PDA

View Full Version : Wom UPDATE #11 - Happy Wom :-)

Catty1
07-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Anyone heard from him? Can't find him on Facebook, though I don't know what city he lives in.

Will email him and see what's up. Been TOO quiet around here! :D:love:

lvpets2002
07-15-2010, 03:31 PM
:) Yup he sends me e-mails & jokes everyday on my personal email site.. I think he is just chillen out right now.. He bought him a Harley & he has been riding some.. He will peep in sooner or later..

Karen
07-15-2010, 04:20 PM
It's always better to email than to post - and believe it or not, not everyone is on Facebook, or even wants to be!

Grace
07-15-2010, 06:18 PM
It's always better to email than to post - and believe it or not, not everyone is on Facebook, or even wants to be!

Karen's correct. I'm one of those people :) And, no, I don't feel I am missing anything :)

My daughter-in-law, on the other hand, is addicted. I understand she's on in pretty much all day long. But she can access it from her phone or blackberry or something.

Catty1
07-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Wom is on Facebook - just another place I noted his absence...

He got a new bike? A HARLEY?

That explains EVERYTHING! ;):D:D:D

pomtzu
07-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Karen's correct. I'm one of those people :) And, no, I don't feel I am missing anything :)

And I'm right there with ya'. Tried it for about 6 months, and that was really about 5 months too long! :p

Asiel
07-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm with all of you about Facebook, that's the last place I would ever want to go. Waste of time and from what I've seen from my niece who tried it I was in disbelief at the stuff people will put on there.

lvpets2002
07-16-2010, 12:19 PM
:) I will have to aggree with you all.. I have tried FaceBook & really dont like it.. I will stick to PT ok..

Yes Candace = Wom got a Harley & has been riding with a couple of millitary buds.. :D

I'm with all of you about Facebook, that's the last place I would ever want to go. Waste of time and from what I've seen from my niece who tried it I was in disbelief at the stuff people will put on there.

Catty1
07-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Good to know Wom is ok - say hi to him for me, ok?

Speaking only for myself, I found FB a wonderful resource when my aunt and another friend were dying...a quick way to contact family. If they were online for chat, I knew they were "home". Helped with coordinating pickup time for my mom at the airport, etc.

When I first joined, I was able to look up long-lost friends to find out if they had died or whatever.

The games so do not interest me. It's just a communications and information tool for me. A good part of the whole.

Marigold2
07-17-2010, 11:18 PM
Ditto.
I miss Wom's brillant sense of humor.

Good to know Wom is ok - say hi to him for me, ok?

Speaking only for myself, I found FB a wonderful resource when my aunt and another friend were dying...a quick way to contact family. If they were online for chat, I knew they were "home". Helped with coordinating pickup time for my mom at the airport, etc.

When I first joined, I was able to look up long-lost friends to find out if they had died or whatever.

The games so do not interest me. It's just a communications and information tool for me. A good part of the whole.

Catty1
07-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Got an email yesterday...all it said was "Busy" ;):D Pic attached.

Bonny
07-18-2010, 11:25 AM
It looks like he is having a good time on his NEW MOTORCYCLE.:D Maybe he will be able to give us some motorcycling tips when he returns to Pet Talk. ;)

RICHARD
07-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Ape hanger handlebars...How appropriate!;):confused::D

He's probably trying to ride here to the U.S.

Bonny
07-19-2010, 09:59 PM
He may have some problems when he gets to the Berrier (SP?) Reef. :eek:;):D

moosmom
07-19-2010, 11:16 PM
I never realized a Harley could put such a WIDE smile on a man's face. Something to ponder...

At least we know he's safe and having fun doing it!!! Give him my regards.

Catherinedana
07-20-2010, 07:05 AM
Oh yeah! He looks EXTREMELY happy! That's very cool.

Medusa
07-20-2010, 07:14 AM
There's nothing quite like riding. Best. fun. ever. Good for him!

lvpets2002
07-20-2010, 11:50 AM
:p Only two major things that can put Bigg Smiles on a man's face.. One is a Harley & need I have to explain the other one..:D Yes I grew up on motorcycles & it is a blast riding them & letting the wind blow thru your hair..

carole
07-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Yay Wom you look like you are in pure heaven matey, yes i miss him too, we often gave each other a hard time, being an ozzie and a Kiwi, nothing new there, i am sure he will be back when he has some spare time leaving the love of his life for a moment, now was that his wife or his Harley lol????

As for facebook i got told join up, is so much fun, NOT, i hate it, can anyone tell me how to get off it, i cannot find an out anywhere, however it amazes me just who is on there, i have found some lost relatives, so there ya go.