PDA

View Full Version : The fourth foster kitten sister I missed! :-)

Catty1
08-17-2010, 04:08 PM
The owners of the cat boarding kennel where I work have had delay after delay in getting their retirement house built...yesterday it caught fire, and they lost everything that was stored there, including ALL the stuff that belonged to one of their daughters who is away at university. :(

Needless to say, I am working there all week - their one daughter is flying home, the other two live nearby and are there every morning, and their neighbour Sue (I'll call her) is helping in the mornings.

Sue and I split up the cat care - this really helps as I get time to do the extra things - laundry, sanitizing and refurbishing rooms, etc.

Sue and I got talking, and it turned out that she got a kitten from a litter of 4 - the next day, the remaining 3 went to the HS and wound up being fostered by me. What a coincidence!

Her name is Chloe, and I hope I can get a pic soon.:D

Karen
08-17-2010, 04:51 PM
What a coincidence!

Laura's Babies
08-17-2010, 04:59 PM
WOW! There was another one? Can't wait to see that one!!!

catmandu
08-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Thats a shame about that fire , but as My Mother once said things can be repalced, people cant , so its good that noone was hurt.:love::love::love:
We cannot wait to see the Little Fosters:love::love::love::love:

Catty1
08-18-2010, 07:43 PM
I met Chloe today - and OMG, she is for sure one of the sisters! Her new mom is going to the HS to see if her sister Cirrus is available. I think it's amazing that both their names start with "C". :D

Will keep you posted.

phesina
08-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh, wouldn't that be nice if Cirrus and Chloe were together in the new home?! :love: