PDA

View Full Version : Miss Boo

Romy
08-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Boo must be short for BEAUTIFUL! Miss Boo, you are just unbelievably adorable, with your cutest ever expression and big eyes.:rolleyes:

What a happy, happy ending for a rescue kitty! Toys, taken to an art gallery every day to be with Coal. Innocence and trust are so evident in your precious little face, Boo and I am so glad you have such a wonderful furrever home now. As Cat of the Day, you have made mine. Love and cuddles in abundance to you sweetheart. :love:

Barbiecat1
08-02-2010, 05:50 AM
What a beautiful little face you have; such a sweetheart! I'm so glad you get along so well with Coal also; nice to have friends! Happy COTD.

chimom
08-02-2010, 06:40 AM
You are a beautiful kitty Miss Boo. So cool your mom takes you to work.

Medusa
08-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Boo, what a little fuzz nugget you are! And so pretty in pink, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, little one. :)

catmandu
08-02-2010, 07:49 AM
:love::love::love:
Awww what a Sensational Little Cat of the Future you are Bodacious Boo^^, and you and your Orange Teddy Bear look so happy together.
And you will delight so many people at Your Meeowies place or work, and as you are a small living piece of art, you will look great there, as young are so beautiful.
:):)
Coal jusr loves you Boo, you can see it in his eyes and his afce, that he really enjpys having a little protege to be his friend and we bet that having you Boo ^^ with your Kitten's ways makes Big Coal roll back the years and feel like a Kitten again himself.
:)^^
We Found Cats send a Loving MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW Tou Our Newest Dynamic Duo Boo ^^ and Coal ^^, Our Newest Second Chance Cat Boo ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Baby Boo^^
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
08-02-2010, 08:27 AM
Boo, you are so cute and sweet. It makes me want a kitten again... but my big boy Luke would not like it at all I'm sure. You certainly are a lucky little girl whose owner is taking great care of you. I like all the pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on being kitten/COTD! Kay in NC

Sharon1026
08-02-2010, 08:44 AM
What a sweetie you are. I also have a black kitty named Boo and she looked just like you when she was small, so I know you're going to grow up to be a beautiful girl.

meddings
08-02-2010, 10:08 AM
What great pictures, and what a great story! So how would I go about getting a job at your art gallery as a kitten minder??

cassiesmom
08-02-2010, 11:14 AM
I feel a road trip to Chattanooga coming on for a visit to Coal and Boo! You are an adorable kitten, Boo and how wonderful that you were rescued to a fabulous forever home! Happy Cat of the Day to Coal and Boo!

astrid
08-02-2010, 11:47 AM
awwww!!! what a cutie you are baby girl!!!
I'm so glad you were rescued in time from that dangerous place you were (who could have left you there!!! :mad:) and now have your own home full of love (and toys :D)... and how lucky you are that mom takes you to work with her!!! isn't it awesome? :cool:

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you're being pampered and spoiled and getting all the treats your heart desires ;):p

Happy COTD baby Boo!!!
Love and kisses:love::love:

lvpets2002
08-02-2010, 12:10 PM
:love: Aweee hello there Miss Boo.. Your such a wittle Cutie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

momoffuzzyfaces
08-02-2010, 12:52 PM
*thud* that's me fainting from the cuteness of seeing your wonderful pictures beautiful Boo!!!:love:

How sweet can one kitten look? I bet you are a bit hit at the art gallery!!! I'd come in just to see you every day. I hope you and Coal too, are getting some special goodies today to celebrate your star status.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Momo
08-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Oh my God - what a pretty lil' thing you are! You look like a slightly younger version of one of the three kittens I rescued last week! (I took them to my local animal shelter, which is very nice)...
I'm so glad that you were saved from that overpass - what a horrid place to be!
Enjoy life, lil' one...and your COTD! :love::love::love:

lizbud
08-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi Boo,

Precious, precious, precious, that's what you are sweetheart.:love:
I am so happy to know that you were rescued from a very bad place and
now have the best of places to live, safe & happy.:D Say hello to Coal for
me, ok? Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

cool4catz2
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Woo-hoo Boo I'm stuck on YOU (Coal is too)!:D Happy COTD and congrats to silly putty BooBear! Love your pix;):love:;)

kitten645
08-02-2010, 08:24 PM
What a beautiful and sophitiCAT! Living in the Art world! I bet she's the most precious piece in the place! Kisses to you miss BOOtiful!

momcat
08-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Hi there, baby Boo! You turned me into mush, how precious and absolutely adorable you are. It must be fun going to work with Meowmie every day plus you have your buddy Coal to teach you everything you need to know about being a kitty and how to properly train your purrents.

Please come back and visit us again? Those pictures of you are wonderful and I'm sure all of your new fans here at PT want to see more of you.

Wow, how lucky for you to be rescued from such a dangerous place! I wish you a long, healthy, happy life filled with love and everything a beautiful kitty like you deserves. Please ask your Meowmie to give you tons of lovies and smoochies from me? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

karlyb
08-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Baby Boo, Your pictures are so cute, showing all your kitten energy.
I agree - seeing you, Boo, makes me want a baby kitten again. It's been a long time since my crew have been as small as you. You look so soft and fuzzy and those blue eyes are adorable. Boo, I'm so glad you were rescued and now have not only a great home, but also a job at the art gallery! You're a wonderful COTD, Boo!