PDA

View Full Version : Poor abused dog

Karen
07-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Please see this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=2282005#post2282005) up in Dog General. Edwina's Secretary reminded me I should post this in here, as some folks might not see it otherwise.

Daisy and Delilah
07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
I hope the word gets out to everyone about this poor boy. This kid should not get away with this. Not by a long shot. :(

caseysmom
07-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Can't say what I really want to say about that punk, not even in the dog house. I am sure praying for Johnny Walker.

blue
07-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Ive been told a couple of times to tone down my responses because this is a family forum, so I have restrained from posting in that thread. I will also admit when I first saw that thread I thought it was a scam until I saw Karen's post, which was the only reply at the time.

caseysmom
07-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Ive been told a couple of times to tone down my responses because this is a family forum, so I have restrained from posting in that thread. I will also admit when I first saw that thread I thought it was a scam until I saw Karen's post, which was the only reply at the time.

You and I are too cynical...I thought the same thing...

blue
07-24-2010, 01:05 AM
You and I are too synical...I thought the same thing...

Cynical? Maybe. Ok most of the time. Dang it yes I am.

Hi my name is Dan and I am a Cynic.

Karen, did ES have you post this in Cat General, and Pet General? Not every cat or pet owner reads the Dog General area.

moosmom
07-24-2010, 07:26 AM
Blue,

I've been following the case and have to say, the parents ALSO need to be held accountable for their children's actions. Where were they during this heinous crime??? And a 7 year old :eek::eek:?? That's the sign of a sociopath in my opinion. Can you say another JAY BALDWIN????

Randi
07-24-2010, 08:24 AM
... the parents ALSO need to be held accountable for their children's actions. Where were they during this heinous crime??? And a 7 year old :eek::eek:??
I agree with this! What are children aged 7-16 doing out on the streets alone at 11PM, anyway! Some parents really need some education bringing up their kids!! :mad:

phesina
07-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Yes, those PARENTS need to be held accountable too.

Laura's Babies
07-24-2010, 11:16 AM
I will also admit when I first saw that thread I thought it was a scam until I saw Karen's post, which was the only reply at the time.

That is exactly what I thought and WHY I didn't respond right away. ONLY when they posted the vets information did I believe it might be legit. First post, asking for donations? (you could post any phone number and have someone waiting to take your money so I still wasn't convinced) I was even thinking about driving down there to see the dog (just didn't want to go by myself) just to verify in my mind that the story was real..

I was already hooked when I found out who Kev68 was..and the HE was the witness. Then I was blown away!

MoonandBean
07-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I had concerns too and pmailed Karen. She had already spoken with the animal hospital and could verify it was real. It wasn't until I was sure did I crosspost it, etc...