PDA

View Full Version : Well I Really Did It This Time!!! Introducing.....(New Pictures Posts #111-113)

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone. I know that I've been saying that the time just isn't right to adopt any more cats but I've really been missing my orange boy Sunny.:( Those of you who are also orangie lovers will be able to relate to me. There's just nothing like an orangie.

Seeing all of the kittens on here has given me kitten fever and then I saw an ad in my "Pennysaver" flyer about a fluffy orange striped 3 month old kitten named Charlie. I was going to call the same evening that I saw the ad but I didn't. I kept thinking about him the next day at work so I decided to call when I got home from work. The lady said that he was adopted that afternoon. It just wasn't meant to be but I was so glad that he had found a home.

I decided to do a search on Petfinder to see if there were any medium/long haired baby/young orange males up for adoption. I saw two brothers named Sahara & Tanomi. They were named after deserts. I e-mailed the rescue group that night. Friday morning, I got an e-mail with the woman's phone number so I called her and talked to her about them. Since they're very bonded, she said that they need to be adopted together. They've had several people interested in them but everyone would flake out in the end. I couldn't believe that they were still available.

I met them this morning and they're gorgeous fluffy orange and white kittens and they're 10 weeks old.:D They were in a huge enclosure and were able to freely play with about 9 other kittens. The pet store also had a few more large and smaller enclosures and a big cat room for adult cats. It was wonderful to see that they weren't cooped up in cages. I signed all of the adoption paperwork in the adult cat room and I had cats trying to sit on my lap and a gorgeous black cat even gave me a kiss.:) Unfortunately introducing adult cats to my household just wouldn't work very easily. A man was there looking to adopt a very pretty blue grey female and she acted like she had known him all of her life. I hope that she too got adopted.:)

Any way, my hall bathroom is all set up and the kittens are in there for now. I've also renamed them Alani,which is Hawaiian for orange blosson tree, and Blaze for the other kitten that has more orange on his face. They are almost twins but Alani is a little bigger than Blaze. When I pick them up they start purring and Alani will make biscuits on my chest.:) I'm already so in love with them and just thrilled to be their new meowmie.:) Pictures in next post.

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 04:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConnecti.jpg
Very proud cat mother.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-2.jpg
Alani

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-3.jpg
Blaze

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-4.jpg
Blaze & Alani
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-5.jpg
Alani

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

katladyd
07-17-2010, 04:43 PM
I totally understand! Life has something missing without an orangie in it! Two orangies! I am jealous.:D Congratulaions to both you and the precious kitties.:love: I just saw the pictures...they are adorable! Please put a cuteness warning on these two!

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 04:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-6.jpg
Blaze

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-7.jpg
Blaze

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-8.jpg
They wanted to sleep in their litter box.:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-9.jpg
Alani
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-10.jpg
Sky's the only cat that I could trust for a brief encounter with them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-11.jpg
After a while he got scared of them because they were surrounding him.LOL:)

That's all for now.

Karen
07-17-2010, 04:49 PM
With their lack of stripes, they almost look part Somali (which are long-haired abyssinians). Congratulations!

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 04:51 PM
With their lack of stripes, they almost look part Somali (which are long-haired abyssinians). Congratulations!

Karen, the lady in the rescue group actually thinks that they may have Ragdoll in them. They also had another long haired orange brother and a short haired sister that were adopted together a week ago.

pomtzu
07-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Awww - they're adorable. Congratulations Mom - and Alani & Blaze, for finding such a wonderful new home.

It's okay Ziggy - I still love you too! :love: (and the rest of the beautiful crew)........... :D

Bengalz
07-17-2010, 05:00 PM
OMG they are beautiful kittens! What a lovely handful of orange goodness for you:D I love their fluffiness and can see they will grow into gloriously gorgeous cats:love:

Congratulations and have a wonderful time with these these two cuties.

RedHedd
07-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Aww! Orangies! They're SO cute and fluffeh!

Prairie Purrs
07-17-2010, 05:03 PM
What gorgeous baby boys! ConCATulations! :D

Laura's Babies
07-17-2010, 05:07 PM
You have made me SO jealous! They are simple stunning BABIES and you got TWO of them in your house! Oh! What fun they are going to be! I am excited for you! You better be glad I don't like close by or I'd be right over!! LOL!

cassiesmom
07-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I am quite sure Sunny had a paw in this from kitty heaven! Welcome, Alani and Blaze!

This picture has made my eyes leak to overflowing this afternoon! Sky, you are so sweet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-10.jpg

moosmom
07-17-2010, 05:12 PM
How precious!!!!

Thank you for giving those precious babies a wonderful home. They are beautiful!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 05:15 PM
How precious!!!! Be careful though. A certain PT member might read you the riot act for taking on more than you can chew. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Thank you for giving those precious babies a wonderful home. They are beautiful!!!

Well I don't care.:) How could anyone resist these two?:D

Thanks everyone.:) I just hope that the rest of my cats don't hate me too much.

jennielynn1970
07-17-2010, 05:23 PM
OMG... how adorable are they?! Lovely, and their names are great too!!

catmandu
07-17-2010, 05:34 PM
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/meowies3318.jpg
Michael , Miquelito and Our Orange Porch Angels are cheering the adoption of a Double Owesome Orangie Cat Of The Future Dynamic Duo!!!
You can never go wrong with Orangitude!!!:love::love::love::love:

Grace
07-17-2010, 06:11 PM
~~~ Thud ~~~

That's me, falling on the floor. They are gorgeous - I can totally understand how you simply couldn't resist. I think it's great that you adopted both of them - safety in numbers and all that. They will be great for each other while becoming acclimated to their new home and siblings.

You did good :love: :) :love:

Killearn Kitties
07-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Oh Tracey, they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! That first photo of Sky with the pair of them is so sweet. :love:
Welcome home, babies. You have no idea what a fabulous home you just found. :D

Freedom
07-17-2010, 06:54 PM
:D ADORABLE!!! Yes seeing them together, Alani is quite a bit larger than his brother Blaze, how funny.

They are so FLUFFY!!!!! And my what large ears, I suppose they are going to grow into those ears and be BIG orange boys, lol.

Congrats on the Babies!

phesina
07-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Oh, they are just adorable! So cute! and so happy to be adopted together to such a wonderful home!

Taz_Zoee
07-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Oh my goodness!!! They are so adorable!!!
Just curious, any idea how much they weigh? Jax was almost 10 weeks old when I adopted him and he is sooo much smaller than your twins.

And for the record: I know you would not have adopted these two if you thought you could not handle it. I think they are two lucky little kitties to have found such a wonderful home. And I also hope the other four resident kitties accept them soon. In fact, you will probably have pictures of them snuggling with your older cats before I have one of Paizly and Jax. :p

Felicia's Mom
07-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Congrats on your new orange babies.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks everyone.:) Actually if I couldn't or didn't want both of them, then they wouldn't have been adopted out to me. They needed to stay together which is just fine with me.:)

Cindy in their records Blaze was: on 5/28 he was 1lb 1oz , on 6/2 he was 1lb 3oz, and on 6/29 on the day of his neuter he was 2lb 4oz so he must be more than that now. Alani was:on 5/28 1lb 7oz , on 6/2 he was 1lb 8oz, and on 6/29 on the day of his neuter he was 2lb 4oz and he' since grown a bit larger than Blaze. When I pick them up they're very light and they both have bony hips so they actually look larger than they are because of all of the fluff.:) Their birthdays are 4/30/10 and they were found in Pacifica near the Half Moon bay area. I had to drive to Redwood City to get them but it only took me about 30 minutes or so.

Now I'm learning to really tell them apart. Alani has more white above his nose and Blaze has orange there. Also Alani is a little love bug and wants me to hold him a lot. He also does the silent meow. It's so cute.:) I trimmed both of their nails without any problems. They were purring the whole time. The lady gave me this plastic clip which you put on the scruff of their neck and it makes them stay still. I even tried this on Ziggy and Sky and it really works.:)

shais_mom
07-17-2010, 11:12 PM
they are gorgeous tracey!
congratulations and looking forward to hearing about them!

dehlers43
07-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Dang....now I have kitten envy really baaaaddd......................LOL
Congrats on bringing these two beauties home!

Taz_Zoee
07-18-2010, 12:02 AM
So they are about the same size as Jax. They look so much bigger in the picture with you holding them. Must be the fluff. :p

Hey, where could I get a plastic clip like that? I could really use that for Paizly and Jax. Now I have to have Bruce help me all the time when I need to trim their nails.

I cannot wait to see more pictures of the orange twins. :D :D

shais_mom
07-18-2010, 12:41 AM
yes I'm interested in the plastic clip too and would it work on a 6 year old mountain lion sized kitten? ((kloe ;)))
for the record - I've no idea who would poo poo for getting these two - guess that is b/c I don't post here as much anymore - out of the loop. But They are GOREGOUS and I'm thrilled for you - sometimes when you are sad - the joy of a baby will make you smile again.
I hope that made sense!
((hugs))

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 02:00 AM
So they are about the same size as Jax. They look so much bigger in the picture with you holding them. Must be the fluff. :p

Hey, where could I get a plastic clip like that? I could really use that for Paizly and Jax. Now I have to have Bruce help me all the time when I need to trim their nails.

I cannot wait to see more pictures of the orange twins. :D :D
I know that the lady said that they're very hard to find and she couldn't even remember the name of where she got it. She said that a lot rescue groups get them. It looks like a plastic pair of scissors except that it has flat prongs on the end. You have to pull up their scruff and then you press down and clip the skin. It doesn't hurt the cat but it makes them not move and relax. It doesn't work forever so you still have to be quick about trimming their nails. I just couldn't believe that it also worked on Sky. I've had to muzzle him because he gets so crazy and he'll try to bite me and growl and hiss.

I guess they're called binder clips but I can't find a place online that sells them. Here's a link that says you can buy them from an office supply store. This isn't the kind that I have though. Here's the link:http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/510696. Here's an article talking about scruffing a cats neck and the calming effects of it: http://veterinarymedicine.dvm360.com/vetmed/Medicine/Is-clipnosis-the-answer-to-calming-cats-in-the-cli/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/650761. Good luck.:)

yes I'm interested in the plastic clip too and would it work on a 6 year old mountain lion sized kitten? ((kloe ;)))
for the record - I've no idea who would poo poo for getting these two - guess that is b/c I don't post here as much anymore - out of the loop. But They are GOREGOUS and I'm thrilled for you - sometimes when you are sad - the joy of a baby will make you smile again.
I hope that made sense!
((hugs))
I can pm you about it if you'd like. I also kept telling everyone that I didn't want to adopt any more cats and I wanted to get down to only two and that the time just wasn't right for me. Well as you know women can change their minds and I just got an over whelming urge to adopt a fluffy orange male kitten which turned into two because they needed to be adopted together.:)

I've always wanted a med/long haired orange male kitten but I was never able to find one before. I really do think that my RB Sunny had something to do with this because he saw how much I missed having a male orangie around.;)

Barbara
07-18-2010, 02:50 AM
Aaawwwww! What a wonderful surprise. I agree- they have Somali faces so I am sure Sunny sent them.
Oh- that will be so much fun over the next months :D
Orion waves hi and says he wants to come and play.

anna_66
07-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Congratulations Tracey! They are both gorgeous:D

Pinot's Mom
07-18-2010, 06:33 AM
Tracey I'm just seeing this - I had no idea! What lucky kitties! They are just gorgeous! I don't know what their ancestry is, but I agree, they don't look like basic orangies. Beautiful faces.:D

I'm so happy for you! Pinot waves a paw hello and welcome to the newbies Alani and Blaze! :love:

Randi
07-18-2010, 06:42 AM
Alani and Blaze... great names! Tracey, they are too cute for words! What lucky fellows to have ended up with you. :)

I so look forward to see more pictures and hear stories about them. Fister sends purrs - and will you give them some kisses from me, please! :love: :love:

sirrahbed
07-18-2010, 06:59 AM
oh!!! Look at all that ORANGE:D:D

I am absolutely an orangie fan and looking at those two babies helps me imagine what my Dylan probably looked like as a baby!! I will so enjoy seeing more pictures of these two boys!!:D

Welcome Alani and Blaze!! Looks like Sky was so sweet with them:)

chocolatepuppy
07-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Oh my gosh!!! Cuteness overload!!!:love:

columbine
07-18-2010, 10:19 AM
What GORGEOUS kitties! And so sweet! :love: I want to kiss them and rub their tummies. Congratulatons!

Love, Columbine

Medusa
07-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Yep, you sure did it alright! Look at those orange little fuzz nuggets! You're agonna be busy but what fun you'll have! :D

RICHARD
07-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Tracey,

In your story?

You went from 'filling out the paperwork' to "they are living in my bathroom".

That was very fast.....;)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-18-2010, 12:58 PM
I am so happy for you all!!! I have majoe LES going on here. :D

Yep, there is just something special about orangies. You have a couple of adorable babies there!!! Congrats to you all!!! :love::love::love:

Scooter's Mom
07-18-2010, 03:48 PM
These are some of the most adorable orange babies I've ever seen! I just want to snuggle them!

Nomilynn
07-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Congratulations! They are so sweet and I'm so happy for you!

Welcome, Alani and Blaze! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks so much everyone for all of the nice comments.:) I know that I'm going to enjoy these two orange boys for many years to come.:) They want out of the bathroom and I've been letting roam around a bit but Storm,Pearl, & Ziggy are being very nasty to them. They're hiss and growl and the kittens just want to befriend them. The lady told me that they won't hiss or growl at other cats and they don't. I've never met kittens that were so loving and sweet towards everyone.:)

For Cindy and Staci or others who may be interested in the plastic clip that I was talking about. I'll attach a picture. I'll also try to find out more info from the lady who gave it to me.:)

momcat
07-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Where oh where is the cuteness overload warning?!?

Alani and Blaze are beyond adorable! It's easy to see why you couldn't resist those little beauties.

Welcome to the PT family Alani and Blaze! You're in the very best furever home possible. As you soon will see, PT kitties get only the very best of everything. I'm sending both of you lots of welcome lovies and smoochies! Along with that, I wish you and your purrents many years of health, happiness and companionship :love:

phesina
07-18-2010, 06:48 PM
I would love to get one of those plastic clips too!

Alani and Blaze are just ADORABLE.. :love::love::love:

I noticed that Blaze has much higher white boots on his hind legs.. an easy way to tell them apart.

RICHARD
07-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread.

I have been in the process of trying to knock off some of Ed's hair with a pair of electric clippers, He has some knots in this fur that he will not let me clip of use a pair of scissors on them.

I used one hand to gently pinch the scruff of his neck and he let me knock off a bunch of the tangles! I could have done more if I used two hands..He got a little rambunctious at the end, but it really works...:eek::D

I want a pair too!

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 09:39 PM
I would love to get one of those plastic clips too!

Alani and Blaze are just ADORABLE.. :love::love::love:

I noticed that Blaze has much higher white boots on his hind legs.. an easy way to tell them apart.

I don't mean to hijack the thread.

I have been in the process of trying to knock off some of Ed's hair with a pair of electric clippers, He has some knots in this fur that he will not let me clip of use a pair of scissors on them.

I used one hand to gently pinch the scruff of his neck and he let me knock off a bunch of the tangles! I could have done more if I used two hands..He got a little rambunctious at the end, but it really works...:eek::D

I want a pair too!

I know it's amazing and I can't believe they just don't sell these in pet stores. I still haven't found out where the lady bought this though. She may not even know. I may have to ask my vet about it too. If and when I found out any info, I'll be sure to let everyone know.:)

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Here are some pictures of Alani aka Tanomi and Blaze aka Sahara and their littermates.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/Tanami-nowAlani.jpg
This is the one that was on Petfinder.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/sahara2-nowBlaze.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/Sahara1-nowBlaze.jpg
The second picture was the one on Petfinder. His eyes are no longer blue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/Zin-AlaniBlazesbrother.jpg
Their brother.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/Sunai-AlaniBlazessister.jpg
Their shorthaired sister. Both Zin and Sunai got adopted together.

They also had another sibling that the rescue was never able to get along with the mother. The lady thinks that they were TNR'd and still live on the coast. More pictures coming up.>>>>>

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 09:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10027-croppedre.jpg
Goofy picture of Alani.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10025-resized.jpg
The widdle boys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10023-croppedre.jpg
Blaze

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10021-croppedre.jpg
My little fuzz nuggets. I almost named one of them Nugget.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10018-croppedre.jpg
Ziggy showing how upset she is with her 2 widdle brothers. I hope she'll learn to at least tolerate them.

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 09:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10016-croppedre.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10015-croppedre.jpg
Blaze the praire dog.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10013-croppedre.jpg
Blaze trying to get the feather toy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10008-croppedre.jpg
It looks like they scared each other.LOL:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10005-cropped.jpg
Blaze again.

That's all for now.

Laura's Babies
07-18-2010, 10:25 PM
WHO in the world instructed those two how to pose so darn cute and adoreable?! I was going "HOW CUTE!....OH NO!.....OH LOOK! and no one was here but me and the girls. Those two were made to be photographed! Oh how I wish I lived close to you!!

Vermontcat
07-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Congratulations on the two adorable new additions to your fur family!:D
They are so cute, I can see why you couldn't resist them.
I was scrolling through the pictures you just posted and Izzy hopped up on my lap to get a closer look at them.
She said she approves of them even though they don't look like Meezers at least they have floofy tails like her.;)
You are going to have so much fun with your two new orangie babies, you will have to post lots and lots of pictures of them, the camera seems to love them.:)

sasvermont
07-18-2010, 11:29 PM
These two kittens have to be put on a calendar, for sure. I bet your older cats will learn to enjoy the new boys. Maybe once they are altered, or are they already?, things will calm down a bit. Kittens will be kittens.

I can see why you couldn't walk away from these two. Just simply adorable guys.

Enjoy them while they are so kitten like .... they grow up so darn quickly.

I cannot get enough of them, so keep those photos coming! And that's an order.

Congratulations on your new additions!

katladyd
07-18-2010, 11:34 PM
I am officially totally in love with Blaze! Alani is cute, too. Blaze has my heart, though.:love:

Taz_Zoee
07-18-2010, 11:46 PM
I love kittens!!! The pic of them when they scared each other is too funny. It looks like their tails are puffed up too.

I wish I could get such good pictures of Jax. The only good ones I get of him are when he's sleeping. LOL

You could have named them Fuzz and Nugget. :p

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Thanks everyone.:) I see that they now have a fan club.;) The trick to getting them to look at you and pose is to use a feather toy to entice them. This is how I got Blaze to sit up in the prairie dog pose.

They're already neutered and microchipped. They've had their first FVRCP booster shot and they need two more. This rescue group doesn't believe in giving indoor only cats rabies shots,especially the 3 year rabies, because it can cause cancer in some cats. This is fine with me because all of mine are indoor only and they only go to the vet. No more groomers for them.

When I e-mailed the lady their first set of pictures, she loved them so much that she asked me if I would be interested in volunteering to take pictures of her rescue groups cats for Petfinder and Craigslist. I told her I would. I think it would be a lot of fun.:)

Don Juan's mom
07-19-2010, 12:24 AM
WHAT CUTIES! Wonder why I want some dulce-de-leche ice cream... :D

Sonia59
07-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Seeing the number of replies, I first thought "how could I have missed this thread?", but no, it's not that old, just many fans already for the little ones :cool:

They are gorgeous! They will have a great home :) To me also they almost look like Somalis, what a beautiful fur they have!

Ziggy, you are a spoiled kitty and meowmie has enough love for all of you, OK sweetie? Be kind with the kids ;)

Barbara
07-19-2010, 05:47 AM
I wish I could steal one the siblings to live with Orion;)

moosmom
07-19-2010, 07:53 AM
They are absolutely STUNNING!!! Looks like they could me Maine Coon.

lvpets2002
07-19-2010, 09:09 AM
:love: Aweee just look at these two wittle Cutie Pies.. They are precious.. Can I tell everyone that I knew about the kittens coming home with her before she picked them up.. Yes Tracey made me keep it a secret.. Many Congrats wittle babies on your new loving furrever home.. Many Congrats Tracey as being a new meowmom of kitten babies..:love:

lvpets2002
07-19-2010, 09:19 AM
:love: Kerrr Splush == Thats just me a melting.. Hey hey Tracey where is the Cutie Pie Warning?? Precious Precious they both are.. You will be bouncing off the walls with these two before long.. Let the Funnss begin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10016-croppedre.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10015-croppedre.jpg
Blaze the praire dog.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10013-croppedre.jpg
Blaze trying to get the feather toy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10008-croppedre.jpg
It looks like they scared each other.LOL:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-18-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-18-10005-cropped.jpg
Blaze again.

That's all for now.

Randi
07-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Those "prairie dog" photos are beyond adorable, and the one where they spook each other is so funny! :D

Tracey, you won't get bored for the next year - that's for sure! Have fun and get lots of pictures! Oh, I wish I had some of Fister that age.

More kisses coming to Alani and Blaze. :love: :love:

Pinot's Mom
07-19-2010, 09:42 AM
I am officially totally in love with Blaze! Alani is cute, too. Blaze has my heart, though.:love:

OK, it's a deal - you steal Blaze and I'll take Alani! ;)

Hi Cutie Kittens!! :love:

Husky_mom
07-19-2010, 10:23 AM
my oh my!!!!.. weīve been overtaken by cuteness!!.. wherever you look theīre are cute kitties.. awww..

love the fluffy orange twins.. awww.. they are so adorable..

and the posing pics.. *stunning*

off topic.. not a clue who could be.. but what if one says something then changes their mind.. the only person who really knows if you can handle something is YOU.. even if you said earlier you couldnīt.. I think thatīs more like a "Iīd like to do this" but "Iīm doing this" type of situation.. so what?.. congrats on the new babies!!!

cassiesmom
07-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh my goodness, they are so adorable! I agree with Karen -- they do look like Somali cats!

If anyone thinks you have your hands full, you can say yes, they are full of orange kitten cuteness! (I have seen a photograph that proves this fact. It's in this thread!)

Dear beautiful Ziggy, I hope you will soon get used to your two new little fuzz-nugget siblings. Meowmie has enough love for everyone and if ever she needs more you can get it from me, your loyal fan :D

I see that they now have a fan club
Count me in! Mmwah, mmwah kittens and mmwah mmwah mmwah mmwah, Sky, Storm, Pearl and Ziggy STardust!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Oh my dear, I'm totally overwhelmed here................:love::love::love::love:

Dear Tracey, I am so happr that you found these 2 fluffies, and vice versa!!

They both are soooooo adorable!!

Please give then a big hug from me!!

My Maya meows that she is proud about her darling Sky, because he was so nice to his new brothers!!

slick
07-19-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm a little late in responding, sorry.

Tracey, some things are just meant to be and everything happens for a reason. You did a good job adopting these two sweeties and me and Merlin agree that there's nothing like an orangie.

Please give all your babies a kiss from me. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks again everyone.:) Well now Sky is also hissing at them.:( I guess he too decided that he didn't really like them after all.:( Right now the twins,Alani & Blaze, are with my other twins,Sky & Ziggy. I've been playing with all 4 of them and as long as the kittens don't get too close everyone seems happy. Storm and Pearl are back in my bedroom with me because they just couldn't handle it.

I had them out again late last night to give them some excercise before bedtime. I left the bathroom door open and both Ziggy and Storm went in to investigate which I thought was a good idea. This was they can experience the kittens scent. I took up the dry food and covered it with a bowl on top and left it on top of the vanity. I thought it would be safe. Storm went back in later and it took him a while to come out. When he came out he was licking his chops. I knew that he had most likely gotten into their food. He sure did but he didn't eat it all. They're on Natural Balance Chicken & Green Pea dry food which is what the rescue group was feeding them. Natural Balance donates this food to them and it's grain free.:)

The kittens didn't like the canned food that the lady said they were on which is Natural Balance Chicken & Green Pea and Max Cat Kitten Gourmet Classics Chicken & Oceanfish. My cats love both of these but I don't want to feed them the Max Cat one. The kittens seem to like the Nature's Variety canned food that I've been feeding my 4 adult cats which is a good thing because they'll all be eating it. I don't go back to work until Wed. so I'll hopefully be able to take a lot more pictures of the widdle boys.:)

katladyd
07-19-2010, 12:59 PM
I hope for everyone's sake they all start gettning along before Wednesday. That's a lot to ask of the older cats, I know.:rolleyes: Still, I've got my fingers crossed for you guys!:)

smokey the elder
07-19-2010, 02:26 PM
What a couple of cutie patooties! Good luck with the babies.

pomtzu
07-19-2010, 02:39 PM
They are so adorable ! Love the prairie dog poses. My son's cats do that, but we call it "doin' the squirrel". :p

Anikaca77
07-20-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't know how I didn't see this sooner or post about it. My goodness you have 2 really beautiful babies!! CONGRATS!!

They are so adorable!!

Congrats again!
Melissa

cassiesmom
07-20-2010, 07:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/SanMateoPetSupply-HumanimalConne-4.jpg

Dear Blaze and Alani,
I'm back, looking at these photos again, because you two are just so stinkin cute! Mmwah! Mmwah!

One of your many fans,
elyse

cassiesmom
07-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi, kitten cuties! How are you?

heidiv
07-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Congrats on the new boys! YOu can't get them much cuter than that! They will melt your heart the orangie boys always do :) Beautiful kitties and how lucky are they that they got you! Perfect placement in everyway hope to see more of them very soon!

krazyaboutkatz
07-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Hi, kitten cuties! How are you?

Thanks again everyone.:) They're doing well and my other cats are finally getting used to them although there's still some hissing going on. Ziggy is having the hardest time. I think it's because she was the baby of the family until they came along. I've been trying to give her some extra attention.

Last night I caught Storm trying to wash their bottoms like a mother cat would. Pearl has also tried to do this but she'll try doing this to the other cats too. This morning all of my cats were running around getting lots of exercise. I think the kittens are bringing out the kitten in my adult cats.:)

Alani and Blaze tried to go swimming in the bathroom today.:eek: When I got home tonight, they had knocked a lot of their drinking water out onto the bathroom floor and there were several puddles of water that I had to clean up. Litter was all over the place too which is to be expected. I'm still keeping them in the bathroom when I'm not home and at night so me and my other cats will be able to get some sleep. I don't know how long this arrangement will last though.:)

I've noticed that Blaze is extra gasy and he's the one that has softer stools than Alani. I sure hope that it's nothing serious. I know that it takes a while for a kittens digestive system to mature and I went through this with both Pearl and Starr but I don't remember Ziggy having a problem. I just hope that I won't ever have another cat with diarrhea problems like my Starr had. I don't know if I could deal with it.:( They're going to see my vet for a health check but it won't be until Sun. Aug.8th because this is also when I'll be taking Ziggy in for her second weigh in which I hope will go well. This Sun. I'll be taking Alani and Blaze to Pet Food Express for their second kitten shot and then they'll need one more in August.

I took a few new pictures the other night and I'll be taking some more over the weekend. I'm also taking Mon. & Tues. off again so hopefully I'll get some really good pictures to post here for you. My parents are out of town and they already seem to be smitten by these boys. I hope that when they meet them that they're extra sweet and loving towards them. I didn't know how they would react because they've been wanting me to keep my cat numbers down for years now. I lose two and then I go and add two more. They know that I've always loved fluffy orange cats though.:) Stay tuned for some cute pictures in a few days.;)

Vermontcat
07-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Thanks for posting an update on your two new orange cuties.:)
I can't wait to see more cute pictures of them when you have a chance to post them.

Catsnclay
07-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh my gosh!!

Look what I missed!! Oh Tracey.....they are SO cute!! I just showed Tim their pictures and he thinks you should have named them "Double" & "Trouble"......you are going to have some real fun when they start growing up!!

And yes, your other cats are going to become kittens again, so it will really be fun! ;):p

We found the best way to get everyone use to each other is to rub the kittens with something of the other cats & vice versa. This gets familiar sents on to the new ones while it also gets the new scents on to the "older" ones. Eventually they will all smell the same and be use to each other faster. Besides, kittens have no fear so they will go right up to the older ones to make friends with :rolleyes:

Blaze's gas may be coming from the food. When we got Lucky from the Humane Society, he also came with a bag of food, and let me tell you - after a few days with that food.....peeee-U!! :eek: We tossed it quickly and started with Science Diet right away and no more gas!!

Good luck with these 2 cuties, and just remember.....if they don't work out, I will be right up to collect them!!! :p:D Oh the joy of having babies!! :love:

shais_mom
07-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh my gosh!!

Look what I missed!! Oh Tracey.....they are SO cute!! I just showed Tim their pictures and he thinks you should have named them "Double" & "Trouble"......you are going to have some real fun when they start growing up!!

And yes, your other cats are going to become kittens again, so it will really be fun! ;):p

We found the best way to get everyone use to each other is to rub the kittens with something of the other cats & vice versa. This gets familiar sents on to the new ones while it also gets the new scents on to the "older" ones. Eventually they will all smell the same and be use to each other faster. Besides, kittens have no fear so they will go right up to the older ones to make friends with :rolleyes:

Blaze's gas may be coming from the food. When we got Lucky from the Humane Society, he also came with a bag of food, and let me tell you - after a few days with that food.....peeee-U!! :eek: We tossed it quickly and started with Science Diet right away and no more gas!!

Good luck with these 2 cuties, and just remember.....if they don't work out, I will be right up to collect them!!! :p:D Oh the joy of having babies!! :love:

:)**waves** Hi Bunny! Long time no talk to you! How have you been??!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-25-2010, 01:08 AM
Thanks Bunny and Vermontcat.:) Here are some more pictures of the widdle boys that I took on 7-20-10. Since they're birthday is listed as 4-30-10, they were actually a little over 11 weeks old when I got them. Now they're a little over 12 weeks old and they'll be getting their 2nd kitten shot tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10001-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10003-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10009-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10021-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10023-croppedresized.jpg
Blaze meets Pearl.

More pictures coming up.>>>>

krazyaboutkatz
07-25-2010, 01:13 AM
Alani the biting love bug. Yes, he's trying to nip me now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10029-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10031-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10043-croppedresized.jpg

Blaze the gasy kitten. Stinky but still a sweetheart.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10034-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10039-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20At%2010%20Weeks%20Old-7-17-10/New%20Pics%20Of%20Alani%20and%20Blaze-7-20-10/AlaniBlazePics-7-20-10042-croppedresized.jpg

That's all for now. I'll try to take some more soon.:)

Russian Blue
07-25-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm just seeing this thread now - WOW! Aren't they just amazingly adorable - total orange overload. :D Congrats, Tracy. These two will certainly keep you entertained.

And look at Sky - looks like they have bonded!

momcat
07-25-2010, 09:48 PM
I hope you don't mind but I just had to get another look at those beautiful babies. When I see the white patch on Blaze's chest, I can't help but see a regal little lion.

If the cuteness overload gets to be a bit too much for you, just send them on to Trenton! Could I ask you to give each of them tons of scritchies and lovies from me?

krazyaboutkatz
07-26-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm just seeing this thread now - WOW! Aren't they just amazingly adorable - total orange overload. :D Congrats, Tracy. These two will certainly keep you entertained.

And look at Sky - looks like they have bonded!
Thanks Kass.:) I don't think any of my adult cats have really bonded with them yet but they're getting used to them.:)

I hope you don't mind but I just had to get another look at those beautiful babies. When I see the white patch on Blaze's chest, I can't help but see a regal little lion.

If the cuteness overload gets to be a bit too much for you, just send them on to Trenton! Could I ask you to give each of them tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
No, look all you want I don't mind.:) Yes, they're both mini lions. Love and scritches are given and no I'll never get tired of too much cuteness overload.;)

When I took them to get their second kitten shot today, everyone loved them.:) They would purr and let people hold them or pet them without any problems. They weren't scared at all.:) I also had the mobile vet give them some more deworming medicine. She said that they recommend that it's done at least 4 times and they had only been done 2 times. She also said that this could be causing Blaze's gas problems. They slept most of the day while I was doing out shopping. Tonight they were raring to go though and I did notice that Blaze wasn't gasy like he had been so hopefully the deworming medicine did the trick.:)

lvpets2002
07-26-2010, 12:19 PM
:love: Aweee just mush here.. I just melted.. These boys are just such wittle Cutie Pies.. Yes my Carmela, Tangy & Sunny go in Tues Aug 3rd for their final shots.. I do think all of our babies are right about the same age..

RedHedd
07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Aww! Marbles is a bitey love-bug too. She rarely breaks skin, but she DOES love to give bites.

katladyd
07-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Everytime I see pictures of Alani and Blaze, my heart melts and I just start to smile! That's what the world needs more of, kitten pictures!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Hi everyone. I finally took some more pictures of Alani & Blaze today. I decided to put them on their introduction thread. Maybe you'll be able to see a size difference. On 8-3-10 Alani weighed 4.5lbs on 8-17-10 he weighed 5.2lbs. On 8-3-10 Blaze weighed 3.7lbs and on 8-17-10 he weighed 4.5lbs. My widdle boys are growing up quickly.:) They're both doing well except that they're still making stool in a pudding consistency. They've been on a lot of meds and now I'm giving them some Fortiflora to hopefully help their tummies out. Craftlady has also been through this so she's been pm'ing me with some great information. Thanks again Becky.:) Now on with 15 new pictures. Enjoy!!!:)

Alani:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10001jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10008jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10010jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10038jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10039jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

More pictures coming up .>>>>>

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Blaze:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10041jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10029jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10030jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10032jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

Both Boys:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10026jpg-AlaniBlazecroppedresized.jpg
Alani & Blaze

sana
08-23-2010, 01:12 AM
Awww..... such sweeties! They are all grown up. Look at the first pics then the last. They're so grown up!:D:):love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2010, 01:12 AM
Blaze & Alani:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10018jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10016jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10017jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10020jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10023jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

It's so hard to get a good picture of the both of them together. That's all for now.:)

sana
08-23-2010, 01:13 AM
They're still the cute same old Alani and Blaze. How are their little tummies. Last I heard they weren't feeling well.

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2010, 01:18 AM
They're still the cute same old Alani and Blaze. How are their little tummies. Last I heard they weren't feeling well.
Thanks. They're still making stools that look like pudding.:( I'm hoping that soon they'll be making tootsie rolls again. Other than that they're acting fine.:)

sana
08-23-2010, 01:21 AM
Thanks. They're still making stools that look like pudding.:( I'm hoping that soon they'll be making tootsie rolls again. Other than that they're acting fine.:)

Its good that they are at least acting fine. I hope that they have a good health extremely sooooon!:love:

Medusa
08-23-2010, 07:32 AM
Wow, have they ever grown! Forti Flora should help w/the pudding poops. My RB Pidge had that problem occasionally and it helped. :)

Craftlady
08-23-2010, 07:37 AM
They are soooooooooooooo sweet!
We havent even thought of vaccination shots. Trying to clear this stupid cocciddia (spell?) and the expense of it has put shots on the back burner.

Pinot's Mom
08-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Alani and Blaze are gorgeous!! Thanks for the update. I hope their tummies get better soon! :love:

shais_mom
08-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Cuties!

jennielynn1970
08-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Gosh Tracey, they are so gorgeous!!! I love the how they stand on their back legs. They are just getting so big!! I hope my new guy will start to get along with his "siblings" like yours are!

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks everyone.:) I wonder just how big they're going to get.:)

cassiesmom
08-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Oh, Tracey! Alani and Blaze are just so precious, fluffy, orange and white and beautiful! I am sorry they are still having tummy troubles and I hope that will resolve very soon. Please give them some hugs and kisses for me!

invisibul hooman givez kitteh head skritchies...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10001jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg
(This is exactly the expression on Cassie's face when I give her some gentle petting or skritchies on the top of her head, which she loves :) )

lvpets2002
08-23-2010, 12:40 PM
:love: Those Handsome Boys sure are growing.. They are both just too Cute & Adorable.. Also noted they are Camera Hammss..

dehlers43
08-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Am I the only one that's still having trouble telling them apart??? They are both so adorable but I really think they need tattoos or different colored earrings or something to help me figure out which is which.....:D

katladyd
08-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Awwwwwww!

RICHARD
08-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Blaze & Alani:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze%20Pics-8-22-10/AlaniBlazePics-8-22-10018jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

...and you shake it all about, Do the hokey pokey.....

Abby&Buddy'sMom
08-23-2010, 06:30 PM
those are two most precious boys :) They sure look like twins too :)

sana
08-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Awww.... the picture in which Blaze is standing is so sweet!:)

Moesha
08-23-2010, 09:54 PM
They are beautiful, and I am so happy for you!

krazyaboutkatz
08-24-2010, 12:30 AM
Thanks everyone.:) Yes, they look like twins and they are brothers too. Alani has a fairer complexion and has more white on his face. I also think that he has very sensitive eyes because he usually squints or closes his eyes when I take pictures. He's also still a little bigger than Blaze.

I would say that Blaze is the camera ham and he poses for me. He also likes to stand up on his hind legs to try to catch the feather toy I'm holding to help to get their attention. He has more orange on his face and is the smaller of the two.

Laura's Babies
08-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Those 2 are so photogenic and sweet! I LOVE looking at their pictures...

CultureJunky
08-30-2010, 05:50 AM
Oh my so many wonderful pictures. No wonder you fell in love, they are just a pair of little cuties. Making me pine for little fur babies!
I look forward to seeing these two grow up into huge cuddly furry boys.

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2010, 09:41 PM
As requested, here are some new pictures of my growing little boys. Enjoy all 18 of them.:)

Alani:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10002jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10003jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10036jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10038jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10048jpg-Alanicroppedresized.jpg

For Those Ziggy Fans:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10060jpg-Ziggycroppedresized.jpg

More pictures coming up.>>>>

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Blaze The Camera Ham:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10042jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10024jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10030jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10046jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10053jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10062jpg-Blazecroppedresized.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Both Alani & Blaze Together:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10004jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10012jpg-BlazeAlanicroppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10083jpg-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10050jpg-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10076jpg-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10080jpg-croppedresized.jpg

You can really tell how bonded they are. I'm so glad that the rescue lady insisted that they be adopted together. That's all for now.:)

Laura's Babies
09-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Those two are so photogenic! Not to mention that they are perfect models too! Their closeness shows through in their pictures and I find that to be just to sweet! You are so lucky to have them and all that beauty in your house.

sana
09-13-2010, 09:20 AM
YAHOO! ALANI AND BLAZE ARE BACK!!! YIPPEEE!!! I really missed the two orangies. Sweet bun!!! Love them!:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
09-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Wow, they are so handsome! Those last couple pictures I really couldn't tell them apart.
And that picture of Ziggy is just amazing! :)

cassiesmom
09-13-2010, 09:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Alani%20and%20Blaze-9-12-10/AlaniBlazePictures-9-12-10050jpg-croppedresized.jpg
I would like to nominate this sweet picture for the calendar!

There they are, the two cuties! Hi, Alani and Blaze! You are so orange, fluffy and precious! And Ziggy Stardust, beautiful girl. You touch my heart!

krazyaboutkatz
09-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks everyone.:) Yes, I'm very lucky to have found these two sweethearts.:love:

Cataholic
09-13-2010, 11:57 AM
OMG. Can two kitties get any cuter? I am in love!!!

jennielynn1970
09-13-2010, 12:17 PM
love the new pics!! they are such sweet and handsome kitties!

lvpets2002
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
:love: Aweee just look at how Adorable & Sweet they both are.. They are getting so bigg too.. Cuddles & Huggss..

katladyd
09-13-2010, 12:56 PM
All of your kitties are so beautiful and Alani and Blaze sure fit the mold. How do you find such gorgeous cats? I am madly in love with Blaze, by the way.:love:

Barbara
09-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm so glad to see these boys again- they are cute-cute-cute and soooo handsome :)

Randi
09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Awww, this is cuteness overload!! They are such sweethearts and have grown so much! The pics show how great a time they're having - gosh, didn't you just make the perfect choice with them!! :D

Hope their tummies are better!

Give them both lots of kisses from me, please! :love: :love: ... and to the others!

phesina
09-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh, these pictures are just adorable! And Alani and Blaze are doing SOOOO well.. They are beautiful, so close, so happy and healthy!

Well done, to all concerned!

3Catcondo
09-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Thanks for sharing pics!! They are SO handsome!!! I'm so glad that you adopted both. I think once my herd downsizes I would like to adopt siblings. None that I have ever had have been related. Please give them lots of love from me.

Amy

krazyaboutkatz
09-13-2010, 06:55 PM
OMG. Can two kitties get any cuter? I am in love!!!
This is how I felt when I first saw them on Petfinder. I couldn't believe that they were still available.

All of your kitties are so beautiful and Alani and Blaze sure fit the mold. How do you find such gorgeous cats? I am madly in love with Blaze, by the way.:love:
I'm just lucky I guess. You can love Blaze all you want but he'll always be my widdle boy.

Awww, this is cuteness overload!! They are such sweethearts and have grown so much! The pics show how great a time they're having - gosh, didn't you just make the perfect choice with them!! :D

Hope their tummies are better!

Give them both lots of kisses from me, please! :love: :love: ... and to the others!
Yes, they have and yes their tummies are much better now. Kisses and love given to everyone.

Thanks for sharing pics!! They are SO handsome!!! I'm so glad that you adopted both. I think once my herd downsizes I would like to adopt siblings. None that I have ever had have been related. Please give them lots of love from me.

Amy
You're welcome. Yes, I am too especially since they have such a strong bond with each other. These are the first related siblings that I've owned. Lots of love is being given to all.

Thanks again everyone. These two little boys have brought a lot of sunshine to my life and I'm sure that they'll continue to do so.:)

mrspunkysmom
09-13-2010, 07:50 PM
I've been reading this thread. they are adorable as all orangies are.

cassiesmom
12-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Cats will do the strangest things at times. Mine also love any kind of box. Alani now loves to tear up boxes. He'll then play with the pieces of the box that he's torn off and he'll sometimes even put it in the water dish. Silly boy.:)

Alani, this reminds me of what Cassie likes to do to get my attention-- tear paper! Rrrip, rrrip, wake up Mom because it is time to feed me! Silly kitty girl.:)

How smart of you to put it in your water dish, though! I wonder why you decided to place it there in particular? *kisses* to you and Blaze, Pearl and Ziggy, Storm and Sky :love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Alani, this reminds me of what Cassie likes to do to get my attention-- tear paper! Rrrip, rrrip, wake up Mom because it is time to feed me! Silly kitty girl.:)

How smart of you to put it in your water dish, though! I wonder why you decided to place it there in particular? *kisses* to you and Blaze, Pearl and Ziggy, Storm and Sky :love:

When I went out into the dining room area this morning, Alani had been hard at work during the night or early morning hours. He had managed to tear up another large box bed. There were pieces of cardboard everywhere so I had to throw it away. Now there's only 1 box bed left. It's a thicker cardboard and he's nibbled on it a little bit. I hope that he'll leave this one alone or else there will be no more box beds for any of my cats.