PDA

View Full Version : The hubs might be getting a shotgun..lol

Husky_mom
07-22-2010, 03:57 PM
cause we´re having a GIRL!!.. LMAO.. hahaha.. yay!!

the shotgun is a joke... just like in the Twilight movie where the dad says "ok, let him in" and loads his.. hubby was joking he´d be like that if it was a girl.. lol

now he´s gonna pay.. mwahahahaha...

I´m really excited as it is what we both wanted this time around.. and hopefully it stays that way.. as you know in some cases they say girl and turns out a boy.. but even then we´ll be just as happy...

I haven´t told him yet as i want him to be here in person to tell him not over the phone.. so you guys are the first ones to know.. :p

sirrahbed
07-22-2010, 04:16 PM
What FUN news - congratulations!!

lvpets2002
07-22-2010, 04:28 PM
:eek: Woo Hoo a Girl.. how funny about hubs getting a shotgun.. Many Congrats.. Now we need to do names.. Any from you yet??

Taz_Zoee
07-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Congrats!! That's so exciting!! :D

My co-worker just had her baby today. They did not find out the gender and she was hoping for a girl. But instead she has a beautiful little boy. :D I'll bet they will find out ahead of time the next time around. hee hee

Husky_mom
07-22-2010, 05:07 PM
hehe.. thanks.. :D

I do have one in mind.. just need to work it on hubby.. haha..

Jordan Arielle... for girl.. ;)

Karen
07-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Most dads do not even need a shotgun to intimidate teenage potential dates, and your baby already has a big brother waiting to help scare potential suitors!

Congratulations on your happy news! What does your son think? Let us know when you've told both your "boys"!

Miranda_Rae
07-22-2010, 05:47 PM
congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I get the shotgun part of it though. My dad was like that with me too, but he actually had one! haha:p You will have to tell us what your name ideas are when you start thinking of some!

Husky_mom
07-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Most dads do not even need a shotgun to intimidate teenage potential dates

my dad being one of em.. lol.. not that he needed much shoo-ing from me though.. lol.. I was never too into boys afterall.. lol.. more tomboy almost until I met hubby haha..

well.. I told him.. he came home for like 5 minutes... and he was like O.O.. yay.. one could clearly see the mixed emotions.. lol.. he DID wanted a girl.. and now I think the penny just dropped and he´s assimilating it.. lol

my kid was kinda sad.. he wanted a brother.. the sadness lasted like 5 seconds though.. but he still would´ve liked more a boy than a yucky girl.. lol.. now he won´t like to share his room like he begged me to for when his baby brother came.. lol..

RobiLee
07-22-2010, 08:02 PM
That is wonderful news, Isabel! Congrats!

Puckstop31
07-22-2010, 11:20 PM
WOOT! CONGRATS!

My first thought when I heard, 'its a girl' was... :eek:

Now, it's... :love:

But KNOW that a firearm of some sort will be discussed during the first 'speech' to the young man who comes calling. LOL I was 15 once myself. Putting a little honest fear in the lad will be a good thing. LOL

Taz_Zoee
07-22-2010, 11:49 PM
I bet your son will be a great big brother. And he will love her just as much as you and your hubby. :D
How old is your son again?

Sonia59
07-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Congratulations!!!! :)

lvpets2002
07-23-2010, 09:12 AM
:p Yup Brian = I want to be the fly on the wall when Hanna has her first date.. I will bet you will put the fear in that poor laddy's butt..

WOOT! CONGRATS!

But KNOW that a firearm of some sort will be discussed during the first 'speech' to the young man who comes calling. LOL I was 15 once myself. Putting a little honest fear in the lad will be a good thing. LOL

prechrswife
07-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Congratulations!!!:D

Husky_mom
07-23-2010, 09:37 AM

I think.. well. no.. I KNOW.. that´s how hubby is feeling... only other way around.. lol.. as he too wanted a girl this time.. but now he sees it too real.. haha

I´d too like to be a fly in the wall.. hehe.. Hannah is gonna be a heartbreaker ;)

oh.. and my kid is 6.. so he´d either way be a protective one or the one that introduces his friend to her.. :rolleyes:

wolfsoul
07-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Congrats!! Girls are fun. ;)

Husky_mom
07-26-2010, 01:35 PM
well.. names have been told to hubby.. haha..

Ariel or Arielle is set.. approved by the hubs too.. yay!!

now I need to work on the Jordan part..I´ve always loved the name either for boy or girl.. and now it´s my chance.. mwahahaha...

hubs suggested Samantha.. which is the first I had thought when I was preggers with my boy (in case he was a girl).. after that I´ve had a few acquaintances name their kids that.. so that´s my reason for not wanting it.. not that I don´t like it but I´ve known a few and don´t wanna add up to the list...

I also have a couple more but with the combos I like Jordan Ariel better...

also had in mind Randi (boy or girl) and Sophia

so.. Ariel stays :) ...

JenBKR
07-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Awww YAY! We're both having girls! When are you due? Congratulations I'm so excited for you!!

Husky_mom
07-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Awww YAY! We're both having girls! When are you due? Congratulations I'm so excited for you!!

funny isn´t it?.. lol.. I´m due on the 22nd.. on Nov:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats!!!:) I'm sure that once she's born that everyone will love her.:)

anna_66
07-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Congratulations to you Isabel!!!