PDA

View Full Version : Hi Louie!~

Daisy and Delilah
07-12-2010, 10:14 AM
We can definitely see both breeds in your little facie, Louie. You are one handsome dude. You look like the happiest boy around too. The name of your favorite toy is cracking us up. We would love to see you playing with him. Congrats on your big day as our very cute and very sweet DOTD!!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!! :love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
07-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, luscious Louie! Oh my gosh, what a precious, cutie pie pupperoo you are! Just look at that million mega-watt smile!:D No wonder you're the hit of the neighborhood! Who could resist a joyful, life and people loving, energetic fellow such as you!:D I can just imagine your day...off to make rounds, collecting treats, dispensing and receiving, love and kisses...maybe a nice long walk and then ahh, a dip in your pool, a little dinner, and finally, some snuggle/lap time in front of the tube with your devoted humans!:D I'm jealous!:p

Oh, won't all of your adoring fans in the neighborhood be excited when they hear they YOU have been crowned Dog of the Day!:) Bet there will be some extra treats tucked into your goody sack next time you take a spin around the neighborhood!:D Enjoy your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, celebrating with your family and best buddy *@#* Ricky Raccoon, (:D) being spoiled and loved to pieces! Please have your Mommy give you some extra hugs, smoochies and a fave treat, for me, sweeti pie!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, precious Louie!

kaycountrygal
07-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Louie, You are adorable!!! Soooo cute and sweeet! I can see why everyone likes you very much. Congrats on being DOTD!! Kay in NC

Momo
07-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Louie - you are such a cute lil' guy! Please enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Louie what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

Seeing your happy smiling face was just what I needed on this gloomy rainy day!!! :) How wonderful that you can get treats and goodies from all your neighbors. It must be nice being the sweetheart of the neighborhood!!! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

lizbud
07-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Hello Louie,

Being a cute little guy like you, I understand how you are so popular
all around the neighborhood.:love: Be carefull on your rounds sweetheart,
so you always come home to those who loved you first.:) Congratulations
on being chosen as our delightful and energetic DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.:)

chocolatepuppy
07-12-2010, 09:12 PM
You're a cutie Louie!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!!!:D