PDA

View Full Version : My baby turned 7 !!!!!..

Husky_mom
08-18-2010, 09:44 AM
he turned 7 today :eek:.. wow did time has flown by... he´s just so big now..

he started second grade today too.. I can´t believe it all happened so fast.. yesterday he was sleeping on my hubby´s chest.. now he needs a whole bed for himself..
yesterday I was feeding him.. now he feeds himself
yesterday he was making blabbing sounds.. now he holds a really decent conversation
yesterday he was crawling.. now he runs all day
yesterday I was changing his clothes.. now he dresses himself
yesterday he was getting his first tooth.. now he´s loosing some
yesterday he made me so happy... now I´m even happier to have him ;)

Happy Bday boy!! love ya!!

first two pics were when he was about 2-2.5 yrs old (oldest pics I have in this comp)
middle one was when he graduated preschool at around 5
last one taken this year around apr-jun

Taz_Zoee
08-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Wow, he is one handsome guy! And I'm sure he is going to be the best big brother to his little sister too.

Happy Birthday!!! :D

RICHARD
08-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Yesterday you were pregnant....

Oh, wait, you still are....:confused::D;)

Husky_mom
08-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Yesterday you were pregnant....

Oh, wait, you still are....:confused::D;)

LMAO!!!.. thankfully I wasn´t drinking anything.. lol.. but you are so right.. hehehe

Husky_mom
08-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Wow, he is one handsome guy! And I'm sure he is going to be the best big brother to his little sister too.

Happy Birthday!!! :D

awww... thank you!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-18-2010, 11:47 AM
He sure is a cutie pie.:) Happy 7th Birthday to your son.:) They sure grow up fast.

Freedom
08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday, Fella!

(Isabella, what is his name???)

lvpets2002
08-18-2010, 12:32 PM
:) Happy Birthday nice handsome gent.. Just think the pitter patter of wittle feet to be back in your lives real soon..

MoonandBean
08-18-2010, 12:44 PM
OMG...what a cutie!!!

Karen
08-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday!

Pembroke_Corgi
08-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Your son is such a handsome little guy! Happy birthday to him. :)

I actually almost got tears in my eyes reading your post....made me think about my little one growing older- it happens too fast!!!

phesina
08-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Happy birthday, little .. I mean BIG .. guy! (I was wondering that too; what IS his name?)

Sonia59
08-18-2010, 04:28 PM
What a handsome and sweet-looking boy! :) Happy birthday to your baby!!! :)

Lillycat
08-18-2010, 09:51 PM
......loved all the pix.....absolutely loved the last one.....just precious.....

sana
08-18-2010, 11:33 PM
such a sweet kid! happy Birthday! have a merry day! I hope you have fun in school.

Husky_mom
08-19-2010, 08:04 AM
thank you!!... what can I say.. mother crow speaking... haha.. he IS cute.. lol

his name is Joshua Isaac... most everyone calls him Isaac.. my folks and In-laws go by Joshua.. and he goes by Bobby from us.. haha.. don´t ask.. the name just stuck with no reason.. lol

just as puppies.. they don´t grow too fast.. just way way way too fast... once you realize they are all grown up.. wow.. makes me wonder what my parents feel like having their baby girl having a baby so big now... so unreal..

thank you all for the good thoughts..:D party is tomorrow yay!.. theme: lol.. Undertaker from WWE.. :p .. I still remember when it was Mickey, Horse, Backyardigans, Spiderman, Spiderman again, then no theme as we were moving at the time, now this.. haha

Marigold2
08-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Yes it goes all too fast, except on those nights when they are awake with them till 4 am with a cold and fever and you wonder if it will ever end.
Or when they first start to drive and you lay awake at night praying they are ok.
Sometimes it's a blink of an eye and sometimes you want to poke yourself in the eye so you can't see the dumb things they do. LOL
My baby just turned 24 on the 11th. I so want her to be three again.
NO WAIT I CHANGED MY MIND, 24 is good.