PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Tuxie Girl

momoffuzzyfaces
08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Tuxie Girl you must be one of the most adorable bunny girls I've seen in a long time!!! :love:

I can understand why your family fell in love with your sweet face. :) I bet you will have beautiful babies when you grow up and be a wonderful mom too. Until then, enjoy your life and being adored. I hope you do get extra treats in honor of your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

cassiesmom
08-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Adorable Tuxie Girl! Count me as one of your fans! What a darling bunny girl you are with your lovely markings and your sweet ears. How wonderful that your family adores you so! Please have them give you some petting for me today. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Tuxie!

tatsxxx11
08-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Tuxie Girl!:) Yes indeed, who says a "girl" can't pull off a "tux!":p:D What a beautiful bunny you are, Tuxie...I think your markings and coloring are pure perfection, no matter what the judges and "standard" say!!!:rolleyes::D But no matter, you don't need any blue ribbons or the approval of a panel of judges! As your proud person says, you're perfect just the way you are, and they couldn't ask for a sweeter, more beautiful, more loving furkid and companion than you!:love: And no doubt should you choose to, you'd be the best mommy as well, and your babies, beautiful!!!:love:

Thanks to your family for sharing your sweet self and heartwarming story with us all, Tuxie Girl! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight sweetheart, being spoiled and loved to pieces...and please have your Mom give you a hug, kiss, and fave treat, for me!:love::love::love:

Momo
08-10-2010, 04:50 PM
What a lovely bunny you are!
The resident tuxedo cat here - Crunch - says hello! Lol! :love:

chocolatepuppy
08-10-2010, 10:08 PM
You're a cutie Tuxie Girl! Congrats on POTD!:D