

Big kisses and gentle scritchies to Kiki now that he's home and recovering.

Pinot's Mom
08-19-2010, 07:01 PM
KiKi-welcome home! I'm so glad you're home! Prayers for healing!:love:

kitten645
08-19-2010, 10:12 PM
LES here. Kiki you look great. Glad to see your up and about. Some TLC from your meowmie and you'll be good as new...better even. Kisses to you.

Anikaca77
08-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Awwww KiKi, my prays that you heal quickly and are able to gain some extra strength in your back leg.

What does LES stand for?

krazyaboutkatz
08-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Awwww KiKi, my prays that you heal quickly and are able to gain some extra strength in your back leg.

What does LES stand for?

LES stands for Leaky Eye Syndrome. You know when you get all teary eyed.

Randi
08-20-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm SO glad the operation went well and KiKi is back home, recovering. What a brave boy and such a sweetie! :love:

He will soon get used to only having three legs and will be racing around in no time. :)

Fister sends special headbumpies to his orange pal and we both wish him a speedy recovery and good health and happiness for the rest of his life!

Lots of kisses and scritches to KiKi! :love:

GILL
08-20-2010, 01:01 PM
Demetri says WELCOME TO HIS WORLD, He's glad that every thing went well. And says that it takes a little time you you will find that you can out manuver the 4 leggers. The only thing you have to get used to is climbing. After 2 years my front legs are real strong and I can climb almost any where the others can.
I know that you will have no problems as I don't and it's the same one that you are missing.

lvpets2002
08-20-2010, 04:48 PM
:love: Yes KiKi it will take time of strength & learning.. I have 4 tripods.. 2 with the same back legg gone & 2 with their front leggss gone && they all do very good.. They jump, run & climb just like the 4 legged babies..