PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Gracie

Romy
08-18-2010, 01:03 AM
What a stunner you are, Gracie. Your coat is beautiful and your eyes make soul contact. :rolleyes:You obviously love being petted by your owner and she has earned your total trust. :love: I am glad to find out that you are friendly with Bruno, even if the other 4 cats are not in your circle of close feline friends.
Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, precious and gracious Gracie. May you have many, many years of happiness in the sun in the greenhouse and with Bruno. :love:

Barbiecat1
08-18-2010, 07:08 AM
I assume an English Moggy is an American tabby? You remind me of a cat I had years ago; I used to say her colors were painted on top, since underneath she was all white, too. Loved your story, enjoy your COTD status today.

AussieCat1
08-18-2010, 07:46 AM
What an absolutely beautiful girl!! You are very lucky to be the one human adored by such a gorgeous cat!! Happy cat of the day Gracie :love:

catmandu
08-18-2010, 09:38 AM
:love::love::love:
Actually I think that moggy is the British word for a non pedigree Cat what we would call a Domestic Short or long hair Cat , of an undetermined breed.
That is a great first impression of you Gracie with that Big Smile , and you admist a colorful boquet.
You have such a cheerful look to you and you are just coming into your prime as a Cat.
:):)
What a Pretty English Lady you are and we are so pleased that you have found your Furrever hoome and are such a devoted Cat Companion to Your Family.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats from the Colonies are sending a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Groovy Gracie ^^.
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Gracie, you are a very lovely, beautiful moggy girl! I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Gracie what an adorable girl you are!!! :love:

You certainly seem to be having a grand time in your first picture. You have an ear to ear grin on your cute face!!! I found I was smiling back at you. :) I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

susanswatlin518
08-18-2010, 12:55 PM
HAPPY COTD TO A LITTLE SWEETHEART WITH A PRETTY FACE FROM A NY USA CATLADY!:love::love::love:MY PEPPER LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU AND SHE IS A TOTAL DIVA. LIFE AND LOVE IS ON HER TERMS ONLY! I WISH YOU FUN, CATNIP-AND PLENTY OF HOLIDAY DECORATIONS!!! PEACE-SUSANSWATLIN518:p:p:p:p

lizbud
08-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Hello Gracie,

Looks like you are playing Peek A Boo while hiding in the tinsel.:love:
I am so happy to meet you today beautiful girl.Congratulations on being
honored today as our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.:love: Sending you hugs
and head scritches.:)

tatsxxx11
08-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Hi there darling Gracie! A very, very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:) Oh, those two heart squeezing photos say it all, don't they!:D What a beautiful blend of spunk and spirit, (1st photo) and pure heart melting loveliness you are!:love: And oh yes, your coat is simply gorgeous, highlighted so beautifully in your 2nd photo! I'm a big gardener, under glass and in the yard, and I can't imagine a more special, coveted assistant, and partner in dirt, than you, precious Gracie!:D What a lucky family, claiming a kitty as beautiful, as special as you for their very own!:) I hope you and your family enjoyed a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, that you were spoiled to the max! (No worries there I'm thinking, hehe.) Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, precious Gracie! I hope your Mom will give you a BIG hug and kiss for me!:love::love::love:

nancys
08-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Love the pics of Gracie - what a pretty cat!

Medusa
08-18-2010, 09:54 PM
Gracie, you truly are a cutie! Enjoy your day as COTD, Gracie girl. :)

kaycountrygal
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Gracie, What a pretty cat you are. I am so glad you have a wonderful home. Congratulations on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

cool4catz2
08-18-2010, 11:12 PM
I must say ALL cats named Grace/Gracie must be quite amazing! You are a beauty and deserve the honors as COTD!! Nite nite!!

karlyb
08-19-2010, 03:17 AM
It's fun seeing your two pictures, Gracie - the first when you were a kitten with a silly kitten grin, and the second as you are coming into young feline adulthood. You were a cute kitten, now a beautiful cat! I bet you are a good helper in the greenhouse, Gracie, and enjoy the fresh smell of the plants and dirt. You are a great COTD, pretty Gracie, and I hope you celebrated with special treats and catnip.

Momo
08-19-2010, 10:05 AM
You are soo cute! I like your 'cat' pose - lol!
Enjoy your COTD status! :love: