PDA

View Full Version : Eve takes her work seriously

Bengalz
08-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Eve has been very busy today helping her Daddy load new software onto 'her' new iMac (otherwise known as Mommy's early birthday present:D). I can't resist posting this photo of her and Daddy:p - she is so intense:eek::D and an excellent supervisor!

Freedom
08-06-2010, 08:41 PM
SOMETHING caught her attention, that much is clear! LOL good shot!

Karen
08-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Ah, those lovely green eyes, I'm not sure I'd want to be the object of that particular stare, though!

Laura's Babies
08-06-2010, 10:24 PM
She asking "WHERE'S THAT MOUSE? I HEARD YOU SAY THERE'S A MOUSE HERE!!"

krazyaboutkatz
08-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Great picture. She's such a gorgeous girl and we need to see more of her.:)

blue
08-07-2010, 12:07 AM
http://files.myopera.com/akpostal/albums/857054/StandBack.jpg

catmandu
08-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Eve looks very serious, I hope that My Cats protect me like that when the time comes:love::love::love:

Bengalz
08-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks everyone. Yes Eve is very determined to be on top of all that occurs in our lives and yes Blue, she is the ultimate "Guard Kitty":D Very territorial, she does not allow intrusions unless they are hooman and like kitty cats:D Her 6th sense is very reliable;). Her curiosity is such that she hates to miss anything and has to be the center of attention at all times - she is very charming though and most always gets her way:love:

Barbara
08-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I remember very well Eve going through our luggage to amke sure we didn't import anything wrong ;)
Love these green eyes.
Kisses to Evie:)

Bengalz
08-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I remember very well Eve going through our luggage to amke sure we didn't import anything wrong ;)

OMG Barbara I remember that so well:D:D:D What a funny girl she is:love: Kisses from all of us to you and yours.

How is that beautiful boy Orion:love: I can't get enough of him:D Please give him some snuggles and belly rubs for me.

cassiesmom
08-07-2010, 09:46 PM
A very lovely su-purr-visor! Please give her a kiss for me!

momcat
08-08-2010, 10:43 PM
How would we ever manage to get anything done without the advice and supervision of our kitties? Eve is just making sure that nobody steals Daddy's tools and he puts all the pieces in the right places. By the way, is there a box in her future here?

Bengalz
08-08-2010, 11:05 PM
How would we ever manage to get anything done without the advice and supervision of our kitties? Eve is just making sure that nobody steals Daddy's tools and he puts all the pieces in the right places. By the way, is there a box in her future here?

Oh Yes - the box! She was most impatient as we took too long to unpack the computer:rolleyes: As soon as it was empty (almost:p) she hopped in and checked to make sure we didn't forget anything. Dad has to wait until Eve's preoccupied to fold the box up for recycle otherwise, there is a mighty struggle:D And guess who usually wins:D;)

lvpets2002
08-09-2010, 11:03 AM
:love: Oh yes Eve is a great SuPurrviser.. She is so Adorable..