PDA

View Full Version : Boone

Romy
08-10-2010, 12:03 AM
What an absolutely beautiful baby, you are, Boone! All big eyes and wonderful stripes! :rolleyes: Your little tail is so sweet, and you have so much purrsonality to make up for it! :D

I love the descriptions of you playing – sounds like my Jorja. Everything that moves… Bless you for making my day and congrats for being such an utterly adorable Cat of the Day, Boone. :love:

Sashymo
08-10-2010, 04:24 AM
Oh! I SO enjoyed seeing pics of, and reading about, Boone. What an adorable kitten, with such endearing antics. And you present yourselves as splendid cat people. I appreciate what I take to be your attitudes concerning families incorporating cats. My cats and I make up the family I always wanted. Nothing compares. I rescued both of mine whilst working abroad: of course they returned with me to the USA. We've been together for over fifteen years now. It is heartening to know that you folks have Boone.

Barbiecat1
08-10-2010, 05:54 AM
Oh, what a CUTE cat you have! I love the little tail; it may just be a "birth defect" and not indicative of a Japanese Bobtail, but who cares about the reason when he is as cute as this? I wish you all years of love and companionship together. Boone, happy COTD buddy; you deserve it!

AussieCat1
08-10-2010, 05:57 AM
What a handsome little man!! Very gorgeous!! Happy cat of the day :love:

furrybeasts
08-10-2010, 07:20 AM
What a gorgeous little guy! Something to research.... huge feet, stub tail and vibrant markings with mixed spotted body over barred legs. Check to see if his fur is all mousey gray from his skin to about 1/4 inch long. You may well have a Pixie-Bob or Legend Cat. He sure is a beauty! Happy COTD!:):):)

kaycountrygal
08-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Boone, You are quite the combo, arent you? It sounds as if you are a very curious playful kitten too. Kittens are just great because everything is new to them... makes me want one but my Luke would not like it at all. I think you and your new family are going to have a wonderful life together as they enjoy everything you do LAUGH. You really are cute and I liked all the pics, especially the one of you on your back relaxing and I laughed when I saw your little tail, how cute. To the owners, I hope you all have many years together with Boone. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

glaciersea
08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Boone is absolutely adorable! He looks exactly like all three of my Pixiebobs at that age. I know the owner of Boone's daddy said he was a Maine coone....but her sure has a lot of Pixiebob features, including the short tail. Whatever his heritage, he sure is a cutie pie!

catmandu
08-10-2010, 09:32 AM
:love::love::love:
You certainly are a Little Magnfi Kitten Boone and quite a handsome One at that. You are lucky to have found a Great Furrever Home right off the bat and are going to be such a treasure in the lives of Your Guardians.
You are coing to be quite the Big Fellow when you get your growth.
:):)
But until then you have a year or so of being a Kitten, a Little Furry Guided Missle and Clown , delighting all who meet you with your wild ways and playful pursssonality.:cool::cool:
WeFound Cats Love Baby Animals and send a Nurturing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Kitten ^^ Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Big Boone^^
We hope to see more of you as you go, please have your Guardians post more photos of you as you become a Cat!!^^
:love::love::love:

meddings
08-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Boone it sounds like you landed yourself a primo furever home! I can tell you are the light of your new mommie's life.

Catty1
08-10-2010, 10:13 AM
OH yes, big back feetsies! You are going to be one big adorable hunk of kitty, Boone!

I just finished fostering three babies, and at 3 months they were, like you, attacking anything that moved - EVERYTHING is a toy, isn't it, sweetie? :):D:love:

Happy COTD, Boone - and I hope you enjoy cream cheese and feathers today! I hope your people join Pet Talk so we can watch you grow!

astrid
08-10-2010, 10:44 AM
What an adorable little angel you are baby Boone!!
You're the cutest baby boy with the cutest one-of-a-kind little tail :love:

Happy COTD sweetie, I hope you get all pampering and cream cheese your heart desires ;) :cool:

My best wishes for a long life full of health and joy for you little Boone!

cassiesmom
08-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Boone Coon, what a darling kitten you are! I like your spotty, stripey coat! And you are busy being a cute, happy kitten! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Boone!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Boone what an adorable darling you are!!! :love:

What a treat for me to see all your sweet pictures today. You should give cute lessons to other kitties. ;) I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Laura's Babies
08-10-2010, 01:24 PM
When you grow into those feet you are going to be one BIG BOY!! (And a BIG HANDSOME ONE at that!) But in the meantime, what a cute baby you are!!

tatsxxx11
08-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Boone! Oh my gosh, you couldn't be more precious if you tried, Boone!:D I was guessing (from your thumbnail) that you had to be a least part Maine Coon! But I guess the origin of your "bobbed tail," along with a few of your other fetching features, will forever remain a mystery!:D

Oh, to come back as a kitten! You kids sure know how to squeeze every ounce of pleasure out of life! hehe Be it batting pen caps around floor, napping on a downed pile of books in the closet, or snuggling up with Mom (minus the iPad:D) after a long day, you simply savor the moment!

What a lucky family, having the honor of sharing their home and lives with such a precious boy; what happy times await you!:)

Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, Boone! I'm sure no matter what your mommy has planned, you'll make the most of it!:D
Hugs and kisses to you, precious Boone!

Don Juan's mom
08-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Thank you Baby Boone for solving a mystery at my house! SOMEONE has been pulling all the books out of the bottom shelf of my bookcase. :confused: Now I just have to find out who's sleeping there....

Momo
08-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Wow - what a stunning lil' kitty you are! :love:
I know that you will grow up to be a very happy, healthy cat!
So - enjoy your COTD status, and leave the books alone...you can't read! LOL! :D
(My Ivanna 'The Terrible' pulls books from the shelves too - lol)! :)

Sundance
08-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Boone, I love your name (much better than Stumpy!) and your beautiful fuzzy face! You are a great Cat of the Day despite your young age and small size. You do have some BIG feet to grow into!

Have fun all the way into adulthood, Boone, and Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Karin Thu
08-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Aww it is s great to see others pictures and hear about how special there animal family is.:)
Karin Thu
www.myanmarbengals.com

susanswatlin518
08-10-2010, 08:06 PM
YOU ARE SO TOTALLY SWEET!!!! HAPPY COTD :love::love::love::love:YOUR COAT IS LOVELY. YEAH IT IS SO TRUE THAT HUMAN DRINKING CUPS FASCINATE CATS. LOL THEY ARE MORE HUMAN THAN WE THINK! MOVING WATER IS VERY INTRIGUING TO THEM AS WELL. I AM A NEW YORK CAT LADY AND I SENT A FEW HEAD BUMPIES OUT TO YOU! SUSANSWATLIN518:p:p

karlyb
08-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Seeing your cute baby pictures, Boone, makes me yearn for a little kitten as precious and playful as you are. I'm wondering if you might have some Manx in your background? Some Manx cats have a stumpy tail. My Manx (no tail) Jack has huge feet like you do and walks with that same swagger. Well, no matter what your ancestry, Boone, you are a wonderful Kitten of the Day!