PDA

View Full Version : My big boy is gone

GILL
08-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry too say that we lost BART on Friday. He's been sick for a several weeks and none of the vets could find the problem.
He was left in an apartment in CT. with his sister ET. who we lost last year.
Just a big lover and so polite, he would tap you on the nee if he wanted to join you to watch TV.
We will miss the snuggles on a cold night.

smokey the elder
08-02-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm so sorry about Bart. He was an awesome kitty.

Freedom
08-02-2010, 02:16 PM
From the 2d and 3rd pics, he sure knew how to relax! :D What a boy. I am sorry for your loss.

jennielynn1970
08-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Awe.... sorry to be reading this. I know it hurts so much to lose ones we love so dearly.

Play hard at the Bridge, Bart. Go find my Finae, she'll give you the tour since she just got there too!:love:

Randi
08-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Bart looks like a real snuggler in the pictures, I'm so sorry you have lost him. :(

Rest in piece, dear Bart! :love:

(((hugs)))

Queen of Poop
08-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Very sorry for your loss. :love:

moosmom
08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
GILL,

I'm so SOOO sorry to hear about Bart. When we talked on the phone you said there was something seriously wrong with him. Boy, he did hide his thinness well under that beautiful coat.

LES right now. I just don't have the heart (I think I deleted her number) to call Gail and tell her.

RIP great boy. You were loved to the very end, my sweet boy. Play hard at the RB and let MooShoo I miss him terribly.

katladyd
08-02-2010, 02:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Know that Bart was loved so much by you and he loved you back the same way. He is happy and well now and still sends you his love. That part never dies... the love.:love:

Karen
08-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Rest in peace, BART, you were much loved and will be missed.

phesina
08-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Dear Gill, I am so sorry to read this. What a beautiful boy! And so sweet-looking, too. My deepest sympathy to you and your familiy.

Anikaca77
08-02-2010, 02:42 PM
John-

I'm so sorry to hear about Bart. My prays and thoughts will be with you and your wife and the rest of your crew.

My prays.

RIP Bart.

Melissa

Pinot's Mom
08-02-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm so sorry about Bart; I know he was well loved by you and you'll miss him greatly. RIP Bart, play well at the Bridge, and Peace to your family.:love:

lvpets2002
08-02-2010, 02:58 PM
:( I am so sorry for your loss of Bart.. Bart looks to be a bigg lover boy.. RIP Bart & God Speed to RB.. Your a RB Angel now & be watching over us..

Taz_Zoee
08-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I am so sorry. He was such a handsome big guy (and I LOVE big kitties).

RIP Bart

GILL
08-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Thank you all. it was always alot of fun to see Penny al of about 3 pound snuggle with Bart. You would this large orange mass with a little black spot tucked between his legs and tummy.

cassiesmom
08-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Gill, I am so sorry for your loss.

Killearn Kitties
08-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bart. That was a lot of kitty to snuggle! :love:
Rest in peace, Bart. You will be much missed.

catmandu
08-02-2010, 04:40 PM
We are so sorry to hear about the passing of Owesome Orange Bary, all of Our Awesome Angels, including a huge delegation of Owesome Orangies will be there to reunite Bart and ET.
Bart and Et are together once more with their wings of silver and wing and will be together when Our Awesome Angels Army tours the World seeing the best of everything.
Bart and ET will adopt a number of Angels who through no fault of their won never had a FyrrEver Home, or were neglected on farms or circuses.
They will be there in fulll force to greet You Gill and Family when you are all reunited in love.
One Fine Day:love:

Catty1
08-02-2010, 05:39 PM
GILL, I am so sad to hear this. Didn't ET also pass from something undiagnosed? How strange that this happened to them both.

They had longer and much better lives than they would have otherwise because of your love and great care of them. :love::love:

{{{{hugs}}}}

Medusa
08-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Oh I'm so sorry, John. Bart was truly a big, handsome boy. It looked like he was quite a lover, too. I know what good care you took of him as you do all your furkids. RIP, big Bart and peace to you and yours, John. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bart's passing.:( He sure was a big handsome fluffy orangie which are my favorite. My RB Pepper was also a big boy and his illness was also undiagnosed.:( Play hard at the Bridge Bart and I'm sure that you'll make many new friends. RIP sweet Bart.:( Please take care John. (((HUGS)))

emily_the_spoiled
08-03-2010, 08:35 AM
I am so very sorry to read about Bart. It is never easy to lose one of our furry companions. He is now at the RB, joining his sister again, in health and happiness keeping an eye on things down here.

Prairie Purrs
08-03-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm so sorry. Those big sweet boys are really something special. My Hagrid was a big lovey goofball, and I miss him terribly.

RIP, Bart. Cuddle up at the RB with your sister, and keep watch over your family.

GILL
08-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Again Thank you all. It's hard to see Penny looking for Bart every night. It was very quiet in the house as I think that they all knew. Things are just starting to get back to normal even with the new kids. We are over 25 now and will be looking for good homes for some soon.

kb2yjx
08-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Gil, it is always sad to lose a special cat(and they ALL are so special). Bart was such a
handsome orangeman!! Sleep softly, sweet Bart.....

momtomany
08-03-2010, 07:27 PM
The Dunn gang sends their prayers to you and yours. Sorry for the loss of your beautiful big boy "Bart". Play happily at the bridge.