PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone from the Lehigh Valley (Hamburg, Reading, Allentown, etc.) area in PA here?

Anikaca77
07-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm looking for someone who might live near New Ringgold, PA. My sister called me at 7:30 a.m. this morning crying. She saw a kitten this morning, one she saw a few weeks ago but this time this kitten was all beat up and had blood on it and she can't tell if it only has 1 eye or if the other eye is infected.

She tried to get the kitten to come near her but it wouldn't and ran under this fence. My sister doesn't own and trap and neither do I but I was hoping maybe someone on here might see this and live close enough to her to get her a trap or help trap this kitten.

She is willing to take the kitten in and get it to a vet. I feel so helpless right now since I'm 2 1/2 hrs. away and I felt so bad for my sister.

I've been e-mailing/calling (when I can since I'm at work today and tomorrow) rescue organizations to see if anyone would send someone to help trap this kitten so we can get it the medical attention it needs.

I might try to leave tomorrow night if I can't find someone to help us out. I was just up there last weekend trying to trap and I caught a mom cat but had to release her and 2 racoons and a possum...why couldn't I have caught this one. Please say a pray that if it has to wait till tomorrow night that it will be just fine.

Thanks,
Melissa