PDA

View Full Version : RIP- Buddy

petlover5
07-13-2010, 07:19 PM
It is with a heavy heart that my Buddy lost his battle to cancer yesterday. I have many fond memories of him that I will cherish forever. I love you Buddy! May you find happiness in your new life and reunite with your sister Nutmeg.

xoxoxox

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy's passing.:( Now he's pain free and playing up at Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure that Nutmeg was there to greet him and show him around. RIP sweet Buddy.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Sundance
07-13-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Buddy to cancer. No matter how or when we lose them, it's always painful. I'm sure Buddy and Nutmeg are playing together as they wait for you to cross the bridge with them some day.

I hope they are making friends with our April. We lost her to a very aggressive, incurable cancer on 6/26/10. It all happened so fast...she was here one week and gone the next. She was with us for 9 of her 10 years, and we thought she would be with us for another 9 years, but it was not to be. We miss her, but we have lots of pictures and beautiful memories to help dry our tears. I wish you peace.

Karen
07-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Rest easy, Buddy - now send some comforting purrs to your people in their dreams, let them know that your love will always be part of them.

catmandu
07-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Buddy's Dear Friend was there in a wonderful Scottish Castle waiting for her friend Buddy with his Wings of Silver and Gold and Buddy will be one of many Awesome Angels who will join Our Awesome Angels Army today.
Buddy will be pain free and in the peak of his health and vitality and now Nutmeg will have her special Friend with her and they will be a Dynamic Angel Couple, exploring the World and enjoying things together!!!
And they will satrt thei search for that special place on Earth where you will all be reunited in Love, Friendship and Companionship.
One Fine Day.:love:

Medusa
07-14-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm so sorry to read of your Buddy's trip to the Rainbow Bridge. How empty we feel for a while afterwards but take heart; part of my Fur Posse are there to greet Buddy and together w/your Nutmeg they will have the time of their lives after Buddy has a good rest. Be comforted in knowing that Buddy is now pain free and he loves you as much as he did before he took his last breath and he'll be waiting for you at your reunion as our dear friend Catmandu would say "one fine day". :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-14-2010, 06:33 PM
I am so sorry that Buddy had to leave you. Try and take a bit of comfort in that he is no longer in pain and he took your love with him. :love:

phesina
07-14-2010, 07:41 PM
My deepest sympathy on your loss of your beloved Buddy.

Rest in peace, dear little cat. You are very much missed and grieved. You and your loving family will be together forever, one fine day. Love never dies.

Anikaca77
07-26-2010, 09:09 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy. My thoughts and prays are with you.

Melissa