PDA

View Full Version : SweetPepper!! Yay!!

Catherinedana
08-17-2010, 08:04 AM
I saw that pretty Senegal face on Pet of the Day and knew that I recognized you!! I'm so happy to see you as POTD, SweetPepper! You are a fiesty and lovely thing and you deserve the honor. Now all the world will see how lovely you are!

:love:
Cathy and the FLorida FLock

lvpets2002
08-17-2010, 10:53 AM
:love: SweetPepper your so stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

cassiesmom
08-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi, Sweet Pepper! I like your bright colors! How fun that you have your own special bedtime snack :) Happy Birdie Pet of the Day!

sentiels2
08-17-2010, 11:41 AM
:cool::):):):):)
THANKS CATHY. I WAS SO SURPRISED TO SEE THAT SWEETPEPPER MADE PET OF TEH DAY SO FAST. I ONLY ENTERED HER THE OTHER DAY ALONG WITH KACEY AND MY SISTER'S DOG LEXI. NOW I HAVE TO WIAT TILL THEY MAKE IT.

TERI, SWEETPEPPER & KACEY

tatsxxx11
08-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Congratulations on nabbing Pet of the Day honors, SweetPepper!:) Oh, what a gorgeous birdie you are, and clearly the love of your human's life; best friends and soul mates for life!:love: I so enjoyed reading your bio., learning how you came to find your forever person, of the happy, love filled life you have been blessed with! For sure you and she were meant to be, destined to find your way to one another!:cool: I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved birdie bud digger, but thankfully you had your mommy, and she you, to comfort one another during that most difficult time. How lucky she has been, knowing your unconditional love and friendship these many years, and I hope for you and her, many, many more happy, wonderful years together!

Lots of love and cuddles to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful SweetPepper!:love::love::love: Enjoy a very happy day of pampering sweetie, and tonight, when you get your bedtime snack, have your mom give you an extra bit of millet for me!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2010, 12:39 PM
SweetPepper you are indeed one gorgeous bird!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer screen. It sure brightened up my gloomy rainy day. It sounds like you have lots of fun. I hope you and your loving family are having a grand time today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

sentiels2
08-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Thank you all for saying how pretty sp is. We are working on some light thereapy as her feathers have turned dark on her back and now they are turning green once more.

Momoffuzzyface, i see in your cats that you have a calico. She looks a lot like the calico i had years agao as a kid. Her name was skeeky and she was so beautiful and very special. Unfortunately some idiot hit her with a car. There will never be another like her. Calicos are my favorite cat of them all.

Teri & sweetpepper & kacey

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Thank you all for saying how pretty sp is. We are working on some light thereapy as her feathers have turned dark on her back and now they are turning green once more.

Momoffuzzyface, i see in your cats that you have a calico. She looks a lot like the calico i had years agao as a kid. Her name was skeeky and she was so beautiful and very special. Unfortunately some idiot hit her with a car. There will never be another like her. Calicos are my favorite cat of them all.

Teri & sweetpepper & kacey

Aw, I'm so sorry about your calico, Skeeky. :( Calicos are sure special.
Yep, Angel Rose is a calico full of catitude. I've had her since she was born. If you ever want something to read, her and her mom Winnie's adventure is under cat general. She just had her first birthday Friday the 13th. :D
Thank you for noticing her. :)