PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

Medusa
07-15-2010, 06:50 AM
I love reading stories of kitties who insist on humans earning their trust. They turn out to be the most loving and loyal of cats and you are no exception. You and your sister Lonnie look as though you lead the good life in Florida and that's just as it should be. I wish you both many more years of warm sunbeams and soft pillows on the lanai. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :love:

catmandu
07-15-2010, 09:41 AM
:love::love::love:
Wow, how clever of your Family to adopt Lucy and Lonnie from the same shelter on the same day!!
That way there are no introductions to be made and both Lucy and Lonnie start life in their New FurrEver Home on an equal basis, there's no rivalry and they get to grow as a Dynamic Cat Duo at quite naturally!!!
:):)
They look so happy on their chaise lounge , catching the rays of the Florida Sun , and knowing in their herats that they have found theiir second home, where they are cherished Cat Companions and will grow old together as Fast Friends in their Place in the Sun.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All Love Dynamic Duos and send a Stereophonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Lucy ^^ Lonnie ^^ , Our Newest Second Chance Cats ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day Loevely Lonnie^^ and Likeable Lucy^^ , a Floridian Dyanmic Duo
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
07-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi, pretty tabby Lucy and your sister Lonnie! You can both be the Cat of the Day for me! How content you look on your chaise longue. Happy Cat of the Day to you both!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Lucy what a beautiful girl you are!!! :love:

How I love the picture of you sunning your tummy!!! You look so much like my Rainbow Bridge cat, Lucy Jane in that picture. I am still smiling from seeing your pictures. It sounds like you and your sis have a wonderful life there in Florida. I hope you are both being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Romy
07-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Lucy - you are one laid-back beauty! :rolleyes: I know it took ages to learn to trust but you and Lonnie certainly picked the right furrever home.

Congrats on being our wonderful Cat of the Day, Lucy and may you have all the treats and tummy rubs you could possibly want. :love: I wish I could give you a big tummy rub - it looks like you are inviting them in your first photo!:cool:

Momo
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
You are one cool, relaxed kitty! May you and your sis enjoy your COTD and everyday! :love:

kaycountrygal
07-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Lucy Girl, you are one relaxed cute cat!! You brought a smile to my face when I saw that photo. I'm so glad you and Lonnie were adopted and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

lizbud
07-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi Lucy,

It's a pleasure to meet you today Miss Lucy.:love: Loved reading
your story of how you & Lonnie came to live with your forever family.:) Sounds
like it was a splendid idea to bring you both home together. You both look
oh, so comforable, relaxing together. Looks a little like you went a few
rounds with Mr Mousey & it tired you out.:D Congratulations on being our
honored CAT OF THE DAY Lucy.:love: Hugs & lovies to you & Lonnie too.:)

tatsxxx11
07-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Enjoy the picture(s)? Oh boy, did I!:D Hi there Lucy Loo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful, precious lounge lizard!:p Oh, what a great shot of you lounging on your chaise! hehe What a life! And you are so deserving, you and your furbro Lonnie, too! Bless you two sweeties for coming into your Mommy's life, helping to heal her heart, your family's heart, after the loss of your your beloved predecessor.:love: And bless your family for opening up their hearts and homes to not just one but TWO such deserving kitties!!! They rock...you too!:D Lots of love and cuddles and belly rubs to you and Lonnie, sweetheart! Hope you're both basking in that beautiful FL sunshine today, being pampered and loved to pieces...you deserve it!:love::love::love: Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Lucy Loo!:)

Sundance
07-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Lucy, you sweet sun-bathing beauty! Yes, you are a perfect Cat of the Day and I hope your family treats you like the Cat of the Day every day. I love the photos, but the one of you lounging belly-up is my favorite. Hugs to you on your special day and may you have sunshine in your life every day :love:

cool4catz2
07-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Lucy lazin' in the lanai..:love: it! Love brown tabbies, too! Certainly did enjoy the pix, Lucy Loo:eek: real looker you are! Your sis, Lonnie (by proxy) looks sweet no doubt! Happy you got to stay together..thats the way to do it:D Happy COTD Lucy Loo:eek: real looker you are

karlyb
07-16-2010, 02:15 AM
Lucy, yes, I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pictures. Are you sure you weren't posing for the feline version of Playboy in the first photo? One of my cats was a rescue from the streets and it took him a long time to trust me; now he's the most lovey boy, but you kitties can really make us earn your love. I'm glad you and your friend Lonnie were adopted together. The only thing nicer than one cat is two cats (or more!). You are a beautiful girl, Miss Lucy, and a wonderful COTD.

marenko_ale
07-17-2010, 02:44 AM
At you very beautiful cat. I liked all photos.:)