Tina
10-23-2002, 10:40 AM
Aww...how cute!! Thanks for sharing!

ellensy
10-23-2002, 11:26 AM
CooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D

Dakota's Mommy
10-24-2002, 09:23 AM
Those are cute! For Dakota's costume, since everybody says she looks like a cow, my husband wants to give her chocolate (not really) so she'll turn brown in her white areas and then put a bell and horns on her so that she can be our chocolate cow for halloween! He's such a goof.

tatsxxx11
10-24-2002, 10:10 AM
Every year I look forward to seeing the doggers in their Halloween finery! How precious!:)

delidog
10-24-2002, 09:15 PM
this is for Dakotahs' mommy...so she knows what to expect....as my dogs are of the white with Big,Black,Blotches...my neighbors find it amusing to "MOO" at them as they walk by their houses...last year at x-mas...we had white wooden reindeer out front of our house...we woke up one morning, and somebody had "COWED" my reindeer!!!!
they took brown construction paper and cut big blotches,...then stapled them on during the night....the husband of my neighbor thought that i would be mad...they don't know me very well...
i thought that this was the funniest,most creative...unharmful to anyone prank that somebody could come up with.....
so Dakotahs' Mommy...now that you have two SPOTTED ones...both of the white with blk. spot and/ or blotch nature......
Let The Games Begin!!!!
i'd love to be your neighbor!!!!i've had practice!!!!!;) :) :D