PDA

View Full Version : Inside looking Out, it's My Juke Joint Joseph

catmandu
07-18-2010, 02:30 PM
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/meowies3323.jpg:)
Waiting to take His HH Lady Edwina Rose out for a Dinner at its Halibut to me in Bobcaygeon!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:
I bet that Our Gray and White Tuxedo Dynamic Duo have a wonderful time:love::love::love::love:

katladyd
07-18-2010, 05:33 PM
You're lookin' good, Joseph! How could any lady cat resist such a handsome fellow? Grey is definitely your color.:love:

Laura's Babies
07-18-2010, 06:11 PM
OH Gary! That picture made me laugh out loud! That is such a cute picture.. PRICELESS!

catmandu
07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Thank You Laura:) and katladyd:)!!:cool:
It took me a while to get Juke Joint Joseph to look out through the lattice at the right time , but when he did , I got this nice Photo , maybe one of the nicest I have of Joey.:cool::cool:
He's My Big Heart Cat and Joseph is recovering slowly from his infected jaw , and the loss of most of his teeth:love::love::love:
Juke Joint Joseph is My WonderCat!!:love::love:

katladyd
07-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Hang in there JJJ3! I was just looking at your COTD picture from 2006! You were handsome then, and you are just as handsome now!

cassiesmom
07-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi there, handsome Joseph!

Anikaca77
07-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Too adorable especially with that little pink tongue sticking out a little bit.

Too cute!

catmandu
07-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Joseph had just finished MEEEOWING so I caught him before he could retract his tongue.:love::love:
He is the same Old Juke Joint Joseph and slowly but surely he is putting weight back on, and I pray will be My Big Plush Singing Canadan Cat once more.:cool::cool::cool:
He got some anice Photo yesterday from His California Lady, His HH Lady Edwina Rose so hes happy.
The White Meat Chicken and Shrmps ,and Pork from the King's Buffet helped too.:love::love::love::love::love: