PDA

View Full Version : Darling Daisy!

tatsxxx11
07-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Good morning and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny Daisy!:) I'm so glad your Mommy was able to get a shot of you in all of your glorious, Lionhead beauty; you are simply gorgeous! (It's not easy getting a good photo of our black coated furkids, especially when they're fluffy, but your Mommy did it!:D) Your Mommy/family loves you so dearly, and for good reason! Any family would be thrilled to have a bunny, a furkid, as beautiful, sweet and affectionate as you!:)

Enjoy a very happy "top pet" day, precious Daisy! You are so deserving, and I hope today you're spoiled to the max, and loved to bits...just like every day!:D Please have your Mommy give you a cuddle, kiss, and one of those yummy chocolate flavored bunny treats for me!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, darling Daisy!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Daisy what an adorble little darling you are for sure!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face today. I can only imagine how wonderful it is to be greeted by you every day. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

cassiesmom
07-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Daisy, you are black and fluffy and adorable! I would love to stroke your pretty fur. Please have your caring person give you some petting for me today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!

chocolatepuppy
07-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Aww Daisy, you're such a cute little bunny!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!:D

Marigold2
07-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Daisy you little ball of fluff and cuteness. I just want to pick you up and cuddle and spoil you to pieces. How incredibly beautiful you are.