PDA

View Full Version : Belle Clarabelle!

Sonia59
07-27-2010, 04:31 AM
Hi cutie! I am totally in love with this face! Stunning, unique, precious!!!!
I hope you live a long and happy life. Be careful outside, little one, OK?

Medusa
07-27-2010, 06:50 AM
Well, Clarabelle, if that isn't just the cutest picture I've ever seen! What a face! It's looks as though you're saying "Hi! Wanna play?!" But then calicos are so adorable anyhow, my personal favorite. I'll bet you're a real handful and it's just the way your humans like it. I'm getting too old to take in any more cats, especially kittens, but if I did, it would be one just like you. You really put a smile on my face this morning. You're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie. :love: :)

catmandu
07-27-2010, 09:36 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Super Sweet Little Face you have Clarabelle , lively with twinkling eyes looking for adventure and maybe a bit of Kitten Mischief!!!
You are such a Little Colorful Sweetheart with a Calico Cattitude and we envy your Family as they and you will have so many years of love , laughter companionship together.
:D:D
You are going to be a do iy yourseldf Cat Kit , we sense. Take an Ultra Cute Kitten, add food, vet care TLC and Love and Frienship and one day , you will have a Cosmic Calico Cutie!!
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All Love Calicos and will send a Marvellous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Little Friend ^^ , Our Newest Calico Cuteness ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Cuteness Personified Clarabelle ^^
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
07-27-2010, 10:49 AM
:love: Welcome Clarabelle.. Your Calico markings are of such Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

cassiesmom
07-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Awww, Clarabelle! What a beautiful calico kitten you are! I bet your house is full of fun with you around! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie Clarabelle and a very long, happy life to you!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-27-2010, 12:47 PM
*thud* Clarabelle that was me fainting from the cuteness of your sweet face!!! :love:

I just can't help smiling back at your big, happy, kitty smiling picture. :D What a treasure you are!!! I bet you keep your family on their toes, don't you? You look the inqusitive sort. ;) I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

astrid
07-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi sweet girl!! Your beautiful BIG smile is contagious: it made me (and everyone at work) smile too :D

Happy COTD Clarabelle, my best wishes for a long life full of health and joy for you, you deserve it!

Love and kisses:love::love:

Barbara
07-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Clarabelle,
if our 8 months old Orion looks like you in the first picture I know what he says to me - that is "PLAY....WITH....ME"
And of course we would all oblige because whatever you say on your Cat of the Day day is the law:):love:

tatsxxx11
07-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi there Clarabelle! Happy Cat of the Day to you!:)

You are just too, too cute for your own good, Clarabelle, and oh so beautiful to boot!:) Your markings and muted coloring are so pretty; and oh, that SMILE..or is that you "talking?":D And with that joyful spirit of yours, your unbridled zest for life, your family most definitely is in for years of fun and adventure, smiles and laughs, and of course, love! I'm so happy to hear your serious health issues are behind you now, sweetheart; you sure do look like the picture of perfect health, and we thank your parents so very much for doing all that was needed to heal you!:)

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, precious Clarabelle! I hope you and your best kitty bud, your fursib Ms. Jackson, and your humans, are all enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash!:) Please have your Mom give you and Ms. Jackson, a hug and kiss for me!:love::love::love:

orangemm
07-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Darling beautiful Clarabelle! Your picture brought such a smile to my face early this morning, and I had to come back and see you again!!

You are just too cute for words; I think I'm in love.:love::love::love:

Have a wonderful day being the Belle of the ball!:D

lizbud
07-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Hello Clarabelle,

Wow, your sweet face is a sure attention getter.:love: I see you have
inspired not one but two threads in your honor.:)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=162478

You look so happy & ready to go in your first picture & soooo sweet in
the second. I hope you & Ms Jackson (love the name) have a great day
of fun & galloping about to celebrate being our sweet CAT OF THE DAY.
I wish you a long, happy & healthy life sweetheart.:)

Momo
07-27-2010, 07:18 PM
What a cutie you are! I'm soooo glad that you were rescued, and now have a loving home.
Keep on lying in those sun spots, and enjoy your COTD status! :love:

cool4catz2
07-27-2010, 10:53 PM
A captured look that made me LMAO! Happy COTD to one pretty calico!:love::)