PDA

View Full Version : Pickle

Barbiecat1
08-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Cute name, is it because you are always getting into a pickle of some sort? You are very pretty, but be careful during Halloween, since you are an all black kitty. Happy COTD.

Medusa
08-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Pickle, you look like a mini panther; such a beautiful, shiny coat. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :)

catmandu
08-04-2010, 09:45 AM
:love::love::love:
What a sweet Ebon Kitten you were Pickle and what a drop dead gorgeous Cat you are Pickle , a sleek Black Beauty who is so elegant and ebony.
You are such a Good Cat , and we know that your Family agrees as you just exude with purrsonality.
:D:D
In many places in the World Black Cats are considered harbringers of good fortune and like My Panther , I bet that your arrival you have brought good fortune to your adopters.
:cool::cool:
Tubby 2^^ , Tubster Panther^^, Ebony Beau Tubster ^^ Ebonette Tubbette ^^ and The Duke of Ebony 66 are starting theie Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend ^^ Newest Black Cat and Newest Cat Of The Day Purrfect Pickle.
:love::love::love:

pomtzu
08-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi Pickle! I sure wish I knew how you came to get that name. You certainly aren't a dill pickle, but a very sweet one. You have such a lovely, shiny black coat - just striking.
Here's hoping you have a wonderful day today as the very honored COTD. I'll bet extra treats and lots of lovies are headed your way. Enjoy your day, pretty one! :love:

cassiesmom
08-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Awww, Pickle! You were a darling kitten and now you are a beautiful grown-up kitty girl! I agree with Pomtzu- a very sweet Pickle indeed. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Pickle what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

Your baby picture is priceless!!! What a sweet face!!! I bet it's wonderful having you as a best friend. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

lizbud
08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Hello Pickle,

What a cutie you are little girl.:love: If you are not one to make a fuss,
I hope your family makes one over your special day as CAT OF THE DAY.:love:
I loved hear about your fascination with the cat flap.:D That's funny.:D
Sending out lots of hugs,kisses and lovies just for you sweet girl.:)

cool4catz2
08-04-2010, 05:22 PM
I see you find time to primp at the mirror when you are on your off time from being Officer Pickle! Hope you get some of those prawns you so love, today!! Happy COTD to a real sweetie!:love:;):love:

Momo
08-04-2010, 05:34 PM
What a cutie you are! Your kitten pic looks like one of the three sibling kittens I rescued last week - lol! (They are currently in a rather posh animal shelter, where I hope they find loving homes)...
You look very regal in your other picture!
Please enjoy your COTD status! :)

tatsxxx11
08-04-2010, 06:43 PM
You made it Princess Pickle, you're Cat of the Day!:D Oh, what a sweet, precious, beautiful girl you are, Pickle!:) I don't think I've ever seen a shinier, more glossy black coat than yours, sweetheart! And your purrsonality is just as fetching as your stunning good looks! Is it any wonder you have your humans, especially our Daddy, hehe, wrapped so tightly around those precious paws of yours?:p Meeting you has brought a bit of sunshine to my dark and gloomy day Pickle, and I thank you for that, and for the big smiles! Hope you and dear sister Lily enjoyed a very happy, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces; you both sure deserve it!!! Hugs and smoochies to you precious Pickle, and to Lily too!:love::love::love:

kitten645
08-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Pickle you are a beauty! You remind me of my Calvin. He's a blackie that eventually grew into his ears after a very long time. Kisses to you beautiful girl!
Claudia & Calvin

karlyb
08-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Pickle, you were a cute little kitten who has grown into an elegant young lady cat. Your black coat is so shiny and clean! You know the best way to enjoy life - napping frequently and knocking the cat-flap to entertain your humans. "Officer Pickle" made me laugh, I can picture you wielding your nightstick lol. You are a great COTD, Pickle, and I wish you many more years of health and happiness with your family who love you so much.