PDA

View Full Version : Dear Alani and Blaze...

cassiesmom
08-06-2010, 12:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10009-croppedresized.jpg

How are you (besides orange, precious and adorable)? How is your beautiful sister Ziggy? How are Storm, Sky and Pearl?

I read in a previous thread that you all had some tummy troubles and I hope that has resolved. Could you please have meowmie give you a hug and a snuggle from me? Happy Friday, cuties!

Your fan,
Elyse

catmandu
08-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Michael and Miquelito are sending Owesome Orange MEEEEEEEEEEOWS Head Bumpies and Kitty Kissies to Alani and Blaze Our Two Owesome Orange Cats of the Future:love::love::love:
And hope that Storm, Sky and Pearl to have patiences to overcome The Terrible Twos of Growing Kittens!!!:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
08-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Are they not the cutiest orange twosome ever?! (With their beautiful Ziggy watching over their antics to make sure they are safe.)

krazyaboutkatz
08-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Thanks for asking.:) Alani and Blaze are still on drops for their eyes until Monday. Blaze's right eye still doesn't look good but it's improved a bit. Their stools are still mushy and I hope it's just due to the medicine that was given to them for coccidia. They're very energetic and are eating very well which is great.:)

Ziggy is only eating canned food and wants nothing to do with dry. I don't think she's eating enough and I'm still worried about her but she's acting normal and is frisky and goofy at times.

Pearl was sneezing a bit tonight so I hope that this doesn't amount to anything. She's still picking at her food which she has done in the past. She now wants some canned food which she never really wanted before. She's acting more quiet than normal which I kind of like but for the most part she's pretty normal. I think that either she or Ziggy are still having some mushy stools too and it may also be due to the coccidia medication because it's supposed to flush out their systems.

Storm and Sky are doing well and eating pretty well. They both seem to love the new dry food. Sky now prefers the dry to the canned. Both of their stools are firm but they also received less of the coccidia medicine because I was running out of it so they didn't get the full dose like the girls did. Sky was the only cat that didn't seem to have any tummy upset or vomiting before any way.

I sent my vet an e-mail with some questions but I haven't heard back from her yet. I also tried to do some research on the medicine,Ponazuril, and it said that it's usually given to horses for coccidia and in horses it can cause stomach upset but they don't know much about the side effects on dogs and cats. Maybe this is why both Ziggy and Pearl aren't eating as well yet. I'm sure in time that everyone will be back to normal again. Thanks again for your concern.:)

Barbara
08-07-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about that coccidia infection. Filou caught them once when he was young but he got over them pretty quickly.
Orion who enjoyed his new balcony netting this weekend sends healing purrs.

momcat
08-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Alani and Blaze, How are your little tummies? I hope that you and your fursibs are all feeling much better and all of you are back to your kitty antics. You both are way too cute :love: :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi Alani and Blaze, How are your little tummies? I hope that you and your fursibs are all feeling much better and all of you are back to your kitty antics. You both are way too cute :love: :love:

Tanks for your concern.:) We doing well and have been keeping our meowmie very busy. We still making pancakes instead of tootsie rolls though so our meowmie is still worried about us. Our big brudders are doing well and they'll very nice to us. Our big sis's are starting to do better but they can still be mean to us at times.:( Pearl is eating much better but Ziggy is being very picky about what she'll eat. Meowmie's been calling her "Ziggy The Skinny" now instead of "Ziggy The Piggy" and she's still a bit worried about her.:( Here's a picture that meowmie took of us last night after we ate. We was tired and ready for bed.

The Widdle Boys,
Alani & Blaze

krazyaboutkatz
08-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Now Alani and Blaze are on Clavamox two times a day for 7 days. I hope that this will help clear up all of their problems. Please send some positive vibes their way. Thanks.:)

Bengalz
08-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Lots of good healing thoughts for you baby ones:love: They are just so sweet - it hurts to see them uncomfortable. I hope the meds work quickly and Alani and Blaze can get down to the business of being mischievous little kittens:D

cassiesmom
08-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Dear kittens, would your doctor permit you to have a kitten-size portion of yogurt for the bacteria, along with the Clavamox? I am wondering if that would help revert your pancake-y stools back to their more formed Tootsie Roll consistency.

Could you please have your meowmie give you some petting for me? You are so very beautiful!

:love:,
Elyse

krazyaboutkatz
08-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Dear kittens, would your doctor permit you to have a kitten-size portion of yogurt for the bacteria, along with the Clavamox? I am wondering if that would help revert your pancake-y stools back to their more formed Tootsie Roll consistency.

Could you please have your meowmie give you some petting for me? You are so very beautiful!

:love:,
Elyse

This is what I'm planning on doing. When the vet tech called me yesterday, I asked her if the antibiotics would cause them more diarrhea but she said not necessarily. In the past even my adult cats have gotten diarrhea from antibiotics. I just have to go to the store and get them some plain yogurt and hopefully this will help them. The coccidia med,which does kill the coccidia, should've made them start having normal stools in two days I was told but this didn't happen so there's probably something else going on in their delicate systems.:( Other than the diarrhea, they're acting normal and are full of energy. I took some more pictures today which I'll be sharing later in a new thread. So be on the look out for them.;)

cassiesmom
08-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Dear precious Alani and Blaze,

just sending you some *kisses* and hugs today because you are so sweet and orange!

:love:
your fan,
elyse

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 01:18 AM
Dear precious Alani and Blaze,

just sending you some *kisses* and hugs today because you are so sweet and orange!

your fan,
elyse

Tank You. We feeling much better dese daze. Meowmie says we have too much inergy. We don't know what dat is but we guess it's a good ting.

The Orange Brudders,
Alani & Blaze

sana
08-19-2010, 08:18 AM
To sweet kitties,
I really hope you guys will be fine as soon as possible. May God give you good health. I hope that everyone gets better soon. And please can you tell again what the difference is between Alani And Blaze. Such cute orangies. I have never seen any cuter orange kitten. Happy Days to you all.
Goodbye from Sana (Love you all very much):love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
To sweet kitties,
I really hope you guys will be fine as soon as possible. May God give you good health. I hope that everyone gets better soon. And please can you tell again what the difference is between Alani And Blaze. Such cute orangies. I have never seen any cuter orange kitten. Happy Days to you all.
Goodbye from Sana (Love you all very much):love:

Thanks so much Sana. Alani is a little bigger and has more white on his face than Blaze. In general he has a lighter complexion than Blaze and this is how I tell them apart. I was also told that Blaze has a double "M" on his forehead.:)

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 12:02 PM
:love: Well he sure does.. You can see the M in the pic of him on your siggy.. By the way any updated pics for us to Admire?? Bigg Huggss Boys..
Thanks so much Sana. Alani is a little bigger and has more white on his face than Blaze. In general he has a lighter complexion than Blaze and this is how I tell them apart. I was also told that Blaze has a double "M" on his forehead.:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:00 PM
:love: Well he sure does.. You can see the M in the pic of him on your siggy.. By the way any updated pics for us to Admire?? Bigg Huggss Boys..

Sorry, no new pictures. I'll try to hopefully get some this weekend if I can.;)

sana
08-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks krazyaboutkatz. I get the difference and do update more pictures of the famous orangies. Such sweeties.

cassiesmom
08-24-2010, 05:25 PM

Blaze definitely has a double M on his forehead! (as in meow, meow :) )

Alani and Blaze, you are soooooo adorable, precious, beautiful, darling and orange! I hope your tummies are improving. May I say again that you are just as fluffy and cute as ever! Could you please have your meowmie give you a gentle kiss for me -- and one for Ziggy, Storm, Sky and Pearl too, please.

One of your admiring fans,
Elyse

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Blaze definitely has a double M on his forehead! (as in meow, meow :) )

Alani and Blaze, you are soooooo adorable, precious, beautiful, darling and orange! I hope your tummies are improving. May I say again that you are just as fluffy and cute as ever! Could you please have your meowmie give you a gentle kiss for me -- and one for Ziggy, Storm, Sky and Pearl too, please.

One of your admiring fans,
Elyse

Thanks. They're still having some loose stools.:( Hopefully things will settle down soon. Many kisses have been given to everyone.:)

cassiesmom
08-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Dear Alani and Blaze,

How was your weekend? How are you getting along with Pearl, Ziggy, Sky and Storm? Could you please have meowmie pet you for me, and your brothers and sisters too. You are so precious!

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi,
Weez doin juzt fine.:) Weez gets along wiff everybudy. Sumtimes we're a bit too much for our big bro's and big sis's tho. Dey need breaks from us. Meowmie hugs and pets us all de time. We:love: her. Pets will be deliverd all round. Weez still not making tootsie rolls like meowmie wants us too tho.

The Orange Twins,
Alani & Blaze

cassiesmom
09-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi, orange kitty darlings ... thinking of you today!

sana
09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
So, how are the little orangies? How are the cupcakes, huh, krazyaboutkatz? really wanting to see their pictures. I hope they are all doing well. :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi, orange kitty darlings ... thinking of you today!
Thanks. Weez doin jest fine.:D

So, how are the little orangies? How are the cupcakes, huh, krazyaboutkatz? really wanting to see their pictures. I hope they are all doing well. :)
They're doing great and are so active it may be hard for me to take good pictures of them. I'll try for some this weekend.:)

cassiesmom
09-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi, orange sweeties ... I am thinking of you again today! Have a fun weekend!

cassiesmom
10-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Dear Alani and Blaze,

Hi, kitten sweeties! How are you, besides adorable and orange? I bet you are growing! I hope you are playing and having lots of fun! I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you again today.

Your fan,
Elyse

krazyaboutkatz
10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Tanks,
We're doin jest fine.:D We keep our meowmie very buzy and we try to stay outa trouble. Hopefully meowmie will take some new pics of us soon.

The Orange & White Fuzz Nuggets,
Alani & Blaze

cassiesmom
10-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Hello, orange kitten sweeties! I am t hinking of you today :D