PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy?

RICHARD
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/af68/xxlt/?action=view&current=Whoisthisguy.mp4

I got this in an email, The message at the end is offering him citizenship and a job.

He'll be a media star if some ad company signs him for a commercial or two.:eek:

Catherinedana
08-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Cool! and maybe he can get some longer pants (or shorter ones) :D

lvpets2002
08-04-2010, 12:02 PM
:eek: WoW he is Great with that Soccer Ball.. Hey we need him on our Dallas Soccer Team.. Come on to TX dude..:D

Daisy and Delilah
08-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Somebody sign him up!!! WOW!! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
08-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I like to look at the "other" side of things. Do you really think he made ALL of those shots on his first try? This video could have taken months to put together after several tries on each obstacle.
It's still neat to watch though. :)

RICHARD
08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I like to look at the "other" side of things. Do you really think he made ALL of those shots on his first try? This video could have taken months to put together after several tries on each obstacle.
It's still neat to watch though. :)

I wondered the same thing too.

He probably did not, but he's in the area.

If you notice when he places the ball into play he takes no more than 5 second to make the shot. That means he is able to calculate where he has to put the ball, how hard to hit it and for the moving targets, how much to lead the cart, tire......That is impressive.

We have not seen him run, dribble or play against another player, so we don't know how he does on the pitch.

------------------

If you have seen guys that makes golf trick shots or can drive a ball for 500+ yards?

You think that they would make good golfers, but they probably can't putt or hit the fairway. Most of the time they really suck when it comes to the "whole" game.

If this kid can run and hit a pass like that in a game, he is something special.
I couldn't see him hitting the tagets first time out, but he probably din't take too many turns at each trick.:eek: