PDA

View Full Version : Attitude is everything! :-)

Catty1
08-11-2010, 09:24 PM
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. 'Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today.' So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. 'Hmmmm,' she said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today.' So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. 'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.' So she did, and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. 'YAY!' she exclaimed. 'I don't have to fix my hair today!'

Attitude is everything.

Laura's Babies
08-12-2010, 08:38 AM
I LOVE that! How many of us would react to it with that attitude? Don't think I would...

phesina
08-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh, that's really good. Thanks, Candace!

aTailOf2Kitties
08-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Forget attitude and call a friggin' doctor!:p

Vette
08-12-2010, 06:17 PM
^ LOL for some the balding gene kicks in a might early. both men an women(especially women) can find it rather embarrassing an theres not crap they can do about it except wear a wig or something.

but nice message an meaning all around either way

Daisy and Delilah
08-12-2010, 08:02 PM
:) :) :)

smokey the elder
08-13-2010, 02:14 PM
For those who remember Star Trek: The Motion Picture the bald Deltan was pretty hawt!:p

lvpets2002
08-13-2010, 04:20 PM
:) Hey I loved it.. Good One for Sure.. I think the whole world needs to read this..

kokopup
08-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Some quotes worth remembering

The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak, became a stepping-stone in the pathway of the strong. ~Thomas Carlyle

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader's Digest, June 1995

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want. ~Oscar Wilde

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert

It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. ~Annie Gottlier

Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left. ~Hubert Humphrey

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ~Winston Churchill

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown

There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate. ~Robert Brault,

The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so; but we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitoes and silly people. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. ~George Santayana

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigler

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts. ~Samuel Johnson

I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party! ~Betsy Caņas Garmon,