PDA

View Full Version : Princess Pics

JALB
08-17-2010, 02:36 PM
These are pictures of Princess at the vet's. She mainly went to get rid of fleas on her, so it wasn't anything serious.

Princess is cute!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=2756

Princess is very curious about this strange room!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=2757

Princess is being bunny-eared!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=2758

Princess decides it's not such a bad place and relaxes.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=2759

What a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute face!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=2760

Owari! Wo tanoshinde kudasai! (The end! Enjoy!)

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Princess sure is adorable.:) How old is she? She looks like a big kitten.:)

Even though all of my cats are indoor only, I've been using advantage on them every month and I've never had another flea problem. Before this I did have a flea problem but this was when I only had 2 cats so it didn't cost me too much to get them defleaed. I must've brought fleas in or one of my neighbors pet had fleas. I live in a condo and share a building with many people. I hope she's now over her flea problem and will stay that way.:)

cassiesmom
08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Princess, you are very beautiful! I'm sorry that you had to go to the doctor and I hope you feel much better! I would love to see pictures of you, any time!

phesina
08-17-2010, 03:30 PM
What a beautiful girl you are, Princess!

JALB
08-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Princess sure is adorable.:) How old is she? She looks like a big kitten.:)

Princess (and Duchess) are about seven years old, but they're as cute as any kitten!

sana
08-17-2010, 09:47 PM
nice pics, I hope Princess is better and flealess now.

JALB
08-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Princess is doing a lot better. Before she went to the vet, her fur was thin and she had flea bites all over her neck. After she had some medicine, her fur got back to its usual fluffy state and the flea bites (at least mostly) disappeared. We just sprayed both cats with flea spray recently, and had the house flea-poisoned, so that should get rid of the fleas. If it doesn't we will try flea collars, probably. Princess was pretty good about taking her medicine, but when we were flea-spraying her, she wiggled around and tried to run away.

Laura's Babies
08-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Princes is a very lovely girl! A real striking beauty!They are miserable when they are ate up with fleas, I use Advantage on mine.. Do you know you can treat 5 - 10 pound cats with ONE 55 pound dog Advantage? You might want to check into the cost of doing that, it's the cheapest way I have found to treat for fleas.. The doggie one is the same as the kitty one, just comes in a larger container. Once the fleas in the house are gone, if they don't ever go outside again, you won't have to treat them as often, I haven't had to treat mine this summer at all. I buy the 4 pack of the 55 pound dog one and I have 4 cats so even if I treat them once a month, this stuff lasts me a long time.

If you are uncomfortable doing that, talk to your vet about it. Mine knows I do it and even provided me the right size syringe to use to suck it up in.. I think it's 8ml per 10 pound cat. ADVANTAGE ONLY! Not the Advantix.

Medusa
08-18-2010, 07:44 AM
Aw, such a sweet face. She looks as though she'd be the perfect companion for a little girl, for anyone, really. Glad that she no longer has those nasty fleas. No hitchhikers allowed! :)

smokey the elder
08-18-2010, 08:56 AM
What a pretty cat! What language is that? Is it Swahili?

catmandu
08-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Your Princess is quite a Beautiful Cat, a fluffier cat than My Late Princess, and equally as gorgeous:cool::cool::cool:
We prya that thefleas are all gone, they can be such a pest:mad::mad::mad:

JALB
08-18-2010, 10:52 AM
What a pretty cat! What language is that? Is it Swahili?

That is Japanese.

lvpets2002
08-18-2010, 11:02 AM
:love: Awee Princess your just too Cute & Adorable.. Bigg Huggss

Sonia59
08-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Hi Princess, nice to see your beautiful face again. :) You look very comfy at the vet, as if you were a baby cat going there for the first time ;) Kisses to you and Duchess!

Anikaca77
08-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Awwww Princess you are so beautiful. Are your two kitties related?

Melissa

JALB
08-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Yes, Princess and Duchess are sisters. But they don't seem to like each other very much. Sometimes they get into fights and leave fur all over the floor!

happylabs
08-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Oh she is cute! I love her little face. Her whiskers are so long. :) :love: :)

sana
08-20-2010, 10:23 PM
That is Japanese.

duhyeah, duh it was Japanese because Sawahili is more like SIMBA!!! YALALALA!!! and stuff.

JALB
08-24-2010, 11:35 AM
We got the Advantage and put it on both Prin and Duch yesterday. After a while we looked at them and it seems to have worked, because there were not many, if any, fleas on them.