PDA

View Full Version : Ringo

kaycountrygal
07-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Ringo, you are one handsome intelligent dog!! I am sure your owner considers you to be a lifesaver (which you are) plus you are a blessing to the family. I dont know how dogs can sniff out human medical problems but I believe they can. Everyone benefits from your presence and I am sure you love your family as much as they love you. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on being DOTD; you certainly deserve it. Kay in NC

tatsxxx11
07-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Ringo! Oh, what a handsome, joyful, life and people loving pup you are!:love: And yes, a lifesaver, a blessing, and a hero to your Mom, to your family!:) What an amazing story, how you all but saved her life!:eek: You have been given a gift Ringo, that extra special sense, and how lucky your Mom is to have you there as her ever vigilant, loyal and loving "watchdog" and protector; her best friend and soul mate for life. I can't help but believe that a higher power had a hand in guiding your skin sis to you that fateful day at the shelter! And oh! I'm in awe of your miraculous "birthday spots!" That is simply amazing; you truly are one wondrous doggie!:cool:

What a most deserving choice you are for our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day honors, Ringo!:) Wear your crown proudly, and enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day, being pampered and spoiled to the max!:D Love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ringo!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, sweet boy!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Ringo what a gorgeous and special fellow you are!!! :love:

What a hero you are too!!! I had heard of dogs helping people with diabetes when their blood sugar was off but had never heard of one doing what you did. What a wonderful talent you have. I know your mommy is glad you have it. :love: I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special and very deserving Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

Momo
07-25-2010, 03:10 PM
What a gorgoeus, intelligent, compassionate doggie you are!
I love your pics - one can tell that you really enjoy life!
So...enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

lizbud
07-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Hello Ringo,

What a special boy you are sweetie.:love: I know that Shelter dogs go
that extra mile to show how much they appreciate a loving family, and you
are truly a blessing to yours.:love: Happy congratulations on being chosen
for honors as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of hugs & kisses Ringo.:)

chocolatepuppy
07-25-2010, 04:09 PM
You're a cutie Ringo! It seems you're a bit of a hero also! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!:D