PDA

View Full Version : LOOK at the difference in size between Austin and LuLu...

moosmom
08-19-2010, 07:43 AM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Austin004.jpg?t=1282221362

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lucie Noel Lu!!! You are one year old today and have a cat of your own to annoy!!!

I can't get over how big LuLu has gotten. She's packing on the pounds too.

More pictures of Austin:

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Austin003.jpg?t=1282221626

Breakfast time!!
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Austin002.jpg?t=1282221626

How could you NOT love this face!!!
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Austin001.jpg?t=1282221626

Husky_mom
08-19-2010, 07:53 AM
AWWW!!!! makes me wanna reach through.. so cute!!

is he a kitten still.. cause that difference ainīt just the fluff.. haha.. but Lulu is super cute too!! love big plush kitties

Freedom
08-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Happy Birthday, Lulu!

Lookie what mom got you -- your very own playmate! LOL.

Looks like Austin is settling in well, sleeping and relaxed, aw.

Pinot's Mom
08-19-2010, 09:39 AM
:love:Happy Purrrffday Lucie Noel Lu!! The first one is the biggie!! You're a beautiful kitty, and your Mom thought it was time you had a little brother to boss around! ;) Welcome Austin, you little cutie! :D

Laura's Babies
08-19-2010, 09:46 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCIE!! You are such a lovely girl!!

OMG! I am melting over the pictures of Austin! I love that really black nose, all those wrinkles... He is just TO DARN CUTE!!!!!!! What a lottle doll he is! I think I am in :love:!

catmandu
08-19-2010, 09:49 AM
What a Sweet Cat Austin is!!:love::love::D
Is he going to be much bigger, or will he be a Cat who will reminds us that so many times the Besty Things come in small packages.:cool::cool::cool:
Austin and Lulu are a great team, and Austin will appeal to Lulu's maternal side and she will be her Furreever Baby!!!:love::love::love::love:

smokey the elder
08-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Aww, look at the widdle black nekkid kitty!:D

moosmom
08-19-2010, 10:42 AM
That's VELCRO nekkid kitty!!! Everytime I leave the room, I hear a faint "mew". I went to get something out of my car and had to take him with me. He rode on my shoulder, very content.

phesina
08-19-2010, 11:00 AM
A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to
Lucie Noel Lu!!!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=956

Oh my gosh... you're so much BIGGER than your new widdle brudder.. (but his ears look as big as yours :D)!

GILL
08-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Happy birthday Lu Lu, it looks like you are going to have a fun little brother.
Thier both so cute I might have to come up and sy hi.

moosmom
08-19-2010, 11:18 AM
GILL,

Come on down!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:43 AM
What a nice birthday present for your Lulu.:) I did this to my RB Sunny with Pearl and Ziggy. He wasn't impressed.:rolleyes:

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LULU!!! I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:) Be good to your widdle brother too.;)

Welcome home baby Austin!!!:) Now I think your furfamily is finally complete.:) So please tell us more about how you found or heard about Austin and where you had to travel to get him. I'd love to learn more.:)

cassiesmom
08-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi, Lucie Lu, pretty tortie girl! Happy Purr-thday to you!

And hi, Austin, wee kitty guy! Catmandu posted somewhere that a Sphynx cat's coat feels like velvet -- your coat looks to me like soft suede.

moosmom
08-19-2010, 12:06 PM
KAK,

I really can't remember how I found out about the kittens. Word of mouth I guess.

I traveled an hour to look at all the precious nekkid babies. I was like a drug addict getting her fix.

I kept LOOKING at the babies that were too young to go. They had the most BEAUTIFUL tortie girl. There were also two orange tigers, one male and one female. Then there was Austin. Holly said that she could just tell by the look on my face when she brought Austin downstairs that he was going home with me. How perceptive!!

Holly has quite a few kittens left, both totally nekkid, and a fine coat of down. There's some Cornish Rex in the mix somewhere. I felt very good when I left. I promised to send Holly pix of Austin to keep up on his progress. I've been in touch with her for over a month, talking about Jay Baldwin, the kittens, rescue, etc. When I asked her if she wanted my references, she said no. I felt very good about it.

katladyd
08-19-2010, 12:22 PM
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU!!!:love: Next, I am so darn happy for you, Donna! You NEED a Sphynx in your life and now you have a most adorable one. You are right, there is no way you cannot love that face! Wishing happiness to all of you.:D

Laura's Babies
08-19-2010, 04:33 PM
I just have to keep coming back to look at him and the more I look, the deeper in love I get!! GOD! He is SO CUTE!!!

jennielynn1970
08-19-2010, 06:24 PM
First a big happy birthday to Lucie Noel Lu, beautiful girl that she is!!

Secondly, what a freaking handsome little guy Austin is!! I am totally smitten with that little face!! Can't wait for more pics (hint, hint)!!

Anikaca77
08-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Happy Belated Birthday LuLu!!

I'm so glad you got a great home!

momcat
08-22-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm so sorry this is late Lulu but.....

HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Your new little brother is so cute! I'm sure you're going to do a great job teaching Austin everything he needs to know about being a kitty.

cassiesmom
08-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Moosmom, how is Austin doing, how was your weekend?

Happy Purr-thday again, Lucie!

moosmom
08-23-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm about to post more pictures. He's doing great! However, I really don't like eating standing up. But this little guy has such a voracious appetite, he wants ANYTHING I eat, including Tostitos Nacho Chips, cream of chicken soup and a Dunking Donuts coffee roll!!!

Don Juan's mom
08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm about to post more pictures. He's doing great! However, I really don't like eating standing up. But this little guy has such a voracious appetite, he wants ANYTHING I eat, including Tostitos Nacho Chips, cream of chicken soup and a Dunking Donuts coffee roll!!!

Austin, that's Hoomin food! Not good for kitties. (At least two of those things aren't good for hoomins either, but hoomins don't always know best, do they.) ;)

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2010, 11:56 PM
He sounds just like my kittens Alani & Blaze. I've also had to eat standing up because they can be rentless when it comes to food. Last night I had to put Blaze in the bathroom while I ate because he kept trying to get my food. I also have to feed them in the bathroom or else they'll try to eat my other cats food too.

moosmom
08-24-2010, 06:33 AM
KAK,

This baby loves spaghetti, hot dogs (I don't give him hot dogs because there's onion powder in them).

I have to feed him and Murphy in my room away from the others, because I only give the others canned food at night. Because Murphy is so thin, I feed her and Austin (who Ive been calling "butch" lately) more than the others. If there's anything left, I put the dishes out for any of the other cats to finish. That usually satisfies all, and helps save on canned food.