PDA

View Full Version : Today is Ming's Purrthday! Kind of.

katladyd
07-16-2010, 02:31 AM
My beloved Siamese boy, Ming, is seven-years-old today. Well, he WAS seven on the 15th! I have been so busy with work and school I forgot to post about it! Please forgive me pretty boy and Mommy promises to take the new camera out of the plastic and take pics next week for everybody to see your beauty! I always run of out day before I get everything done. I promise to have pics of my boys up here within the next 10 days. I may need help on how to do it, but I WILL get them up here! Anyway...Happy Purrthday, Ming!!!:love::love:

Laura's Babies
07-16-2010, 07:34 AM
Happy Purrthday Ming!

May you have many more and gets LOTS of wonderful treats for you day!

catmandu
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
A Big Happy Purrrtday Ming^^ the Amazing Meezer!!:love::love:
At Seven , you are just hitting your peak as a Cat!!:cool::cool:
Our Siamese Six Pack will be there to help you celebrate:love::love:
We hope that you get lots of Treats , Food and Toys:):)
Our Siamese Six will drop by a PetsMart and see waht they can find for Such a Great Cat!!
Happy Purrthday to You, MING THE MEEZER^^!:love::love:

cassiesmom
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Happy Purrthday, Ming! Cassie and I think one day is not enough to celebrate a purr-thday so we say happy purr-thWEEK to you!

Karen
07-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Happy Birthday, Ming and we look forward to new picture of you!

pomtzu
07-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Happy Birthday Ming from the crew here in DE. Here's hoping you live a long and happy life as my RB Meezer Ming did. He was just short of 20 yrs old when he went to RB!

You've got a whole lot of years yet to have fun, be ornery, or do whatever it is that you like to do, to have fun in your kitty life. Enjoy!!! :D

phesina
07-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Happy Purrthday, MING! A distinguished 7 years old now!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=956

katladyd
07-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Thank you all for your good wishes!! I'm afraid on his purrthday, Ming is always scheduled for his yearly checkup at the whitecoats. The good news is Ming is in perfect health! They weighed him (20.5 lbs!), checked his teeth (perfect, no dental work needed!), looked at his paws to check his claws (again, no problem, he didn't need a manicure), heart rate was excellent, everything was fine! He even had his meds reduced from one pill a day to one every other day. Yep, I'm doin' the Happy Dance!!! He will get a few treats later tonight, but for now, he is chillin' in the living room. I do love that boy.:love::love:

lvpets2002
07-16-2010, 03:48 PM
:love: Awwee Happy Purrthday Ming & Have Many More.. go for those treats & belly rubbss.. Yes we will be waiting for the pics of your Adorable Ming..

Barbara
07-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Orion sings Happy Birthday for Ming. He is no meezer but he can sing just as well :)

katladyd
07-17-2010, 12:14 AM
Again, thank all of you and your kitties for the good wishes and happy birthdays! Soon, my life should slow down for a few weeks, no more 18-hour-days for awhile, and I will figure out how to use my new camera! I love my boys and want to take lots of pics! Ming is a gorgeous cat and I want to share him with all of your beauties!

chocolatepuppy
07-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Happy Birthday Ming!!!:)

Killearn Kitties
07-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Imagine taking you to the vet on your purrthday Ming. :eek: What a shocker!
Still, it's good to know you are in perfect health. :love:
Looking forward to those pictures, sweetheart.

Felicia's Mom
07-17-2010, 09:08 AM
Happy birthday Ming and may you have many more.

Vermontcat
07-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Happy Belated Birthday to handsome Meezer Ming!:D
I'm sorry that I am late with Birthday wishes, I hope you got spoiled after your vet appointment and celebrated your Birthday in style.
Milly & Izzy send Meezer kisses to you.:love:
I can't wait to see some new photos of you Ming, tell your Mommy to hurry up and figure out that new camera.;)

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2010, 04:11 PM
HAPPY BELATED 7th BIRTHDAY MING!!! I'm so glad to hear that he's in excellent health and I hope he'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of him. I look forward to seeing some pictures of him too.:)

katladyd
07-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Orion sings Happy Birthday for Ming. He is no meezer but he can sing just as well :)
You don't have to be meezer to be cool. That's what Ming told me. I informed him that Orion was an Aby and he loved that! Ming was in a cage next to some Aby cats when I "freed" him from the pet store and brought him home as a kitten. They are distinctly beautiful, aren't they?

momcat
07-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh Ming, I'm so sorry I missed your seventh purrthday. I'm happy to know that you had such a great check-up with your vet. I hope your purrthday was filled with all kinds of wonderful things including lots of your favorite treats.

Sending you lots of late happy purrthday scritchies, lovies, and smoochies :love: :love:

Anikaca77
07-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Sorry I wasn't around to say Happy Birthday to Ming!

So here it is HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MING!!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Melissa

katladyd
07-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Ming says "Thank You!" to everyone for their well wishes! He is touched and happy that he has made so many friends here. His favorite times are the Catmobile trips. Hanging out with his friends and having fun means so much to him as Mac and him are not really buddies, they just kinda tolerate each other.:rolleyes: