PDA

View Full Version : Cat and Crow

momcat
08-15-2010, 04:50 PM
This is a must see! Enjoy.....

http://www.slide.com/r/hD6DvyAOxD9CIUhvUpVcUMABW9QzpGnQ

Taz_Zoee
08-15-2010, 04:55 PM
:confused: The link didn't take me to a cat and a crow. It took me to something about Slide joining Google.

momcat
08-15-2010, 05:02 PM
:confused: The link didn't take me to a cat and a crow. It took me to something about Slide joining Google.

And people wonder why I hate computers so much!!!!! Sorry Taz_Zoee, this is a link from one of my friends. When I clicked it on my e-mail it came up fine. I honestly don't know what went wrong and I'm sorry you couldn't see it. It's time to give it up on these *^@%$# computers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Taz_Zoee
08-15-2010, 06:48 PM
And people wonder why I hate computers so much!!!!! Sorry Taz_Zoee, this is a link from one of my friends. When I clicked it on my e-mail it came up fine. I honestly don't know what went wrong and I'm sorry you couldn't see it. It's time to give it up on these *^@%$# computers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No worries. I googled cat and crow and came up with this video. Maybe it is the one you saw. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

momcat
08-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Yes, That's it!!!!! I hope you liked it as much as I do. Thank you more than words can express for finding it :D For some reason computers and I have a mutual hate/hate relationship!

Taz_Zoee
08-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes, That's it!!!!! I hope you liked it as much as I do. Thank you more than words can express for finding it :D For some reason computers and I have a mutual hate/hate relationship!

It is such a cute story. I've heard it before, but I don't think I've seen this video that explains so much about it. I did notice the date in the bottom of the video was from 1999, I wonder what has come of the cat and crow now.

kitten645
08-15-2010, 08:46 PM
I've seen this before. SOOO Cute. Alan Thicke's hairpiece frightens me though. LOL!

sana
08-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Awww.... so cute. such a lovely pair of friends. Hope they both live a happy long life. Such lovely little things. This is quite amazing.

sana
08-15-2010, 09:07 PM
It is such a cute story. I've heard it before, but I don't think I've seen this video that explains so much about it. I did notice the date in the bottom of the video was from 1999, I wonder what has come of the cat and crow now.

I was thinking the exactly same thing. Wonder how they must be now. Hope they both are alive and ok.

smokey the elder
08-17-2010, 10:23 AM
That's so irritating when you see a link and it clicks on a totally unrelated story. Or there's other junk ahead of it in a set of vignettes.