PDA

View Full Version : Big Boy the Golden Lab Angel sends a BIG WOOF and an Invutation to Bobcaygeon !!!

catmandu
07-16-2010, 04:56 PM
This weekend:love::love::
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/meowies3310.jpg
I met a Lady while waiting for a bus , and she needed a bag as her Pup William had done his business , and needed to be picked up after!
We started talking about Pets m and she mentioned that they were going to Bobcaygeon in cottage country in Ontario , and that she had a Golden Lab Angel Big Boy!
She showed me Big Boy's Photo and what a Big Happy Dog he is!
She mentioned that Big Boy loved all other Animals that that he would be pleased to invite All Our Awesome Angels for a Big Party.
:cool::cool:
There will be lakes, forests and lots of hotels and restaurants and Big Boy will be a wonderful Host!!!
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/meowies3311.jpg
There's going to be a BBQ as well.
Big Boy Angel says Come One Come All for Fun Fun Fun ^^!!!
:cool::love::D

Daisy and Delilah
07-16-2010, 05:31 PM
We wish we could go, Gary, but our Mom says it's just too far. Thanks for the invite.:)

chocolatepuppy
07-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Sounds like fun Gary! My RB Angel Mandy will most likely show up! She loved to eat!:D

catmandu
07-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Dont worry Daisy and Delilah, all transportation is provided by Our Awesome Angels Army!!
Our Angels will pick you up and bring you home with Doggy Bags for your Family and Pet Companions.:cool::cool:;)
And chocolatepuppy we know that Big Boy and My Boyhood Dog Angel Bosco will be there to guide Mandy to the Lakeside Restaurant, reknown for their Steaks:love::love::love:
There will be so much love in Bobcaygeon this week , Our Animals are going to have a Ball:love::love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
07-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Since we are still here of this earth we will let our RB buddies go. Killer, Benny, Bully, Sammy, Benjie, Penny, Debbie, Alex and Annie, and many more!!! It's going to be fun for them. YAY!!!:)

catmandu
07-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Big Boy is such a Friendly Angel Dog and he will be sitting on the shore waiting for all his Angels Friends and their Companions on the shores of Bobcaygeon and when Killer , Benny , Bully , Sammy , Benjie , Penny , Debbie
Alex and Annie and as you say many more more will be greeted by Big Boy with a Wagging Tail and a Big Joyful look on his face!!
I am glad now that I had that extra bag for that Nice Lady and William her Lab Mix and that she and Big Boy were kind enough to invite all Our Angels :love::love::love:
Including My Boxer Pup from oner 50 years ago Bosco, who was a dead ringer for Tige , Buster Browns Friend , and Regis , the Dog adopted from the shelter by My Brother and Sister in Law who passed on way too seeon from a prexisting illness:(
There will be fun in Bobcaygeon at Our Awesome Angels Fly In Movie Night in Bobcaygeon with All the Animal Angels and their Human Companions at peace and in harmony.:love::love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM
It sounds like a lovely event.:)

catmandu
07-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Psst , don't let your Guardians know Daisy:love: and Delilah:love: , but we heard that the Mignight HSR Express came by and took you to the Big Awesome Angels Companions Army Bobcaygeon Picnic , and brought you back before you were missed.:cool:
We hear that you had a Wonderful Time with the Many Dog Angels, and enjoyed the food from the Sausage Haus!!:):)
Don't worry it be our secret:love::love: