PDA

View Full Version : For my RB MooShoo

moosmom
08-19-2010, 09:51 AM
You stole my heart when you came into my life. You broke it when you died suddenly. I believe things happen for a reason, and that you put Austin in my life to fill that void. No one will ever take your place, my soulmate.

You are happy and whole at the RB and I think about you all the time. Going to take Austin out in YOUR buggy today to get some air. Hope you don't mind.

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Donna, I'm sure that MooShoo is happy now that you're happy. I know that my RB Sunny sent me my two widdle orange & white boys and my RB Starr may of had a hand in it too. Enjoy your new baby!:D

cassiesmom
08-19-2010, 12:01 PM
I believe things happen for a reason, and that you put Austin in my life to fill that void. ... Going to take Austin out in YOUR buggy today to get some air. Hope you don't mind.

Leaky eyes here, Moosmom. I don't think Moo will mind. Please take a picture of Austin on his first adventure in Moo's buggy! (((HUGS)))

moosmom
08-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Cassiesmom,

I definitely will take pictures, although I don't think Austin would be as mellow and cooperative as MooShoo was. I never had to put the screen up on the buggy with MooShoo.

I found Moo's sweater and told Austin that it was handed down from his Uncle Moo. I held it up to him and WOW!!!:p Unfortunately, it's HUGE!!!! Of course, so was MooShoo.:p Time for a new kitty wardrobe!!!!

Holly also told me that the people who have adopted her cats dressed them up and found later the clothes not only OFF the cat, but buried in their litterbox. Oh boy!!

momcat
08-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Donna,
Moo was involved with this all along and wouldn't allow you to get another Sphinx until the right one came along. Austin has MooShoo's 100% approval and that's the only reason he's with you now. But you knew that already!

Laura's Babies
08-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Holly also told me that the people who have adopted her cats dressed them up and found later the clothes not only OFF the cat, but buried in their litterbox. Oh boy!!

OH MY! I am cracking up over that! Rolling on the floor! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

It made MooShoo sad to see you so sad over loosing him so he put you where you needed to be to get another that would heal your heart and ease your pain. None could ever replace MooShoo but you have love to give and he found just the right one to fill that void and the need to love. Cat's ain't stupid, he knew what he was doing... I am sure he will check in on you to make sure you are fulfilling his plan before he gets on to playing hard at RB.

catmandu
08-19-2010, 04:32 PM
I know that MooShoo will be there on that first walk and will be so happy that Austin is your new pride and joy.:love::love::love:
Our Awesome Pet Angels want us to take New Pets in, and give the New Arrivals to get the same advantages of a Great Furr Ever Home and a Loving Guardian that they have such fond memories of :):):)
That will be a Great Occasion as I believe Princess and Sydney will be there too.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

moosmom
08-19-2010, 04:52 PM
I took Austin for a "short" ride cuz he seemed skittish. He finally laid down. It was only a 10 minute walk to the store to get the local town paper.

Couldn't get pictures because, unlike MooShoo, I couldn't unzip the screen, for fear he'd bolt.

I promise I'll post more soon.

phesina
08-19-2010, 06:06 PM
I can just see MooShoo looking down from the Bridge and smiling (in his own little kitty way) as he listens to your message to him..

And he's so PROUD of his new little nephew he sent your way!

Love to you and MooShoo and Austin and all the family,

Pat and cats :love::love::love::love::love::love:

moosmom
08-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks Pat!;)

GILL
08-20-2010, 01:15 PM
MooShoo Knew when the time and kitten was right.