PDA

View Full Version : Click on the ball...UPDATE...MY 87 YR OLD FATHER FIGURED IT OUT

happylabs
07-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Someone sent me this in an email today:

CLICK ON THE BALL AND IT WILL CHANGE COLOR.

Yes it really does change color.

http://thedogpaddler.com/RandomUploads/Ball/ball.htm

pomtzu
07-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Very funny Helen!!:eek: :D

NOT........:p:D

lvpets2002
07-29-2010, 12:45 PM
:eek: WoW you have to catch it first.. Well I did catch it once & the color changed to a pucky green.. Now how many colors does it have??

Very funny Helen!!:eek: :D

NOT........:p:D

Catherinedana
07-29-2010, 01:27 PM
OH yeah! This will really increase my productivity at work! :rolleyes:

Asiel
07-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Okay, now that my eyes have uncrossed and I can focus....wow, that was some challenge. I got a wine, light purple and then a yucky green. Wonder how many more colours, feels like a ride on a ferris wheel...:D

happylabs
07-29-2010, 03:04 PM
LOL!!! I am seriously laughing at all of your comments. :D

Here's what I did. I held the mouse still and let is stop completely. Then I fipped it up and click on it when it hit right in the area of the mouse pointer. I was able to change it about 5 or 6 times until I decided I needed to get back to work.

Just one of those silly things that can keep you occupied for a bit. :p

BitsyNaceyDog
07-29-2010, 03:15 PM
I got pink, red, pink again, olive green, turquoise, orange-yellow, green, magenta, orange, yellow

Ok, baby's done nursing so I'm done playing. That's quite addicting though.

happylabs
07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
I got pink, red, pink again, olive green, turquoise, orange-yellow, green, magenta, orange, yellow

Ok, baby's done nursing so I'm done playing. That's quite addicting though.

It can be done! :eek:

Vette
07-29-2010, 03:24 PM
LOL :p

Marigold2
07-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Dammit.............

Asiel
07-29-2010, 07:43 PM
LOL!!! I am seriously laughing at all of your comments. :D

Here's what I did. I held the mouse still and let is stop completely. Then I fipped it up and click on it when it hit right in the area of the mouse pointer. I was able to change it about 5 or 6 times until I decided I needed to get back to work.

Just one of those silly things that can keep you occupied for a bit. :p

Funny.......I'll have to try it your way, now why didn't I think of that? Laugh away...:D

Taz_Zoee
07-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Took me forever to get it at first. Then once I did got it once it was easier for me. Jax sure loved watching it bounce around too. :D

happylabs
07-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Forwarded this to my dad yesterday and here was his response:

"Helen- it's easy!! Just get the ball in the lower right hand corner, move your mouse off the screen , then quickly move trhe mouse back over the ball, clicking on the ball instantly."

My dad is 87 BTW - LOL! Smarty pants. :D

Catlady711
07-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Blue, yellow, maroon, hot pink, red, green, and purple before I had to get back to what I was doing. lol

krazyaboutkatz
07-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Forwarded this to my dad yesterday and here was his response:

"Helen- it's easy!! Just get the ball in the lower right hand corner, move your mouse off the screen , then quickly move trhe mouse back over the ball, clicking on the ball instantly."

My dad is 87 BTW - LOL! Smarty pants. :D

Thanks to your dad, I'm now able to do this very easily.:)

Freedom
08-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Grr, it is SUNDAY a day of REST! You have made me NUTS!! AND NO, I can't even do it the way your Dad suggested. :D