PDA

View Full Version : Frankie

LHCamry
07-15-2010, 06:32 AM
Hi Frankie....You sure are a handsome little feliow. I would love to have you. You can come and live with me anytime. I have always wanted a lab. You sound like the perfect little boy.
Congratulations on DOTD. :love::love::love:

An Animal Lover:love:

kaycountrygal
07-15-2010, 08:18 AM
Hi Frankie, You sure are a handsome dog. That first photo of you is so cute. I am a bit concerned though; are you still living? Your human said "Frankie WAS one amazing dog". I hope you're ok. What is that thing around your neck? Did you have an operation? I hope you have a wonderful day as DOTD and many special days to come. Kay in NC

MoonandBean
07-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Hi Frankie,

You sure are cute and you look pretty much ALL LAB to me :)

Glad you were in the right place at the right time to find such a great home!!

tatsxxx11
07-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Well hello there Frankie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet boy!:love: After reading your Mommy's description of you as a curious, happy, energetic, people loving, vacuum hating, yard killing, water loving maniac of a pup, I'd have to say you are 100% Lab!:D:p You are too, too precious, Frankie; and sooo handsome! Your name alone makes me smile...then there's that adorable, lovable, precious face; who could resist!:) And to think you were such an unexpected treasure! Once again, the cable guy comes through! hehe What happy, fun and love filled years await you and your family; so many cherished memories to make! And as an experienced Lab Mom, I can tell your Mom not to worry; that "crazy man" phase wanes after about 6 years!:D;) Congratulations and tons of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Frankie, from me and my Lab Star!:love::love::love: Hope you and your Mom enjoy an extra special day of celebration; that you're spoiled rotten!:)

Marigold2
07-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Frankie you are so cute, that face, oh gosh I just want to kiss you.
I can just imagine you being the life of the party. Party on cutie pie.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Frankie what an adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

I just had to smile at your sweet pictures. What a character you are for sure!!! I bet life is never dull with you around; probably stuffed full of lots of smiles and laughs for your lucky family. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

Daisy and Delilah
07-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Vacuum cleaner haters unite!!! We know what you mean, Frankie. What a wonderful day it was when the cable installer came over. Jackpot!!! Not only are you a handsome boy but a true Labbie, through and through. It's a great pleasure to meet you today cutie pie. We love your pictures. How silly are you with that collar and a mouthful of toys? Congrats on being chosen as our DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses on that sweet head. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Momo
07-15-2010, 04:00 PM
It was great that you ended up in such a great home! I love your cute pics.
Enjoy your DOTD status, Frankie! :)

lizbud
07-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey there Frankie,:)

What a adorable puppy and what a handsome big boy at 9 months old.:love:
You sound like you are all boy & all Lab.:) What an active pup can't get into
isn't worth mentioning.:D Big congratulations going out to you today on being
our honored DOG OF THE DAY.:love: I really loved your pictures too.:)
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.:)