PDA

View Full Version : hi

cturtle
10-22-2002, 06:57 PM
hi i am britt(flopsyladysally)'s best friend and she told me this was a cool place so i came here to talk about my cat bailey. he is really cute and he's about 1 and a half years old i also ride and practically own a horse, her name is rosie i see her everyday and when i get older im gunna buy her. (like when im 17/18). she's really adorable and i used to ride a horse named easy to spot splash but he died. :( :( :( :( :(

jenluckenbach
10-22-2002, 08:23 PM
Hi, Welcome to pet talk. Hope you don't become hopelessly addicted like I am. Have a lot of funny here and don't forget to tell us about (and show us) your cat bailey.

neko1
10-23-2002, 07:59 AM
Hello!! Yes we definately want to see pictures pictures pictures!!!!:D :D

anna_66
10-23-2002, 08:05 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!

AmberLee
10-23-2002, 06:09 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Alli/CTurtle!

It's rather addictive here, hope you come to like it as much as some of us do. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures with Rosie and with your cat Bailey.

My furry treasures are named Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni "Livvy" -- she is the brown tabby Maine Coon mix in my avatar and Perspicacity Purrsonality "Cassy" -- he is the silver swirl tabby that alternates with Livvy. Both are approximately 3 1/2 years old and although are accused of being spoiled rotten smell quite fresh, thank you very much. ;) :p