PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Phil Show - 10 a.m. EST, Wednesday, August 18th...Animal Abusers!!

moosmom
08-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Not sure if I'm able to watch this. Hits too close to home. :( Just thought someone here might be interested and can comment on it.

davidpizzica
08-16-2010, 09:39 AM
I might try Donna, but I can't guarantee I'll watch it all the way through. I may tape it.

AdoreMyDogs
08-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Eesh....I think I'll have to pass. Thanks for letting us know, but I wouldn't be able to watch it. I'm too emotional. I hope they don't show any horrible home videos like they do on other Dr. Phil shows! :eek:

Catty1
08-16-2010, 03:26 PM
I imagine Dr Phil will have some pretty tough words for these abusers - and I hope the message gets through to a lot of people that watch his show!

K9karen
08-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the warning, Donna. John watches Dr Phil and would certainly call me to see this episode. I'll warn him, he probably won't watch it now either (I trained him well! ;))

anna_66
08-19-2010, 08:36 AM
I did watch the show. I really wish Dr Phil would have given him more of a chance to explain how he feels. I just can't imagaine anyone thinking it's alright to fight dogs:(
It was graphic and I couldn't watch all the bad stuff but it's nice to know about http://www.rescueink.org/ They are awesome and I LOVE their mascott Rebel, what a sweetheart!

Marigold2
08-19-2010, 08:52 AM
How can anyone explain dog fighting? Culture, area of the country give me a break. Why not just put two 7 year old boys in a ring and have them fight it out with a baseball bat? There is no difference, many dogs have that level of intelligence. And as far as pain do humans cry louder when one is hurt, do dogs not cry, suffer, bleed, plead for it to stop?
Twenty years in prison that is what people like that should get and then a whipping as well. :mad::mad::mad:

moosmom
08-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Marigold2,

You hit the nail right on the head, girl. I loved the way Big Ant went nose to nose with this piece of garbage. If Dr. Phil hadn't stepped in between them, I'm sure they would have had a fight on their hands.

I had to change the channel when they showed footage of a dog fight. Made my stomach turn. The jerk said he takes VERY good care of his fighters. After a fight, he brings them home, hooks them up to their chain and gives them good food. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:

What really chapped my @$$ was his shady lawyer sitting in the audience with this sickening smirk on his face. Claimed he didn't condone what his client did and would be out picketing with a sign if there was a protest against animal cruelty. Uh-huh. I can just see him with his $$$$$ Italian silk suit holding a picket sign.

I wanted to smash his face and his client's face I was so angry. That guy had absolutely no remorse whatsoever and actually sounded like he enjoyed killing animals. He "bragged" about killing a couple thousand animals. When Dr. Phil asked him HOW he killed them he had one word, "bullet" His reasoning was it's no different than shelters euthanizing them. That's why I changed my Avatar to say "No excuse for stupid".

I loved the little dog on wheels!!! She was found in a dumpster. I could see the jerkwad's reaction to this little survivor. I'm sure if he was her owner, she would've wound up with a bullet in her head.

Rescue Ink ROCKS!!!!