PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Nutmeg!

cassiesmom
08-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi, Nutmeg! You are so pretty with your brown and white coat and your pink nose :) How fun that you like watermelon! Yum!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie Nutmeg!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Nutmeg what a little beauty you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I swear I see a happy smile on your little face. It sounds like you have a wonderful family and life. I hope you are enjoying your special day, maybe with a bit of watermelon or other treat. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

Marigold2
08-05-2010, 01:31 PM
LOL I opened the link and saw that face and could not stop laughing because you are so incredibly cute.
Happy, Happy Pet of The Day precious.

tatsxxx11
08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi Nutmeg! Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie! My girl Ruby sends along tons of wheeks and purrs to you on your big day!:) What a beautiful girl you are, Nutmeg; your closeup is beyond adorable! And of course you're spoiled rotten, just as you should be!:D What a happy, carefree, love filled life you are living...Wow, your digs are truly deluxe, (2 stories:cool:) and of course, nothing beats feasting on all of those yummy fresh fruits and veggies...except maybe soaking up all that love your Mommy showers on you!:love: It was a case of love at first sight, and there's no doubting you and your Mommy were meant to be; best friends and soul mates, for life!:) How lucky you both are, to have found your way to one another!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetie! I hope you and your proud Mom are enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled day, with lots of popcorning goin' on!:D And I hope she'll pass along some cuddles and kisses to you, from me, as well! Congratulations to you precious Nutmeg, Pet of the Day, every day!!!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
08-05-2010, 08:05 PM
You're a cutie Nutmeg!:love: I saw your happy face this morning but didn't have time to reply. Congrats on being POTD!:D