PDA

View Full Version : esp. For Karen and Paul

sana
08-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Hey, guys, I was wondering, what type of pets would Paul and Karen have??? Never thought of it before. I never found out what pets they have.

Karen
08-05-2010, 08:23 PM
We have no pets right now, but Miss Hoppy, who is my avatar bunny, was our most recent pet. We also have had a Painted Turtle, Rudi, a baby snapping turtle Panzer, a Siberian Dwarf Hamster Vadim, many fish and grew up with dogs, and Paul grew up with dogs and cats, as well as gerbils and parakeets in their house.

And the wild animals in our yard include a chipmunk we see often, a wild rabbit we see less often, but always see footprints when it has snowed, as well as the turkeys who wander through, and many kinds of birds, and grey squirrels.

lbaker
08-06-2010, 11:45 AM
In addition to the above I think it would be safe to say that Karen and Paul have a "God-Parent" relationship with every animal/pet/co-caretaker we know :love::love::love:

sana
08-06-2010, 04:33 PM
In addition to the above I think it would be safe to say that Karen and Paul have a "God-Parent" relationship with every animal/pet/co-caretaker we know :love::love::love:

hahaha, nice!;)