PDA

View Full Version : Two Legged Kitten

Catlady711
08-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted before. I just now saw it on lolcats site and wanted to share it. Darling little kitten!

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/07/28/funny-pictures-two-legged-kitteh/

Laura's Babies
08-01-2010, 09:04 AM
That has to be the most adoreable baby in the world! I have seen this before and posted it on my FB wall, just wanting people to see that "less than perfect" isn't a bad thing when it comes to animals. They don't see themselves as handicapped.. My daughter said she would steal this baby in a heartbeat if she could.. WHO wouldn't?

katladyd
08-01-2010, 08:15 PM
She is so adorable! She is not in the least handicapped! She only has two legs, but I don't see any handicap. She is having a ball! Of course, I have also fallen in love with her and would adopt her in a heartbeat!:love:

catmandu
08-02-2010, 05:17 PM
She certainly seems to be able to do whatever ant four legged Cat can do , and is unaware of her handicap!!:love::love::love:
Animals forge ahead and do the best with what they have, and unlike some people get along with life and make the best of things.
I wish I could send her a big AWA Mousie!!:love::love::love:

momtomany
08-03-2010, 07:42 PM
She doesn't know she is different. She is just one happy kitty and beautiful at that.

phesina
08-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Such a darling, happy little girl! And just as "able-bodied" as the rest of us, as far as she's concerned!

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=katladyd;2285671]She is so adorable! She is not in the least handicapped! She only has two legs, but I don't see any handicap. She is having a ball! Of course, I have also fallen in love with her and would adopt her in a heartbeat!:love:[/QUOTE

^^^^^^

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 12:08 PM
She certainly seems to be able to do whatever ant four legged Cat can do , and is unaware of her handicap!!:love::love::love:
Animals forge ahead and do the best with what they have, and unlike some people get along with life and make the best of things.
I wish I could send her a big AWA Mousie!!:love::love::love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 12:08 PM
:love::love::love:
She doesn't know she is different. She is just one happy kitty and beautiful at that.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^ :love::love::love: That kitty!

lvpets2002
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
:love: Yes I have seen Gracy before, but just loved seeing her again.. She is just too Sweet & Cute..