PDA

View Full Version : Storm,Alani, & Blaze Pictures-7-26-10

krazyaboutkatz
07-27-2010, 01:15 AM
Well I was able to take a few more pictures of my new kittens today along with some of Blaze & Storm together. Storm's being a very good boy with them. He loves kittens but when they grow up he has a hard time with them as adult cats. Hopefully he'll still like Alani & Blaze when they grow into adults. Please sit back and enjoy.:)

Alani showing his teeth.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10001-Alani-croppedresized.jpg

Blaze on my computer chair.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10005-Blaze-croppedresized.jpg

Sleepy Alani. He fell asleep under my bedskirt.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10013-Alani-croppedresized.jpg

I pulled it back to show all of his fluffy belly.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10015-Alani-croppedresized.jpg

Blaze relaxing on my lap while I was on the computer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10018-Blaze-croppedresized.jpg

He says "Hi Pet Talk."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10017-Blaze-croppedresized.jpg

More pictures coming up.>>>>

krazyaboutkatz
07-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Storm and Blaze.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10007-BlazeStorm-croppedresized.jpg

Lick, lick.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10010-BlazeStorm-croppedresized.jpg

Blaze says, "Is he my new mama?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10011-BlazeStorm-croppedresized.jpg

Storm says, "That's enough kid."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20Blaze%20and%20Storm-7-26-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-26-10012-BlazeStorm-croppedresized.jpg

That's all for now.

katladyd
07-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Storm is being such a good big brother! I hope he stays friendly with the kittens as they grow up! They all have to share the same home, so I hope they all begin to get along.:)

Sonia59
07-27-2010, 04:40 AM
Oh great photos again! What beauties are your new babies! Storm is very kind to gently accept the little one :love::love: Give kisses to all your furry kids for me:)

Bengalz
07-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Your widdle babies are too cute and obviously very much at home - love the belly shot:love: Storm is truly a saint and it sure looks like Blaze adores his big brother.

What a beautiful family you have:D

Laura's Babies
07-27-2010, 09:02 AM
That "thunk" you heard was me fainting from the cuteness overload and the "AWWWWE" factor.. OMG! They are just BEAUTIFUL! I want to snuggle and kiss, hug and inhale them SO bad!! (inhale= burying my nose in their fur and just breathing in and out)..

Pinot's Mom
07-27-2010, 09:04 AM
They are just so adorable! I'm glad Storm seems to be more tolerant! :love:

Anikaca77
07-27-2010, 09:08 AM
They are all just so adorable! :)

Congrats again.

Husky_mom
07-27-2010, 09:32 AM
those babies sure know how to get some lovings... adorable!!..

no one can resist those cuties..

Felicia's Mom
07-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Cute pictures of Alani and Blaze. I love to see pictures of Storm too.

catmandu
07-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Alani^^ and Blaze^^ are such Great Cats of the Future and we bet that Storm will get used to his little Friends as they mature into Big Ctas as they will have established a rapport by then.:cool::cool::cool:
We bet that Storm feels young again, having a Little Owesome Orange Protege ^^ and will remember the days when he was a Kitten too.:):):)
Our Cats will never be so old , that you will not fight the :ittle Kitten within.
:love::love::love::love:

lvpets2002
07-27-2010, 10:47 AM
:love: Aweee they are just such Cutie Pies.. Cuddles & Belly Rubbss wittle ones.. great pics thanks

kuhio98
07-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Congratulations on your new babies.
I'm totally in love! Someday I hope to have some orangies of my own. :D

cassiesmom
07-27-2010, 11:50 AM
That "thunk" you heard was me fainting from the cuteness overload and the "AWWWWE" factor.. OMG! They are just BEAUTIFUL! I want to snuggle and kiss, hug and inhale them SO bad!! (inhale= burying my nose in their fur and just breathing in and out)..

I'm with Laura ... I would love to give them snuggles, hugs and kisses! Storm is so handsome and the photo of him giving Blaze a wash-up is just precious. I hope all your kitties will become a big happy family! Mmwah mmwah mmwah mmwah mmwah mmwah for Storm, Ziggy, Sky, Pearl, Alani and Blaze!

Miss Z
07-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Your cats are so beautiful and photogenic and I always did enjoy seeing their photographs! I especially love the shots of Blaze and Storm together. Thanks for sharing. :)

phesina
07-27-2010, 02:42 PM
OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... How SWEEEEEEEET is that?!

Taz_Zoee
07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Too cute!!! I just love the strange positions kittens get into and then fall sound asleep. :D

Hey, think Storm could have a talk with Paizly on being a little nicer to the little brudder? All Jax wants to do is cuddle but she'll have none of it!
Storm is such a good boy. :)

Medusa
07-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Too. Darned. Cute. :love:

heidiv
07-27-2010, 08:46 PM
I just wanna smooootch them to pieces!! Tooo darn CUTE!

krazyaboutkatz
07-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Thanks everyone.:) Yes, I agree that they're too cute and I keep on picking them both up and hugging and kissing them.:) They purr and just love it.:) Storm sure is a very good boy. Sky and Pearl have also been pretty good with them now too.:)

Poor Ziggy became so stressed out from them that she made herself sick again.:( I took her to the vet this morning because she was showing signs of her pancreatitis again which was also caused by stress last summer. They gave her sub-q fluids,a vitamin B12 shot, liquid pepcid, and I gave her some buperex for pain. By the time we got home she felt much better and was able to eat well without throwing up her food. I'm going to be treating her at home for the next 3 days with sub-q fluids and the other meds and hopefully she'll continue to do well. Please send some positive vibes her way. I feel so terrible but she stresses out so easily and hates any kind of change.:(

momcat
07-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Hi Ziggy, I sure hope you're feeling better now that you've been to the whitecoat. In time you'll see that the new babies can be lots of fun to play with and they'll be your great friends. Sometimes it can be tough when things change, just give it a chance sweetie. Remember that your Meowmie still loves you very very much and all of your PT fans do too! I'm sending tons and tons of scritchies and lovies just for you :love: :love: :love:

PS: Hey Ziggy, Groucho here. How about joining us on our Catmobile "Mystery Trip"? There's still time and plenty of room in the Catmobile. Maybe a few days away with friends you can talk to will help you unstress a bit. Call me on my cell phone, okay?

Taz_Zoee
07-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Awww Ziggy. It's not that bad, really. I know, mom brought home a little fuzz ball to my domain a month ago too. I still hiss at him and won't let him get too close. But he is fun to play with (but only when I want to play with him). As long as you let him know who's boss things should be fine. That's what I'm doing with Jax (that's what they call him). Sooner or later he will learn I am the queen kitty in this house.

Paizly

Tracey, I'm so sorry Ziggy is so stressed out. That makes me so sad. :( Please give her some loves from me. And while you're at it, please give loves to the other 5 too. :D

shais_mom
07-28-2010, 10:29 AM
great pics Tracey! Looks like things are going well! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-28-2010, 02:57 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW, so sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks everyone.:) Yes, I agree that they're too cute and I keep on picking them both up and hugging and kissing them.:) They purr and just love it.:) Storm sure is a very good boy. Sky and Pearl have also been pretty good with them now too.:)

Poor Ziggy became so stressed out from them that she made herself sick again.:( I took her to the vet this morning because she was showing signs of her pancreatitis again which was also caused by stress last summer. They gave her sub-q fluids,a vitamin B12 shot, liquid pepcid, and I gave her some buperex for pain. By the time we got home she felt much better and was able to eat well without throwing up her food. I'm going to be treating her at home for the next 3 days with sub-q fluids and the other meds and hopefully she'll continue to do well. Please send some positive vibes her way. I feel so terrible but she stresses out so easily and hates any kind of change.:(

BIG prayers and gentle hugs and kisses for sweet Ziggy Stardust -- I will go light a candle for her on gratefulness.org. And hugs and kisses for Storm, Pearl, Sky, Alani and Blaze! MMMMMMWAH!

krazyaboutkatz
07-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Thanks again everyone.:) Ziggy's feeling so much better now. Hopefully she'll continue to do well from now on.:)

katladyd
07-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Give kissies to Ziggy for me. When you're finished with that, kiss the rest of them! I so envy you with all that kitty love around you!:love:

pomtzu
07-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Your whole crew is beautiful, and those little ones are a couple of the cutest orange babies that I have ever seen! However - my heart belongs to Ziggy!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

Kisses for all of the furkids, and make sure to sneak in a few extra for "you know who". ;)

Barbara
07-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Finally I managed to look at this thread- and oh what lovely pictures there are.
It is so cute and encouraging to see Storm with the babies :)

cassiesmom
07-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Your whole crew is beautiful, and those little ones are a couple of the cutest orange babies that I have ever seen! However - my heart belongs to Ziggy!!!!!!!

Kisses for all of the furkids, and make sure to sneak in a few extra for "you know who".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Cats%205-1-10/NewCatPics5-1-10068-resized.jpg

Ziggy, you are so very bea-mew-tiful! I hope you feel much better and that you'll get along terrifically with your orange brothers. Mmwah! And Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah for Sky, Storm, Pearl, Alani and Blaze.

krazyaboutkatz
07-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks everyone.:) Kisses will be delivered all around and a few more to my baby girl Ziggy.:)

chocolatepuppy
07-30-2010, 06:37 AM
Adorable kitties!!!:D