PDA

View Full Version : Patches

kaycountrygal
07-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Patches, you are adorable!! I used to have a dachschund, sweet dog. I bet you're sweet and smart too. I really liked your writeup (human, it was very good). Loved all the pics of you and especially liked you and Buddy. I know you love your family as much as they love you. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Patches what a beautiful girl you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

lizbud
07-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Hello Patches,

My, aren't you the most beautiful little girl.:love: I really love that red hair.
It goes perfectly with your pretty brown eyes.:love: You sure know a lot of
tricks already. Maybe you can come & give my two some pointers.:D It's a
real pleasure meeting you today, and your big brother Buddy too. You guys
make a great pair.:) Congratulations Patches on being honored as our very
deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for
you on this special day.:love:

tatsxxx11
07-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi there precious Patches! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What an adorable Doxie girl you are!:love: What a gorgeous red coat, what lovely, long flowing locks you have, just as your Mommy says! And oh, that face!:D Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! You sure do have a knack for writing, hehe! And you sure do have your Mom and Dad wrapped around those precious pawsies of yours, don't you Patches?:p Well, your Mom sounds like she tries to act tough, but me thinks she's probably as much as a pushover as your Dad!:D And what a wonderful best doggie bud and furbro you have in Buddy! What a precious pair you make, what team! I got quite a laugh reading how Buddy plays "pick up" ball with you! hehe You even have him trained!:D I loved seeing all of your precious pics, but the one of you and Buddy is simply heart melting!

Thanks for the big smiles, Patches! I hope you and beautiful Buddy, your proud Mom and Dad, all enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration; you all deserve it!(Hopefully more than a few dinner scraps will accidentally "fall"on the floor!:D) Love, hugs and kisses to you precious Patches, and to Buddy too!:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
07-17-2010, 01:57 PM
We are clearly smitten with you, precious girl!! We love your little red body, short leggies and adorable facie. Such a cutie pie!! We also loved reading your great story. You and Buddy are quite a pair and it sounds like you keep the house going. Such a cool little baby doll you are!! Moms can be a little overbearing at times but they only mean well. Congrats to you on your big day as our wonderful DOTD, sweetheart!! Please tell the family to give you and Buddy lots of kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny HOT Florida :cool: :cool:

ratterrierruckus
07-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Dear Patches -- I am mesmerized by your bright eyes and cute smile!!!! :love::love::love::love:

It is clear you are a very smart girl and also very sweet!!!

Have a wonderful day, dear Patches!!! You are an AMAZING girl!!!!

CRT

Momo
07-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Patches - you are one smart, cute doggie! I'm glad that you have a wonderful home, along with your buddy, Buddy! LOL!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

Katelf
07-17-2010, 05:06 PM
:love::love: Hi pretty patches, congratulations on your dog of the day honours, so richly deserved! I think in honour of your special day, you should get an extra treat or two, and you know the tricks to get them!

My standard red dachshund Henry and his big sister Bodea wish you all the best as well.

Love those dachshund waggie tails! :D

susanswatlin518
07-17-2010, 07:12 PM
HI HOW ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! I LOVE THAT SECOND PICTURE WITH YOUR BRIGHT SIDEWAYS STARE-BEAUTIFUL EYES. BUDDY IS COOL-I LIKE DOBIES AS WELL. I AM A NY CAT MAMA-WHO WISHES YOU A GREAT DAY!:love::confused::p;):cool::love:PEACE SUSANSWATLIN518