PDA

View Full Version : Visit with Candace and the Kittens, big and small - video added

Queen of Poop
08-01-2010, 05:27 PM
I went to Cochrane today and had a wonderful visit with Candace, and then I got to meet all the kitties. Oscar and Cole as well as the three foster kitties.

I took video as well, but the file is rather large so will have to play around with it before I can upload the two video files.

Catty1
08-01-2010, 05:45 PM
And of course Giz was the wriggliest! Sticking her tongue out!

cassiesmom
08-01-2010, 06:50 PM
How nice that you had a visit and thank you for the photos! Hi, kittens and hi, Cole and OScar!

lizbud
08-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Aww, the babies are adorable.:D I take it that Oscar & Cole are being
good hosts.:) I'm glad you all had a nice visit.:)

Pinot's Mom
08-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the pics, Gayle, I'm sure you two had a nice time! :)

Laura's Babies
08-02-2010, 07:18 AM
WONDERFUL! I am so jealous that you got to go meet them all! I am so in love with little Giz, that pictures of her is so cute! I always have been in love with Cole, that big handsome black beauty.. He is always stunning.. Of coarse they all are adoreable as can be. Glad you had a good visit with them all and got pictures.

catmandu
08-02-2010, 08:28 AM
That's great that Oscar and Cole get to be Grand Pawpies to these Little Cats of the Future!!!:love::love::love:
We bet taht these Kittens love being with their Gentle Older Mentors and that Oscar and Cole love a channce to feel like Little Kittens once more:love::love::love:

Catty1
08-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Wait til you see the videos!

Gayle - you could load them to YouTube or Photobuckt (et al) and post a link - would that be easier?

Auntie Gayle brought the babies new toys, including one that has a long spring attached to a base, with a furry ball at the top of the spring. Oh BOY were the babies wired! :D

lvpets2002
08-02-2010, 11:46 AM
:love: How so so Cute & Such Sweetie pies they all are.. Yup thats a Tortie for ya.. You go girl Miss Giz..

And of course Giz was the wriggliest! Sticking her tongue out!

Queen of Poop
08-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Candace, tried to upload the videos to photobucket, way too slow. They're around 21 MB each. Having more success with YouTube. If I can figure it out should have them here shortly.

Queen of Poop
08-02-2010, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HTVAt-xwG0

Queen of Poop
08-02-2010, 03:08 PM
And the second video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vc3App-Dsw

Catty1
08-02-2010, 05:35 PM
LOL! I am so thrilled to watch the babies play! :D

Gayle, maybe update the title of the thread to say the video is added...visual and moving proof that Giz is the baddest baby! Amy and Cirrus do really well too...I LOVE Cirrus waking up close to the camera - what a face!:love::D

Queen of Poop
08-02-2010, 06:19 PM
I think that Cirrus checking out the camera is my favorite part. Such kitten curiosity on her face.

phesina
08-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Oh, aren't they just so full of energy!!!!! And they LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that new toy with the ball on the spring. What fun!

Laura's Babies
08-02-2010, 07:10 PM
What fun they were having and all that energy! They were so much fun to watch.... THANK you so much for that video!! I give them both 10 stars each for cuteness (and that is on a scale of 1 to 5 ) LOL!

katladyd
08-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Oh I do love Cirrus! What a cutie! Give him kisses from me.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2010, 11:41 PM
AWWWWW!!! Great pictures and videos.:) They sure are adorable.:)

Catty1
08-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Gayle, THANK YOU for the toys and the pics and taking the trouble to upload the videos. Maybe I am a bit over the top, but these are my first fosters ever. :)

It was so great to see you, and I am sure these babies are a good stress healer.;)

Gary, the kittens were in isolation most of their time here because of parasites and an infection that gave them diarrhea. In the last several days, though, I have let them out for runs in the house. Oscar sniffs and might hiss. Cole sniffs and makes no noise at all. I think the little girls are just bouncing around too much in their own kitten-brain world to really pay attention to the big cats. Oscar and Cole watch THEM; but THEY just play and bounce and run and explore. :D